So Sup Forums im a bit concerned about my dog...

So Sup Forums im a bit concerned about my dog, shes pregnant and about to give birth any day now but theres a possible problem?? You see i have sex with her from time to time and no problems i dont like brutally rape her and i usually wait until shes in heat. No no i did not get her pregnant but my concern is i got drunk a few weeks ago i fucked her one time (was horny and high) but im worried the puppies might come out...different? I didnt cum inside her but im worried about like what if the precum did something? Im extrememly nervous and worried the puppies are gonna come out all fucked up and my family will find out ive been fucking our dog. Any advice is much appriecated. Pic semi related (dont have any pics on pc atm)

Aw you fucked up OP. Sounds like she might have cats now that you've gone and fucked her

I dont know how to say it buddy but your bitch is cheating.

Nice dubs but please i just need to know if human sperm can fuck up baby puppies that where in the process of developing, i know that they cant be inpregnated by a human BUT that doesnt mean my sperm wouldnt fuck up the puppies on the inside

How is sperm going to fuck up a fetus?

Tell them now, so it's less of a surprise when they come out looking a little weird!!!

Its not that it did but is there any possibility if it could have done something?

Anybody please just want 1 semi serious answer im freaked out over this

No. You're good buddy. DNA doesn't work that way.

its an incredibly stupid question and I can't imagine a lot of people being able to dignify it with a response

once you hit seventh grade health class you should ask

You're fucked man. That's how i got caught. Most of the puppies were stillborn

Hopefully your 100% right and i was over thinking and worrying about this,

Get abortion

Then whats the conclusion here?

its a good thing thats impossible because even you breeding with dogs would be a travesty

post pics of her

Are you my uncle?

Dont have any saved on my pc and i dont have any on my phone since i just got a new one a little over a week ago i can make another thread tomorrow and post pics tho

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Tracked your i.p its logged and you have been reported to peta. See u in court sick cunt

Post tits

Kek

Hello buddy,

I'm gonna respond seriously to that shit. There is no risk. Human and dog sperm are different. Also, a pregnant dog is like a pregnant women, her uterus is "closed" (access denied lol). So the babies are protected. You don't have to fear anything. Nothing can born from bestiality, or get killed.

Except if you're violent. You said you're not, okay that's good.

Yo how old r u dum fuck?

this OP. it's better to just get it over with now than to have them find out at a less opportune time

> i dont like brutally rape her
> ive been fucking our dog

sorry man, but that's rape every time

underrated post

Yeah but it's not "brutal" so technically OP is telling the truth

I see what you did there.

You are a fucking idiot, your sperm will not fertilize your poor dogs eggs. Maybe you just shouldn't fuck your dog dipshit

Someone post some beast webms