ITT: phrases casuals who've never kicked a ball say

>barcelona have a boring playstyle
>diving is bad
>0-0 isn't the perfect result

>player x is useless, he only passes sideways

but diving is bad....

>phrases casuals who've never kicked a ball say

>>diving is bad
Well, it is. But the reason for it is that defenders pull shirts and ref doesn't notice.

>diving isn't bad

>saying that diving is bad is wrong

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume we don't understand what you mean. Care to explain?

wouldn't the perfect result be some form of win?

Diving when there is NO contact is wrong

But if there is little contact, you can dive. You don't dive because "omg unstoppable force". You dive in order to signal to the ref. that you don't want advantage, you want the free kick.

>"haha dude Ronaldo is so much better than Messy because Ronaldo played in the best league in the world haha Messy wouldnt score 50 goals against Stoke haha"

Ronaldo = El Fenomeno
Don't use 'Ronaldo' unless you refer to him. Thank you.

>things sissies who don't play contact sports say

>I dont understand how the game's rules work

>I enjoy masturbating to big stronk niggers

>"haha lol you talking about Ronaldinho?? Haha I saw youtube clips of him he is like the best player in history haha"

>Soccer is really interesting

That dude was nowhere near Cristiano , mate.

Contact is legal. Diving is for tricking the ref to think you were fouled where there was no foul. It is the definition of cheating.

PLEASE WATCH MY IRRELEVANT AMERICAN """""SPORT""""", BIG STRONG SAWKER ENTHUSIASTS

so...you dive out of faggotry and get a cheap shot mostly

>I saw this on reddit

>please watch my boring poorsport where we have to have to be drunk and be hooligans in order for it to be interesting

Oh, since he said contact I assumed he meant rugby. Is he not?
I mean with all that protection they have in AM football it's not really contact.

>Soccer fans are the best fans on earth because they sing to the players

Fans sing in any sport in Europe, not just soccer. I've been to basketball games where fans were going ham.

Hell, I've been to a water polo match once where the fans lit smoke bombs.

R9 was the better player, because he could actually make a pass.

>barcelona have a boring playstyle
Theyplay a boring playstyle, but that's not bad. The purpuse of sports is not to entretain people is to be the best, and having the ball all the time helps you to do that. It is boring because they are so dominant.
>diving is bad
Diving=cheating
Cheating=bad
>0-0 isn't the perfect result
You are right in that one Bilardo, 0-0 is the perfect score

>I don't drink during every and any event I am involved with

Mfw

>I'll log into Sup Forums and talk about sports

>if i did train as long as u boy, I would have four legs bouy!

>talking about sports is always peaceful and everyone agrees 100% with each other

>diving is bad

>Argie thinks cheating is fine
LA MANO DE DIOS

You really can't hide your nigger nature, can you

>Leicester is lucky because everyone is shit

Diving is the opposite of the red-blooded American mentality, because it means you're not tough, you whine over little things, and you're too scared to take on your opponent.

If a guy makes contact with you and you could either let yourself keep falling or stand up and keep playing, you should keep playing. Don't let your opponent out-tough you. Beat them by outplaying them, not by tattling to mom (the ref) that you're a pussy.

So stay on your feet, chase down the loose ball, and if that fucker tries being cheap again make sure he knows you won't go down easy. If the guy really is fouling too much, make sure your captain knows and speaks to the ref on the next stoppage about keeping the game under control, but don't go throwing a tantrum to the ref yourself right away, that makes you an even bigger tool than the guy that fouled you.

We can't sympathize with the idea of "if he fouls you, make him pay by diving so that you get the call you deserve" because if he fouls you, you should make him pay by showing it won't stop you and you'll still beat his ass anyways.

thats not diving, diving is when you do not get fouled but fall to make it look like you were