Discuss

Discuss.

>2/10

That's pretty low, I'm all for not having piercings but damn 2/10 is pretty low

Agreed. I really don't know why, but nose rings makes me lose all attraction for a girl.

I'm fine with belly rings, ear rings, and even lip/tongue rings, but nose rings is a huge turn off for me.

I hate those piercings

This thread just made me realize that I can view things stereographically to demolish "spot the difference" games.

That's called being a homosexual user.

Though a tad exagurated, thread speaks the truth.

My gf wears donuts with faces... shit like that as earings. Other than that, not tattoos no bullshit. The retarded earings are fine because shes asian. Its expected.

If you are into white women, expect tattoos and whore percings.

Simple.

soe with long hair is a 10 for me

Crossing your eyes wont break anything. You sound like a retarded xmen... xman?

Having taste this abysmally shitty.
Piercings enhance, add to a woman's beauty, they don't detract from it. I'm guessing you also believe that good lighting and fat deposits also take away from a woman's beauty.
You, good sir, have taste that is beyond saving. Come back to me when you meet your 10/10 and she's "ruined" by more facial piercings than you can count. And come back and brag when you reject her for it only to end up alone and posting on Sup Forums at 1:00 in the morning like you are now.

Agree with this. Hate tattoos.

Not op here... but ive rejected a fair few girls for shit like this. Not only do I get a buzz out of it, feeling good that ive rejected the slut. I also benefit from having not got involved with piece of shit. Win win.

Happily with a non pierced, non tattoo, none fat, none hair dyed.. non bullshit woman.

Sorry.

Just split the fucking difference and you'll get a closer approximation you dumb cunts.

He's still taking some pretty decent girls and giving them a low as fuck original number, even if you don't like piercings that's just too low

Shes got mental health issues. Can see in her eyes. She has a horrible thick layer of facial makeup too. Different colour to her body.

She benefits from losing tattoo and metal though.

That girl is a 9 with or without the tattoo.

I remember when I was 16 and thought tattoos were ugly too

Yeah you have a point there. Piercings and tattoos who gives a fuck? I mean I don't really like them but I don't think it drastically increases or decreases someone's attractiveness. Just stick your dick in her and quit concentrating on every small detail you judgemental pricks.

One second they're calling me a retard, the next second they're in the shadow realm.

It all comes down to personal preference. I agree tats and piercings shouldn't make any difference but I'd give her a 7 maybe? I'm personally not that attracted to her but I can see how others would be.

Yeah, I definitely don't like any sort of body modification, but I learned to... tolerate nose piercings - only losing about 2 points for that. Tattoos on the other hand? That's an automatic demotion to fuck-buddy-only.
Girls with tattoos and excessive (non-ear) piercings screams 'I'm insecure, impulsive, and need lots of attention'.
If you're not interested in relationships, I guess it can be a plus, because there is a direct correlation between how many tattoos/piercings someone has and how easy they are - without a fucking doubt.
When I see a girl without any tattoos (and it's not because she's fucking Amish or ahomeschooled) it's impressive to me, because it says I don't need attention or to be edgy.

My wife got a tattoo without telling me.
Then she got a tongue piercing, lip piercing and clit piercing.
She turned from a solid 8/10 to a 4/10 overnight.
Now she's my ex-wife, a lot of it due to me no longer being attracted to her.

True story.

Sorry, feeling the need to modify your body in semi-permanent ways is simply a matter of insecurity - there's no way around it, and that is fundamentally unattractive to anyone looking for more than sex. Furthermore, metal sticking out of someone's body should be unappealing from a purely objective, biological standpoint.

It was probably her boyfriend who was convincing her to get all that shit done.

Cheating cunts.