Can I get a feels thread? It's 4 am and I need to wake up at 7, I might just stay up, what's the point now

Can I get a feels thread? It's 4 am and I need to wake up at 7, I might just stay up, what's the point now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbyI3Z5Voms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump

Hey, user/femanon? What's up?

Bump
OP, you there? Anything in general, at least, that's bugging you?

Sup, user here. Not much, I've been felling really empty lately, Idk. How are you? I just found this band, the eels, you should check them out.

How is this band? What genre?

Mostly sad and chill music, some guy said it's name in some other feels thread that died.

What are some of their songs before I check them out?

Feeling similar. May I ask if there's anything that's working like a dark cloud overhanging your life right now?

That look you give that guy, I need some sleep, fresh blood.

Idk, I live in a really shitty town where I don't like anyone, I want to move with my brother but Idk of I can afford it. Also my gf is 15000 km away.

Check out apt. listings online in the areas you want to go to. That's a good first step. Also, why is your gf so far away? You met her locally? Is it a long-distance relationship?

I went to Finland a few months ago with my savings, kinda stupid now that I think about it, now my country's economy is so fucked (Argentina)
Pic related

Feeling empty Sup Forums

She sends you pics like that often? Do you talk with each other and exchange pics to keep the relationship going?

Yeah we try to talk every day,I might see her in October so I'm focusing on that. Oh and the nude thing yeah, pretty often, kinda afraid to post, might get recognised, I know some of her friends lurk.

Bump

The pics don't help you out while she's away? Is there anything you can do until she comes back later this year like a job or hobbies, OP?

I'm teaching English to some little kids to help pay for college next year, gonna study nursery. My English is shit right now it's 5am soz.
Yeah I miss her a ton, she's so perfect.
What about you user, what's bothering you?

Well, I feel stuck in a situation that I can't seem to get out of. I live with people that annoy me more often than I want to put up with with an immediate sibling I can't stand who seems to hate my guts. Despite being introverted, I applied to several jobs, and yet, unfortunately, they either rejected me or couldn't contaxt me back. Therefore, I lack my own money to get the food, clothes, and things that I would like to have, and am instead forced to settle with the limited food that is available.
Cont'd.

I quite like this comic thanks for sharing user

Heres a song I posted in another thread for an user who liked shoegaze
youtu.be/pbyI3Z5Voms

Also, my neighborhood has changed so much since around the time the global recession hit and as far as becoming grown and adapting to the change, I've had a hard time doing so. I feel that I can't really get along with the people currently around, and in addition to them also hating my guts and cursing me under their breath, the whole area feels so bizarrely quiet yet tense that I'm at my wit's end as to how to move forward. I feel the desire to be somewhat social in hopes of earning a job which would bring in money for me to get out and move on, but I feel stifled and distantly hounded, harassed and threatened. Also, it seems that a long term resident who I used to know is hell-bent on ruining my life due to not giving him the respect he feels he deserves when I was going through what I was dealing with.
Cont'd.

I don't know who to call or talk to to put an end to my current bullshit situation, and I know that I need to make a change, but I feel downhearted about everything to give a damn.

Do you have contact with any close family? parents or cousins or anything like that? They might be able to hook you up with something like a job or a place to stay, anything always helps
And maybe tell a close friend or two how you feel, it just hurts keeping it locked up too much

They're not the kind that would really listen to what I have to say, much less help because they feel that they don't want to hear me whine and act like a weak kid. I have a distant male relative who has one-sided conversations and acts like he is helping me, but that's not really the effective ear and hand that would lift me up for good. I would like a place to stay for a while and begin earning cash RIGHT NOW, but all opportunities that I can think of are either too obscure, severe or closed for me to get into, and I wonder if it's even worth continuing to hang on at all. For who and for what am I still here for? For young strongmen to insanely harass me into insanity? For some slick, manipulative professional who wants to persuade me only to harvest something they may want from me only to leave me done for and summarily used? This is a near-last resort so...no to your next-to-last sentence.

Bump

objectively, depression and stress isn't so bad
stress helps you get work done
depression suppresses your ego, making you work more careful and thoughtfully

i guess the problem would be to manage it enough to not be hit by the negatives