Has your country recovered from Spanish rule?

Invited: /lat/, /nederdraad/, /luso/, /cum/, /carib/, /pinoy/, /ita/, /fr/ & equatorial guinea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NqUHT4qE8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looking at how shit we were before the spaniards came, and how shit we are now that spaniards left, i can say that nothing changed.

No.

>Spain ruled over the place I live now and the place my ancestors lived before they immigrated
I can't outrun the eternal moor

Yes, but it hasn't recovered from Mexican rule.

Yes but americunts and japs made us worse

las malvinas y las holandas son españolas

Spanish rule ?

Burgandy is rightful Spanish clay

Never

No

No

Yes, but we have lost Mechelen, a large part of Brabant, Hainaut, a large part of Flanders, Luxembourg, Artois and Namur. So I can't say we did really recover.

>tfw France stumped the Spanish Empire

Yes... the real problem were, are, and will be the argentinian rules...

Sry

This is a very wide interpretation of Spanish conquest and you know it.

kek

absolutely no. Fuck spain, fuck madrid, putos castellanos. We hate spain here

I think you have more pressing concerns. We all do.

He's the Sardinian troll please do not give him (You)s

Your grills do not seem to feel the same way...

>France lost 75% of the wars against Spain.
>Only major victory was just coming in the last 5 months of war and join protestants .
>Then in its 60 years of dominance the only thing that France achive was going bankrupt

Spain is to blame for the shithole that southern italy is now

No, you are

>"you"
Self-hating terrone diaspora pls go

>diaspora
I haven't moved you stupid faggot and that's not an argument anyway.

>Not blaming others mean you hate yourself

That's the point dumb swede, he blamed other terroni
So you're an authentic terrone. Nice to neet you, Carmine.

If i recall corretly Spain just lost a whole bunch of land that they didn't even cared that much to portuguese settlers + all that Portugal already had and all of that became Brazil.

No it keeps getting worse.

No.

this Luigi mad as shit

Come on man, we were having massive internal religious conflict at the time, more than 2 million people during the civil unrest.

the south is still shit to this day. Thanks spanish cunts

Always happy to improve the world and culturally enrich your lands

Spain never declared the war against France during the civil war.We are not scummy frogs

>spend centuries in the americas
>they still cant pronounce C and Z correctly
we tried

I'M SORRY PLEAES FORGIV

Wait just going over your numbers
First Italian War: you won
War of the Holy league: we won
Italian War of 1521-26: you won
War of the League of Cognac: you won
Italian War of 1536-38: we won
Italian War of 1542-46: inconclusive
Italian War of 1551-59: you won
War of Portuguese Succession: you won
Franco-Spanish War (1595-98): we won
First Genoese-Savoyard War: you won
War of the Mantuan Succession: you won
Franco-Spanish War (1635–59): we won
War of Devolution: we won
Franco-Dutch War: we won
War of the Reunions: we won
Nine Years' War: you won
War of the Quadruple Alliance: we won
War of the Pyrenees: we won
Peninsular War: you won
War of the Seventh Coalition: you won
So 9 to 9, even though there are many wars were you were a minor belligerent.

I need more

>Spain is to blame for the shithole that southern italy is now
why ?explain

see we were inhuman

It's true that at that time people didn't like Spain but it's bullshit that today people still hate it and blame it
The North-South divide is the result of the oppression by the Bourbons and the unification of Italy (see )

>the Bourbons
bourbons are gabachos (french dynasty) we hate them too

>Italian War of 1542-46: inconclusive
Status quo is a victory for the defenders pal. I made this when I shitposted in his to trigger the Ouiaboos

At least its not a dynasty of a French TRAITOR

Good.
Btw spain, how willing would you to ve to form a confederation, a united iberia, if you may, but we still keep our ways?

Take a guess

Inbreeding hasnt done you any good it seems.

The Borbons were the rightful heirs after Charles the II die though.
>Another Andalucia to leech from our bux
>Perú under Spanish rule
The cultural and economic capital of South America.
>Perú under Peruvian rule
>The eternal kraut.
We should have united after the Spanish succession war desu

>The cultural and economic capital of South America.
Yeah, desu I don't blame shit to the spaniards, we had plenty of chances to be a decent country, but we just kept fucking up.
I still belive Perú is one of the cultural capitals of south america tho, while economic, not at all; but culture is something you can't take.

>Perú is one of the cultural capitals of south america tho
Your food is pretty good. Also you seem to be doing alright currently

someday i will visit this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NqUHT4qE8w

Thanks man, we're doing much better than the nineties and oh God A LOT better than the eighties (we where as bad as Venezuela is right now), but yeah, overall we would need to choose a fucking retarded to stop the slow progress.
Please do, the whole city of Cuzco is great to visit, and I can't put enough emphasis on how beautiful Macchu picchu is.
In advance tho, sorry for everyone trying to scam you.

>Has your country recovered from Spanish rule?
Kinda.
They only really hurtful period was the post napoleonic 50 years (it's not like being a basically independent vice-royalty did any damages to the south), but the lombardo-veneto is now the strongest economic area in the country. It did change the kind of economy the land thrives off however.
Veneto was a land of commerce, banking and naval businesses under the Serenissima. When the austrians came and razed down the economy by nationalizing half the banking system and forcing trade off Venice towards Trieste, Veneto basically foundered into an agrarian economy, and after the world wars it exploded into an industrial economy focused in its heartlands (Padova, Verona) rather than the coast.
Lombardia stayed pretty much the same, but then they were tamer and more of a resource to exploit than competition to foil.

Is it true that Perú is almost an Ancap country?

Well while no political movement identifies as it, the last 3 presidents, the actual one, and the presidential candidates who made it to the secound round in the elections identify as neo-liberal right wing; so I think... maybe? Sorry I'm not very familiar with the term myself.

Basically no state+ capitalism. A friend told me that no one paid taxes there and that people didnt even told the goverment about their income or economic activities

Yes and we completely BTFO them in every way imaginable ever since

>Implying.
The United provinces lost every major battle in a pathetic way. It was France who freed the Dutch to procede to cuck them

Bruh, your education system must be really bad. No wonder you guys are so poor.

calm down Daan

Not really pal. The Dutch were a fucking joke outside of the navy. Every major battke ended uo with a Spanish victory and the Dutch retreating to the northermost provinces while Spaniards created the modern day Dutch by fucking the unprotected Dutch women

Oh, in that case we have a bastardization of that, because we do have a state ad we're suposed to pay taxes, most of the wealthy families or even "clase medialta" (I fall in that category) on the coast and the big cities do, but that only makes a small percentage of Perú's population.The ones who don't pay taxes are mostly poor people who can't afford to pay taxes and even if they did nothing would change where they live, so it's kinda like a vicious circle, the state can't help the poor because there isn't enough tax money, the poor can't pay taxes because the state doesn't help them too.

It's true we don't have to teel government about income or economic activities, unless you suddenly have half a million on your bank account that might raise some question, but only stupid drug lords are dumb enough to not laundry their money.

>The Dutch were a fucking joke outside of the navy.
In their defense, the dutch land forces were basically all mercs.

Can we have olivença back plz?
We had ur king here a while ago and we treated him nice.
Also stop polluting our rivers u assholes

Fuck you Roma

Gib gold back.

holy shit

It is.
Spanish education is a mess.Specially in History Thats why spaniards cant speak about history properly outside our own country

Don't look down on naval powers, Pedro. It's the main reason for your eventual demise.

spanish posters are the most iliterate fucks in Sup Forums Im so ashamed

All what he posted was at some point part of the empire. It's not like other countries don't use the same type of maps.

Kek

Das rite, we hate you crackas, you white bois bitch bois better get the fuck outta here, nigga

>All what he posted was at some point part of the empire
kek
We never established a presence in Alaska, we had a Fort in Nootka but nothing more

I have spanish blood, we're running this place

Expeditions were sent, the place was mapped and claimed. You're saying the rest of nations never did the same thing?

too intelligent to reply this thread

>mapped and claimed
no forts, no villages
no spanish presence