What is the closest ethnic group to yours?

What is the closest ethnic group to yours?

For us, it's the Muongs, they are basically Kinhs that stayed in the highland, and got less chink'd. There's one province in Vietnam where Muongs are the majority (Hòa Bình).

I'm not sure how to answer this question... uruguayans? I'm an italian that speaks spanish and lives in the paris of south america.

Norwegians probably

ayy imao

Mongols. They ruled and raped us for centuries.

All of them? I am the mongreliest of mongrels.

To me personally it would be Spaniards as other than the meme 1/16th heritage I'm one of them when it comes to ancestry.

For Mexicans as a whole is tricky, a guy from Chiapas is closer to Guatemalans than to his fellow countryman in Sonora who in turn is at least descended from the very same American migrants who setted California during the gold rush, while meanwhile someone in Veracruz likely has relatives in Cuba or other places in the Caribbean, in Guerrero we had some not insignificant migration from the Philipines during the colonial period.

1/6th of our population is ethnic European, and a similar number is indigenous and some as different from each other as Europeans are to East Asians. Some of the original groups in Siberia would be the more closely related in the old world to Mexican Amerindians.

Too many
T.汉人

closest: Ryukyuans
2nd closest: Ainu
3rd closest: Bhutanese
4th closest: Tibetans

>tfw ancestry got chink'd

same

>3rd closest: Bhutanese
>4th closest: Tibetans

wat

1: Québécois
2 : Belgians
3 : Swiss
4 : Acadiens
5 : French diaspora(Argentina, Chile, and so on)

>the paris of south america.

Salvador?

More like the Jerusalem of South America, fucking jew enabler.

The Japanese in this board don't generally acknowledge they're a part of the Sinnic sphere.

LOL you are closer to koreans than okinawans, you deluded gook

probably estonians

Austrians
t. Bavarian

Québécois, they're litteraly french.

>Croatians
>Bosnians
>Hungarians or Bulgarians
>Slovenes

Probably Belarusians

>Hungarians
>Romanians
>Slovaks
t. Transylvanian

muh haplogroups

Northern Germans

Burger retard Mike Xu Zhang

Uyghurs, azeri and turks

This, plus The Dutch and Dane's.

1. Dutch south of the rivers
2/3. Northern French/Holland Dutch
4. Rhinelanders
5. idk mane

Belgians
northern west germans
maybe the danish

>5. idk mane
What about the Luxemburgish, Portuguese not included obviously ?

Probably the Basque.

t. Sardinian

White Latin Americans I guess, since they are literally family.

Finns probably

I think it's the Portoguese

T.Sardinian

belarussians i guess

what, why?

Do Spaniards still look down on Latinos?

Colored ones and white ones I mean.

meh, not really beyond internet banter

we look down on immigrants who give trouble like Central American maras, but for example Mexicans are viewed as bros

Spics

this

Is interracial marriage high? Does it still have a stigma considering your old histories or are people cool with it now?

Visited England las autumn, didn´t feel foreign.

>muh Haplogroup

HAHAHAHA

Alemannic Germans
Nederlander
French

>rapist race with 3inch cocks

Karelians

>Badenser

irony

Welsh and Bretons
>t. Cornishman

>70% of arrested prostitutes in LA is Korean
white-wannabe Kim, your mom is working hard for you

>Japanese are mongrels
Anything but Japan...

French must be whites according to our anime

British

>brittany

>welsh and scots

Yeah the Luxemburgish are also close
your forget about them easily

>scots
You mean cornish. Scots aren't even brythonics.

Welsh, Cornish and Scottish just from all of the crossbreeding
Norman, Germanic and maybe Franc

>Versailles
Don't worry about Versailles,this city is filled with high birthrate French Catholics, they reproduce like rabbits and they're all beautiful and aryans.

come home hombre

Orang Asli, transliterated = Original People

There are many ethnic minorities, but generally they're considered to belong to one group - Semang Negrito

And they do look Negroid (for the lack of a better word)/African. And I think there was an independent genetic testing done a few years back that showed how closely related these people are to the San people of Africa.

Amazing stuff, the journey of humanity...too bad religion is still around ruining shit for people

Wait that's nothing like Pa---
OOOOOOH

I am Picard the closest people are usually the ethnic Flemish or the Walloon but both aren't really like use though. The Norman could also be an alternative.

genghis khan

That surprisingly match well the Versaillais stereotype.

The Orang Asli speak languages that belong to the same language family as ours. Same goes Khmers and some Indian tribes.

Easily Norwegians.

>German/Sicilian mix

I guess... Normans

Swedes, D*nes and Icelanders.

as an Alabama, for me it is the Coushatta and other Muscogee people

cool
makes complete sense!

I think there's might be a chance that we're negrito that got raped by many other groups.

greeks

I'm from Penang/Georgetown, it's a city founded by traders/travelers/colonials etc

Rape is definitely in there but I don't think I'm part Aboriginal, but if you're from somehere further inland, then probably.

sweden

araps and greeks

Do not worry, we'll make sure russia wont chimp out on you again

xorezm

fuck you you forget about us
i hate turkey now

you wish Cai-Göran

Scots.

For Kabyle
1. Other berbers
2. Ethiopians and Somalians
3. Kikes and Araps
4. Gayreeks
5. Sami people

Galicians.
They are just cucked Portuguese.

None

Sorbs and Polabians. Sadly Polabians don't exist because they were removed/assimilated by Germs. Lusatian Sorbs still live in Germany and have their own language, but they're just a tiny minority on the brink of extinction.
Next after them would probably be Czechs and Belarussians.

Spaniards, french, greeks.
Basically any fusion of celtic-roman-greek

For me it's Tai Yai, Thai Noi, Tai Dam, Lao etc

British and Irish

cockholes, belarussians, tatars

Arabs.
T.andalusian

Not completely true, they sort of control Spain.

They are our undercover agents.

Ethnically it would be Icelanders, Faroese people, Shetlanders and Orcadians as most of them decend from Norwegian colonist. Although Shetlanders and Orcadians probably have some Scottish blood as well as they have been ruled by the Scottish/British for so long now, to the point where they no longer speak a Nordic language.

I have portuguese and native american heritage

Norwegians and Finns

Karelians. They're just like finns but are orthodox christians, speak a thick dialect and are being assimilated to russians.

When Finland became independent from Russia but without all its original land, was there a huge exodus from Karelia? Are they basically being held hostage?

>1: Québécois
>4 :Acadiens

t. jean-richard laval of Longueuil

finland only became a thing in the 19th century, karelians have been under russian control ever since the 14th century so no, not really

>Korean
1. Japanese
2. Manchu
3. Northern Chinese
4. Ryukyu