So my friends friend is a die hard anti-circumsion activist. Comments?

So my friends friend is a die hard anti-circumsion activist. Comments?

Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's completely serious (possible autist) and he has a foreskin regrower.

More of the convo, and really it's pretty sad how depressed he is about being circumcised.

Cont.

Really?! No comments?!

tell ur friend he has autism

What an insecure fag.

Well, we know he's not a Jew nor has he been indoctrinated by one.

Holy fuck he's autistic.

As a happily circumcised dude, I say it's nowhere near a big deal. I really wonder what gets these people so convinced that they're "damaged" somehow. If it's about "not being whole," then fuck, why isn't there a huge movement to ban wisdom tooth removal or appendectomies?

More?

The fact that people think circumcision is normal and healthy is rather bothersome. Can people not think for themselves in this day and age, and do they really just blindly accept what has been told/taught to them without ever questioning it?

Yeah shit gets dark.

it's not so much about "being whole" as it is about not cutting into a healthy babies genetalia. it should be kinda obviously wrong

But for real what's actually wrong with it? There's the extremely uncommon occurrence of it getting botched. That's literally the only "unhealthy" thing about it. In return you get the health benefits of not having disgusting smegma buildup to clean, as well as adherence to at least once major religion that requires it (Judaism).

It's really not a big deal at all.

But no harm comes of it. The baby doesn't know, doesn't care. Honestly if not for the internet I don't think I'd ever have even known the difference between a circumcised penis and an uncircumcised one. I'd know the word, but it would be meaningless.

Post Fb info. Redpill inminent

you can make the exact same argument for female genital mutilation. you get the benefits of not having smegma (much more than a dick will ever get), as well as adherence to some african tribes or whatever

or, you could just wash yourself. maybe that's not a part of american culture, though.

Also just to clarify, my friend and I are just spectators watching this poor mans life unravel over such a trivial thing

yes, circumcission is generally done without anesthesia because it's not that easy to know if a baby will have allergic reactions to it. the pain will have a permanent effect on the brain.

The removal of a perfectly healthy portion of skin just because of the potential "mess" doesn't make sense. We might as well peel of everyone's fingernails since so much crud gets underneath them.
But wait, don't fingernails have a useful function? Guess what, so does the foreskin.

Also, what do you think this type of physical trauma do to a child? Would you want to have someone cut off one of the most sensitive regions of your body with no form of anesthetic? Yeah, you may argue they are babies and won't remember it, but that's a bullshit argument.

Decisions like circumcision are choices to be made by yourself, not by your parents because "that's what the doctor said'.

If you were not circumcised at birth, would you choose to have a section of skin about the size of an index card cut off of you, just because you might be a bit cleaner? For me, fuck no, I know how to wash myself.

I'm circumcised, no problems here. Stop complaining faggots.

Yep, he's certainly autistic.

That being said, circumcision is for faggots.

Uncircumcised fag here, girls I've fucked who haven't fucked an uncircumcised guy before say it's way more enjoyable/pleasurable.

Just my 2 cents

Your friend is delusional. He considers circumcision worse than rape. He is probably a MGTOW redpill faggot because he's socially inept and no one likes him. People like that blame others (normally women) for their shortcomings. Tell him to get therapy or like obsess over being a better fucking person. If he does he probably won't be so maladjusted and see himself as the sad sack of shit he is.

Also the loss of sensation is a myth

circumcision is mutilation
mutilation is worse than rape

Since when does pain that nobody remembers have a permanent effect on the brain?

That sounds like the kind of pseudoscientific bullshit that you only hear from suburban housewives who don't vaccinate their children and eat rice cakes or from a TV in a chiropractor's office.

What is that useful function? To protect an area that never sees the light of day? It's irrelevant whether you're circumcised or not. This is just such an extreme non-issue that I always have a hard time believing people get worked up over it. You've lost nothing. You're fine. Move on with life.

circumcision.org/brain.htm

cutfag here
Send him this and tell him cut masterrace

OHMYGODTHERESATINYWORTHLESSPIECEOFSKINMISSINGFROMTHEENDOFMYDICKWHATAMIGONNADO

You're delusional too. It is not mutilation. What is it with men these days trying to be a victim in order to fit in or get attention/sympathy?

They want to be SJWs so bad but have nothing to complain over other than the lack of attention their dicks get.

AMA says you have a 50 percent higher chance of your dick rotting off if you're uncircumcised. Thank god if your parents loved you enough to give you the cock of a civilized human.

"...we were ordered to destroy our data..."

God, how convenient!

Find me a longitudinal study on the adverse effects of circumcision from a source that doesn't exist purely to sway people against it and that has actual data to show. Until then, it's in the same category as "vaccines cause autism."

I'm not circumcised.
It is mutilation, by definition
But whatever mate

This is the best explanation I've ever seen of this. It all makes so much sense now.

why are yuou talking to this dude that is so insistent on talking about his fucked up dick so much?

It's all in his head. My circumcised dick works fine, there is no "sensitivity loss" that I notice/care about. Sex still feels amazing, and I can't imagine having some extra skin would make a noticeable difference. Sounds like he's just bad at sex and is blaming something out of his control instead of acknowledging the real problem.

I've noticed. Its so pathetic. No one takes them seriously. People hate them more than their tumblrina counterparts.

No, it's not. It's a medical procedure done to help men.

He's not wrong, but it's not his lack of foreskin that makes him incomplete.

This needs to be a banner

The funny part is most circumcised guys don't know the pleasure they're missing out on.

Saying being circumcised and having sex is just as good as being uncircumcised and having sex is the same as saying going on the roller coaster for toddlers is just as fun as the roller coaster for people over 40'' tall

I assume you've fucked while circumcised and uncircumcised. Otherwise you would have literally no fucking idea what you're talking about, and I'm sure that's not true.

keep cutting the tip of his pecker off

trips confirmed
needs to be a banner for b/

>assuming he's fucked at all

Look that shit up fag, neuroscientists have confirmed that more pleasure sensors in the brain go off during sex for uncircumcised guys than for circumcised guys

As a circumcised bro I can say I have no problems. I last super long, averaging getting my girl to cum 3-4 times the first time I cum, and being able to stay hard I can last even long and get her to orgasm 5-7 more times after that. I honestly feel like the sensitivity drop (if there even is one) is worth it because I much rather be good at sex than it be the best feeling ever and cum in 12 seconds. I pride myself on making the women I am with very happy.

But tbh why can't we all live peacefully? If you are not cut and hygienic then you are okay in my book just the same as a cutfag.

Fag

I love my skin best when my it rubs on my head real slow

Yes,

lets listen to the melodramatic faggot on the test board about to kill himself for the simple fact he lost his foreskin.

This is really the best argument you have? A whiny little bitch?

how new are you not to see that this guy is just posting his answers to make fun of him

kek