I don't have anyone to turn to so I'm posting this here

I don't have anyone to turn to so I'm posting this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CafHvpKfu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aha. Baby scratches. What you want there is some real gashes.

I don't know how to sharpen the razor.

Timestamp it slut

This is most likely fake but fuck it I'll take the bait. Recently I've gone through some shit that has legitametly made me wanna die. I would never kill myself but I wouldn't mind being dead. It's hard to say that anything gets better because right now they seem to just get worse, but fuck it, I'm better than to let this bring me down and so are you. Whatever it is that makes you do that, fuck it, you'll persevere and be better in the end.

if you need to talk, heres my kik zocka

I gotchu mayn

youtube.com/watch?v=7CafHvpKfu4

File or other sharp object. Stop attention whoring btw and try to do something useful with your life.

What a shame. By the way it might scar. I know they look shallow but for some reason they just do.
Step up senpai, this board is 18+.

i'm sure you think this is 2edgy4us but you're not even cutting.

i have dermatographia (look it up) and get worse marks on my skin just my rubbing my fingernail over it.

use a knife, retard.

Everything will be okay just leave this board for the better

Back to tumblr emofaggot

Hope this helps OP.

Sorry to everyone I bothered/annoyed/angered with this post. I really don't have anyone to turn to, showing a bunch of people I don't even know really does seem to help for some reason.

Timestamp it ya fake slut

Literally no one cares.

Dont apologize and post more

You are cool

I don't know what that is or how to do it.

I had that for years, then it suddenly went away. I was kind of sad when I couldn't write on myself anymore.

that's all you got? you are pathetic

well, you know the rules
tits or gtfo
then i'll tell you what to do

These literally look like you made them with pencil ten minutes ago. They're puffy and enflamed and if you had any piece of metal you'd be able to do WAY more damage than what we see here. That not sharpening the razor line is bullshit. You could do more damage than this with the tab on a soda can. Now I'm not saying you're not depressed or self-harming or that you aren't a danger to yourself, but what I am saying is that /b doesn't give a shit until we can see tendons and shit. Take your cat scratches to a hotline or something.

U a grill? If so, nice cameltoe. :)

Otherwise, stop skipping leg day u faggot!

Sorry.

apology accepted
now show us your tits

What the fuck is this? You're apologizing to /b. Why the fuck are you apologizing to /b? Grow up, faggot.

you're patetic and you don't belong here, so GTFO

Used to cut, I drew blood and I was still a bitch about it. Your bait is pretty disrespectful to actual cutters who need real help

This right here. I'll have scars for the rest of my life, and your pity scribbles don't mean shit to me. Pretender ass bitch.

Tell us more user. What is your story?

For those that want to see what real cutting looks like, Google "coldnessinmyheart". Her accounts have all disappeared, but you can still find a lot of her images

Try barber scissors if you got em

Dont apologize !!! You little bitch !

It really isn't bait. I'm really sorry for offending you. I know it looks fake, I understand that. But I found the razor on my dad's computer desk and it's so dull that it just slides along my skin and leaves an indent. So I scraped it against a fake rock that I got from Target to try and sharpen it, but it didn't work very well. That's why I only managed to draw an extremely small amount of blood on two cuts. This is only the first time I've used a razor, and the second time I've ever self harmed. The first time I just took a mini USB plug from my phone charger because I was desperate and that was the only sharp object around. I realize I never should have posted here, I was desperate to show someone, anyone. I'm truly sorry for any negative feelings I caused you to feel towards me. I won't do this again.

I forgot to add, I'm not trying to delegitamize anyone else's self harm or make myself look better than you or compare myself to you. You've gone through worse. I understand.

Shitty cuts, what I do is buy scalpel blades from eBay. I recommend skin graft blades on a number 7 handle.

Please, I didn't even go hard core and your shit is weak

No idea why it linked you to my post lol

If you're being serious and you unironically just said "sorry" to a bunch of people on an anonymous image board, I think you need to stop being a fucking pushover nancy. Seriously. I was a mopey fuck like you once. All you have to do is just man the fuck up. That's it. Getting walked over like a bitch? Don't get walked over like a bitch. Keep doing that and you'll be happy.
God damn fucking teenagers.

Everybody has their shit, man. Take everything with a grain of salt, especially on /b. Everyone here is a faggot.

this is a very funny story

Please cut along the tracks, not across.

Take some aspirin or preferably Wafarin next time.

I just looked that shit up, what is her story, I've never heard of her. how the fuck did she not die, especially the one where it looks like you can see her fucking bones in her legs? You're right, that IS real, cutting, holy fuck, I feel so bad for her.

Lay down and sleep. Wake up and toss the razor. Stop being an attention whore with your 'cuts'. Stay positive.

it's fine, really, it's fine.

there's no negative feelings here except from faggots.

however, it would really help matters if you followed the standard rules of Sup Forums and showed us your genitals.

did you sleep on something

Remember kids it's up the street not across the road. But it did heal nicely

I fell asleep on a tennis racket once and it looked a lot like that afterwards

I hate attention whores so much I wish you would do this alone and with a large sharp knife.

Try mixing weed with 1mg xanax and a shot of vodka. Have as much weed as it takes but don't alter the amount if the other two ingredients per 4 to 6 hours. You can't overdose on weed.

Also those are baby scratches.

Topkek

My cat scratches deeper than that

Not everyone does it for attention, thats why I hid mine so even when I wear shirts it doesn't show

when you post pictures of it on the internet, then you're doing it for the attention.

Hi OP, what's the significance of 26 and 31?

I was just contributing to saying her scratches aren't shit compared to other people and honestly I couldn't give 2 fucks about what a bunch of autistic Newfags who I will never talk to nor see in real life. Fucking retard

Use a switch blade or something. You can't resharpen a disposable razor. Or take apart a disposable, superglue it to a credit card so just a little razor sticks our ant an angle and put scotch tape over where they join. Suddenly you have a razor blade that can cut to bone and can go through metal detectors because there is so little metal. Next week I'll teach you how to make a 4 winds shotgun and pipe bombs. So you can kill yourself.

kek, you got butthurt real quick there user. are you ok?

If you need someone to talk to, my skype is sc_183
Not all of us are assholes here

No, it looks like shit and shows everyone what a retarded attention whore you are.

You can cut deeper than the blade goes because only the tip of s knife needs to be sharp. It's an old trick. You can fillet off flesh with one of these.

But here you are posting about it on the internet. I beg to differ nigger

Your a weak person.
man the fuck up you pussy

DO DRUGS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

Only the guy who made that one put the blade at the wrong place or wrong half depending on how you look at it. The idea is to have the plastic continue the blade. Fuck sake.

So how does someone do this painlessly? And I mean the deeper gashes. Topical lidocaine? Some mysterious drug?

Where's those images of that one girl with giant gashes?

You do it for the pain.

What if you're doing for more than that? What if you want to kick to bucket?

Then you make two pipe bombs and strap them to your head. Duh.

Is this loss?

Man, my ex-girlfriend had a weird obsession with the number 3... Every single time she cut herself, it would be in threes. WITHOUT FAIL.

Of course, I just wanted to go white knight, and be like "oh you don't have to do that anymore! You can overcome that!" and all that shit.

Well, it took one time of her sending me three snapchats, each one with he marking herself with a red razor, each one making me think "What the FUCK am I doing with my life." to understand, she was bat shit crazy.