I forget, what did Hitler do that was so bad?

I forget, what did Hitler do that was so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z09bNgSeMI
youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing with uh... you know all the... wait, I'm not so sure anymore...

Literally nothing

He directed the third Jaws movie.

He created buzzfeed

He didn't do nuthin

He tried to annex Poland. Everything else was fine but that was just excessive. Also he pissed off the Russians, I don't care about that but it was a dumb move.

Alright mate, if Hitler did nothing wrong, then why are there still Jews, answer that one for me

Didn't kill enough niggers

He didn't try to annex Poland. The escalation with Russia would have happened right away if that were so since they invaded it too

he drank his coffee decaf, the heathen

self explanatory

Even if they're scared to say it you can bet they're thinking it over there.

He didn't win :(

The only bad thing he did was kill himself

he lost

i dont know what he did tbh

he had no patience and no vision, he was an optimist, a dreamer. He should've made allies, instead he just turned the world against him and now we're all paying the price.

Honestly, Sup Forums... I'm very interested about Hitler. Why do you think he killed lots of muslims?
A lot of people say bc of interest, others for hate.
Whats your opinion user?

He got 6 million Jews killed but how that could be a bad thing?

>A lot of people say bc of interest

Muslims don't have interest

he didn't finnish

He liberated most of Europe. Too bad his motherboard fried due to shitty russian modders overclocking his cpu.

I miss him.

History is always written by the victor. In the case of WWII, Stalin was a liberator, America had "internment camps", and the Germans had "death camps"...because they lost.

he invaded Russia in winter

He invented dinosaurs

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z09bNgSeMI
This

Don't worry, Adolf, we're going to fix it.

Suicide.

Even worse he didn't leave a note. That's why everyone hates him

He failed to finish the job.

Nuke Mecha

He an herod without a stream. Fucking faggot

He killed his dog to test the cyanide before he killed himself.

leftist, collectivist that didn't defeat international communism. Wouldn't have been any better than your present SJW.

No one can have that moustache style anymore

Book burnings and making it so you couldn't quit your job... and uh... some other thing? I can't quite remember.

He tried to stop the Jewish Global Banking cabal.

that's naughty.

He deserved to die for that piece of shit under his nose

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

HOLY CRAP I'm dying

He didn't finish what he started.

invaded Poland. Everyone said, "no dice, Hitler, that's a bit too far," but he went ahead and did it anyways, So he ended up killing himself in a bunker.

>Everyone said,

except for the US, Australia, Japan etc etc

nobody really gives a shit about Europoor problems, especially slav problems.

but then, the Japanese attacked a military base, and Hitler declared war on America. So he ended up killing himself in a bunker.

He Um...he did something really bad...Um..uh..wait...he..uh tried to restore the prestige of his country..but..Um..isn't that a good thing?...I'm confused really

He was pretty racist. But I've never been able to get someone to explain to me why that's bad.

he was an inferior Charlie Chaplin

Hitler was bad?

I knew Jews where trouble when they snuck in and now they're lying on the cold hard ground ohh trouble trouble.

He didn't finish his job....

Of course not.
He merely invaded Poland and started a war that almost brought Europe to extinction while also being incredibly racist!
What's wrong with that?

What did he do wrong? Lol, let me start and finish with he only killed 6million Jews lmfao

he gets

How was he racist?

>Believes everything the history books said.

He didn't finish the job.

yeah because they were oppressing german citizens. retard

Well, to start... having a terrible sense of fashion. Second, invade autonomous democracies.
Third, believing in magic to back up important war decisions.
Fourth, very bad international PR department.

Farted in the showers, or something like that. Six million people (according to official estimates) took offense.

>killed millions of Jewish people

Israel State

Any proof you fucking cuck?
ANY AT ALL?

Any documents, where Hitler or Simmler gave the order to kill the jews, any mass graves? Shit, retarded cunts like you trigger me so much.

If you ignore the Jew thing, which was really more Himmler's doing, Hitler was an inspiring leader who clearly loved his country. If you listen to his speeches (youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o for a sampling) objectively, you can't help but feel inspired. Hell, if I were a German back then I'd be first in line to sign up after listening to him.

The "pure evil" thing is just "history is written by the victors" in action. He was not. Yes he made a mistake with the Holocaust and his war strategy in general, but most of the blame falls on other people. There were people I'd describe as evil in his regime (Himmler, Mengele, Goebbels, etc), but Hitler was not.

Where's the negative?

>killed millions of Jewish people

He didn't. You're an idiot.

Have you ever stopped to think maby your entire life was a lie and maby you should I dunno question things before blindly believing everything the T.V says ?

I agree with the war strategy part, but do you have any proof of Holocaust? Or does anyone have it? Doesnt it seem weird, that denying Holocaust is still illegal in so many countries? Doesnt it seem weird, that there are no mass graves, not a single document that indicates the mass killing of jews?

If you want to know who is oppressing you , simply ask yourself who are you not allowed to criticise.

Says the guy who's only evidence is a YouTube video.

Children, when will they learn?

Please, i really hope this is bait because its stupid as fuck, you even have old video tapes proving it, dont be so retarded

He failed to force Britain into submission before Operation Barbarossa.

He was spot on about pretty much everything else.

>Lets kill unarmed war prisoners
>Lets keep documentation and proof that we did that

You clearly don't ubermensch

photographs, witness testimony (not just of Jews) and I've actually been to some of the concentration camps (Dachau, Buchenwald). They really do exist. I can understand questioning the number of Jews that were killed, that may be inflated quite a bit, but denying that any killing went on at the camps is absurd to me.

Show me any you fucking idiot.
In 1943 when Germany was losing the war there was a severe typhus outbreak and since the hygiene obviously wasnt the best in these concentration camps it spread like fire. Allies had bombed all the railroads which were the only option to deliver help. The gas chambers exist, but they were used with a (proven not deadly) gas called Zyklon B to kill lice, which was the only effective way of controlling the spread of typhus.

and obviously failed since that is what we have now

why have no former Nazis come forward denying the holocaust? There were certainly many that weren't aware of it, but I'm talking about the camp directors at their trials, former guards, etc. Were they all in on the conspiracy too? What would they h ave to gain by saying "yeah, we killed those Jews heil hitler" if it never happened?

I just don't understand why you think it's realistic that they herded Jews into these work camps and treated them like slaves, but you can't fathom them exterminating the ones who can't work anymore. Why wouldn't they? They weren't running retirement villages you know.

Who gives a fuck, their Jews. If the 6 million is true, then the SS did a public service.

Those 6 million would have bred into 70 to 100 million more by now.

retard or underageb&

I havent done all my research so ill stop here. You have some decent points, but still no proof. Is it more logical to believe something happened or didnt happen WITHOUT proof? About the jews, yes they were herded there to be prepared for deporting, afterall thats what concentration camps are. They are scum, they are the ones who declared war on Germany in 1933 since they saw how Hitler wouldnt be good for their parasitic lifestyle.

My Grandmother lived in Krakow during the holocaust she had been dead a long time now but that scene in Schindler's List where it started raining ashes that actually happened having met somebody who was actually there it puts a new level of reality to it. She had MS, schizophrenia and severe PTSD so I did not feel I ever really knew her... my family has visited Auschwitz hell my ex's dad was at Buchenwald last year, maybe if you weren't the spawn of low class inbred fat fucking Americans who never goes out side you would be able to accept hard realities.

>start land war in Asia
>waste manpower & resources on extermination camps
>undermine the German war effort with his own ego
>leave Europe divided under Soviet & American hegemony

a concentration camp means work camp stupid fuck. auschwitz was a bunch of fucking factories

who else is going to be part of the american volunteer brigade come the European civil war against Islam? it seems like every 30 years the krauts need to get saved from their government.

Failed to save europe from communists
Honored the Triparte pact instead of saying "Ur dun fucked up nips good luck with that"
Wrote that letter to mexico that leaked talking about a quarterassed US invasion that shifted public sentement from "the nazis seem like ok guys" to "fuck the nazis"
>tfw Communist Jews actually tried to overthrow the german government in the interwar years
>tfw mainstream history says the kikes dindu nuffin and the nazis were just evil
>tfw the holocaust is heavily misrepresented yet saying anything about how more Jews applied for german reparations than the entire population of german labor camps during the war is antisemitic

I don't get why neo-Nazis are so intent on denying the Holocaust. Like, why? You guys hate Jews.The Nazi regime hated Jews. Why don't you want to accept that they waged a campaign of extermination?

>yfw russia invaded poland too

as with all conspiracy theories I just don't see a) why they'd bother and b) how so many people were in on it and not one of them blew the cover off of it.

In my mind it just takes too much cooperation on the part of the Nazis to manufacture the holocaust narrative, and why would they conspire with Jews?

i can understand why they act that way if they truly believe it never happened, because it does get the Jews a lot of sympathy and they are kind of off-limits as a race even today because of it. It doesn't make it any less retarded, but at least they are logically consistent in their retardation.

>no documentation about "hey lets kill all these people we're keeping in detainment camps because we totes want to kill them but keep them alive until it's time to kill them"
>lots of documentation about improving the standards within the camps and mitigating the spread of disease

He lost the war.

Poland started the war by not killing ethnic Germans in land stolen by the Treaty of Versailles. Germany just finished it in short order.

Also, the USSR also invaded Poland.

Oh and the USSR nearly wiped out Europe. In fact, say what you want about Hitler, but he was absolutely right about the Communist Spread and it being a threat to the global community.

It's too bad the US and Britain were too busy sucking Stalin's cock to see the forest for the trees.

russia really doesn't get enough hate for what they did during the war. They were on the winning side but they were just as bad as the Nazis in terms of disregard for human life and barbarism. The United States shouldn't have stopped with Germany, we left the job undone and they are our mortal enemy even today.

There's no evidence of jews getting gassed...

I know that picture was a joke.

He didn't finish the job.

This

Jews are weak people that's why they resort to sneaky tactics slowly taking control of things rather than taking a head on approach. They use propaganda and manipulation to control thing.