He fucking owned it. Toby is still better. Garfield can kiss my ass

He fucking owned it. Toby is still better. Garfield can kiss my ass.

Waaaaaaaaaay better than toby in spiderman 1 and 3

but he didnt even get a full movie. imagine that

> I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN

His mid-fight banter was on point.

try reading a comic for once in your life dipshit.

MCU's Antman was a better spiderman in that movie that spiderman was.

read somthing other than the shitty 2016 comics and you will know that he is not.

There's nothing wrong with changing the personality of a character, it's after all it's own movie universe, just like any other universe, there are many subtle differences.

>Tobey: Fucking great at playing a depressed Peter Parker who's torn between living the life he wants vs doing the right thing
>Andrew: Perfect Spidey. Could have potentially been even better, but unfortunately held back by Sony's meddling
>Tom: Fucking great as a young Spidey who's just starting, hopefully he grows a lot more in future installments

I liked all the Spider-Man movies, fight me.

yeah, like literally not owning half the characters or even the Negative Zone lol

>There's nothing wrong with changing the personality of a character,

nice try hiding that boner for Aunt May.

I just hope this keeps Sony from putting out complete crap like usual.
Toby 1 and 2 were ok.Toby 3 and Garfields movies were just a bedshitting.

Comics, for the people who dont have the attention span to read a book...

Marvel Movies, for the people who dont have the attention span to read a comic book.

Truly the laziest cunts on Earth.

Toby was like 45 when he made those movies. This kid is legit.

agreed, but fuck aunt may. She is supposed to be some shriveled up old cunt, not a MILF.

why would a 15 year old have an aunt in her 90s?

It happens. Fuck off.

You guys do realize that May was Peter's great aunt right?

couldn't agree more. and going young was a good decision

I don't blame Garfield, it wasn't his fault.

Even Lawrence Olivier couldn't make that shit work.

>even my fav gay actor couldn't make it good.

umm, Ok.

I loved tom holland, HATED aunt may, Shes waaaaay too hot to be aunt may, all im thinking about is not a sweet old lady but a milf who i cant really see as giving soul advise to spidey because she looks too young to have any advise to give.

also it makes me think uncle ben was young as well. which again.... not enough life expirience to be doing that.

Oh really fool

underage b&

I thought the reasoning was to make her RDJ's love interest for the standalone. Figured he was going to play the father figure or something.

>implying milfs can't be sweet and loving

Stark is going to bang aunt May. I guarantee it.

>Uncle Tony

Must

My only draw to the first Spider-Man films were the villains. Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Thomas Haden Church were all excellent. Compared to them, Maguire felt fucking stale.

This movie was pure TRASSHHHH

Sick opinion bro

Fucking idiot.

i never got what did iron man say when he called him before he got captain america's shield "on the rouge??"

I enjoyed it more than Age of Ultron. I didn't even bother watching the whole thing and skipped straight to the fights. David Spader was cool, but the story had me screaming at the screen; WHERE THE FUCK IS HANK PYM?!
>For those who aren't familiar with the character, Ultron was invented by Hank Pym, and inherited his brilliant but arrogant demeanor. Also had a Oedipal machine-boner for Hank's wife.

The second Avengers would have been more interesting as the second Ant-Man film. Instead of being the robot love-child of Stark and Banner, Ultron could have been released from a vault/prison by Hydra. Ultron would then kill Hank in vengeance and take his daughter as a trophy wife (since her mom's gone). The new Ant-Man would go to the Avengers for aide, since he obviously has no idea how to deal with the looming extinction level event.

You can see how that kind of introduction to the Avengers makes SO much more sense than just "Hey guys, I'm the Ant-Man!"

Even though it was supposed to be the pay off to the build up, i think it was trying to build up to civil war.

Show them that there good intentions can turn bad.

And focus more on those 2 butting heads

thats not canon, dick.

"Underroos" .. its pajamas for kids that have some print on it. Google it.

underoo's

Is this movie good?

Civil war sucked donkey balls dipped in horse shit. absolutely pathetic even when not compared to the comics. how was that a fucking civil WAR?

It's a marvel movie. what do you expect? everything is garbage right down to their casting

but that never made sense, why is his aunt a billion years old. Either make her younger or make her his granny or grand-aunt or something.

I think its just a movie & your an oppinionated faggot

get with the fucking times 50 in the 60s looked much older than 50 now

Case in point: marisa tomei. the milf that made a marvel movie cause boners

Spider man vs carnage in R rated movie

Undersge b&

JK simmons made it too, can you imagine another person playing JJ?

wut do u think

bait evolved

Lol, fair enough.

so many edges

Neither is the movie, cocksucker.

nope.

cant.

wont.

never will.

yes

I agree. I fucking loved that movie.

Actually liked it more than all the rest.

might be autistic

Or you know, an opinion that doesn't match your own. Personally found Marvel Civil war to be really bad. It really fucken pissed me off that I wasted 2.5 hours watching that shit. Last Marvel movie I am paying to see. That is how much I lost faith in the franchise.

No this is not bait, just how I felt. Did like Spidey and Antman though

Jamie fox fights Spider-Man with dub Step

no, it was terrible, and 100% cgi and it's incredibly noticeable too, 3/10 dont watch

..........out of everyone in the movie THOSE are the characters you liked?! that is how you know this is fucking bait. they could have removed them from the movie altogether for all I care. I came for chris evans and bucky

Pizza Time