imgur.com/a/I4JQB
imgur.com/a/F4MVe
imgur.com/a/AAo4R
imgur.com/a/rAeMP
youtube.com/watch?v=9DXo5haNd9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking lost.

Desu image dump

I'll be dumping more when I can be fucked.



Great/arty desu
imgur.com/a/e9wnd

Meme type desu
imgur.com/a/I4JQB

Reaction type desu
imgur.com/a/F4MVe

Taunt type desu
imgur.com/a/AAo4R

Fuzzy desu, because.. That's why.
imgur.com/a/rAeMP

░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌█████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌████████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐████████▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░█████████░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀████████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀███████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀▀▄▌░░░███████░░░
░░░░██████░░░▀▀▀▀░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄███████▌░░
▐▄░░░█████▌▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀█████░░
██▄░▄░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀░░████▌░
██░░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄░░░░█████░
██░▀█▄▐██████░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░░░███░░▄░██████▄
███▄░░▀███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀▄░▀▐██████
████▀░░██████████▄▄░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░███████
████▄░▀▐███████▀░░▌▀░▄▄░░░░░██████░░░▐███████
█████▄░▀██████▀░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄░░▐███████
██████▀░████▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░████████
██████▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▐███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

great thread you fucking faggot

Fuck off fag

Well, the gang's all here.

I'm out.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

cant believe i read all of this

Ain't nobody got time for that.

too soon...
> ... to ask if I can save this image! I REALLY like it

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yo, Sup Forums, let's kick it!

Ice Ice Desu, Ice Ice Desu

All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Suiseki is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance, go rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit bull's eye, the kid don't play

If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Desu Suiseki, Ice Ice Desu Suiseki
Ice Ice Desu Suiseki, Ice Ice Desu

All yours, my friend :)

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

>MFW it is possible that one post can contain this much edge

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Memes.jpg

This pasta seems slightly undercooked.

Okay Sup Forums, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.

>mfw every post in a thread looks like copy pasta

Being this new

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

> Memes.jpg

Really? You think that's how it works? People work hard to create memes, and you just want to dehumanize all their work into one single "memes.jpg" phrase? What's wrong with you?! My ex wife used to create memes for a living and she was damn good at it. Tragically, she died in a car accident three years ago to the day. Whenever she created memes, she would hum her favorite song. It was this song: youtube.com/watch?v=9DXo5haNd9M

>

Suiseiseki don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. Suiseiseki will put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. Suiseiseki don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. Suiseiseki will fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. Suiseiseki will turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is Suiseiseki hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home Suiseiseki will run you over with Suiseiseki's fucking car out of no where and kill you. Suiseiseki justs want you to know how easily Suiseiseki could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how Suiseiseki would rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… Suiseiseki will fucking resuscitate you and kill you again Suiseiseki's self you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Dang, it sounds like your life has become a real duck-blur.

kek

I much prefer the banana, and the odd shark tits, over thelis fucking bullshit desu and cumsquat. More banana plz

stop giving them reasons to keep posting them faggot

poorest picture quality I've seen in 10 years
great job you faggot

Ghetto meme thread?

I lost at OP's pic.

OP: 1
Me: 0

I've never been able to figure out what the actual intended purpose of that thing is.

Cancer

kek

>that redbeansnricetho

Probably is supposed to disinfect the seat.

It's a toilet.

You shit and piss in it. It is what separates us from the the niggers in Africa.

It cleans the rim when some autistic anime faggot has sat on it with his sweaty ass, you retard

KEK

fuck....lost

Underrated post

I remember that thread

Sooo...
b hates furries eh?
My results say otherwise

Pic related.

The new "My name is John...." for our times?

Totally lost, goddamn.