Sup Forums, do you ever wish you'd actually been born as a really slutty girl...

Sup Forums, do you ever wish you'd actually been born as a really slutty girl? I constantly fantasize about being the girl that everyone's taken a ride on, whos always posting nudes and pics of her face and tits soaked in cum, just so that more
guys would Jack off to me.

you're into humiliation and degredation OP, completely fine and normal.

Whether you're a femanon or not there's safe outlets you can find for that without actually fucking your life over.

What would some of those be?

depends, male or female?

Male, and there's no way I could pass as a trap

why would i want to be a slutty baby?

Find a women that wouldn't mind dominating you in bed every once and a while. Maybe one that has a more masculine energy, like Michelle Rodriguez. Like a bad bitch.

you dont have to be a trap, but you might want to try some feminizing stuff if it makes you feel the part more.

In terms of the rest, it's just a fetish the same as anything else. I guarantee you there are gay guys in your area who'd be happy to treat you like a slut, and the gay scene traditionally is good at keeping things quiet. You can have random encounters with guys easily and if you let them know ahead of time what you want they'll often be happy to oblige.

Online you can post pics publicly if you're careful to leave out identifying details: no face, generic background to the photos (bed and wall), etc.

I can help you with that bby post your phonenumber

Not to that extent but I have thought what it would be like if I were the type of girl I'd want. The girl of my dreams basically in both personality and looks, and I've got to admit, the thought of it makes me wish I could just body swap.

How easier things would be on the internet, life in general, how easy you can come off as 'cute' to others, etc. It all sounds appealing.

But I'm a guy, I have long hair but I couldn't pass as a trap if I tried, and I've no interest in it. Save for the few traps that make me question my sexuality, I'm straight, and the thought of doing any of that as I am me right now just doesn't feel as right.

The change of mindset and body is what is wanted and would likely change that.

Yup. Top tier fetish.

Guess why so many are chosing to transform these days. ;)
You are not alone OP. Join us is you will.

I really like that image

SAUCE!!

me trying trying to do just that.

Cuz ur a trany

Trying to look like a whore or trying to look feminine? You've accomplished both.

You should talk to a gender therapist about this

whoho

>guy faps to the thought of being a girl because he's into degradation
>this means he has gender issues and should cut his dick off
You should kill yourself and then go back to Tumblr.

You've got very girly shoulders. The clothes look good on you.

Don't lose the dick tho, just take hormones, the dick makes it so much better

I sometimes wish I could switch back and forth, just to see what it felt like.

niiiiiice

plz post moar

hey, i'm jacking off to you right now

I want to tear those stockings open and plow you until you can't breathe.

DICK PICS, DOOO EEET

Keep posting dumb slut.

good bitch, now post asshole

Face down ass up

Cmon user don't stop now, i'm edging pretty hard

not op but have op's problem

i'm disgusted by female dom

Basically i wanted to be a girl sub but since i'm missing the former then it just isn't happening. Very loud and firm speaker and almost always take the lead, but i fucking hate it

Maybe in the next life, but i'm far too proud to even consider suicide so it'll be awhile

disgusting

it's like losing the lottery but telling people you won

right there with ya homie, i'm just too manly to pull it off, broad shoulders, bug jaw, practically non existant ass, fml

oddly enough i'm pretty sure i could pull it off

but again, the pride sees me through (?)safely

dick pic?

put on some lipstick, find a skirt, let's see it

WHERE YOU AT OP?

kill yourself

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄  

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█

why are you here, unless you wanna see some dicks? fagmotron9000

I am an 18 year old
And i am a mix of Arab and Nigger (i know my DNA is an abomination)
I have a friend who lives in Hungary and he is a 5'8 beta cuck
We usually talk on Skype and role play him being my little slut
He loves when i talk about his tiny white dick
I am gonna fly out of Hungary after i am done with finals and violate him
Wish me luck!

it's not gay to fap to dicks if you announce you\re against it at the same time

looking for the thread of the dude about to fuck his cousin so was sittin on the catalog and this sparked my interest, wanted to see what people had to say

>defending being in thread

you are in denial baby, just look at the dick, then touch yours, enjoy it, think about it being in your butt, mmmmmmm

BUMP, WHERED THE SEXY ONES GO
?

not OP but im here

Feet pics

JERK OFF, TAKE PICS

Spread your legs, slut

This sums up the fetish pretty perfectly.

You're unable to find the girl you desire so you think about becoming that girl. If you're lucky thats as deep as the psychosis goes.

If you're unlucky you go on to wear your ideal girl on your body. Her skin becoming a mockery of a costume

More

Post a contact so I can send you dick pics