Why are Slavs so poor?

Why are Slavs so poor?
>inb4 gommunism duh

We had it too and we were less poor. Also it was decades ago. There are many Asian nations which jumped from 3rd to 1st world instantly and even became rich.

Soo.. why are you still so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to smart to be rich

The cost of life is cheaper.

Communism.

You fucking gullible westerners have NO CLUE what it does to a country. Better yet, a lot of you are toying with it, like playing with fire.

Better dead than Red.

It depends, Germanon. If you live in the West, then no, you never did have communism. If you live in the East, then while you DID have communism, to this day your region is relatively poorer and less well-off than the West, which regularly subsidizes you.

Although the answer is not communism (as evidenced by czechia and boland, it is part of the answer.

Every person who studies economy or business is seen as a criminal while the politicians can do what they want because critic is bad and shortens your lifespan.
Also public media feeds population with Russian (((innovations))) and western lifestyle is depicted as evil and degenerate.

And since there are no reasons to change everything will remain as it was.

they get their intelligence and workforce sucked out by germany, austria and britain. every handywork or craftmanship here in austria is done by slavs.

every slav that has some economically useful skill leaves his grey shithole and goes to germanic lands.

Slavs are truly the Mexicans of Europe.

East Germany heavily bridged the gap.

communism and east germany had rich west germany to help it

I see this question brought up so often I don't even know if it's trolling or not.
No, 'muh communism' is not an excuse, it is the literal reason.
Imagine societies so radically different from western Europe that they may as well be china.
Imagine trying to change those societies to fit a completely different system over night.
We have brain drain, we lost most of our factories due to western competition, we had currency crashes (Bulgaria had 2), some people couldn't get food, we had a winter with no fucking heating. The ruling class stole like at no other time. The quality of education, life, medical care and work plummeted.
And you know what? Even fucking east Germany, part of your oh so virtuous western people is still YEARS behind the western counterpart despite it being literally part of the same first world country.

maybe google the chicago boys in russia and do some reading and you will understand

>Poland suffered catastrophic damage to its infrastructure during the war, which caused it to lag even further behind the West in its industrial output.[11] The losses in national resources and infrastructure amounted to over 30% of the pre-war potential.[11] Poland's capital of Warsaw was among the most devastated cities – over 80 percent destroyed in the aftermath of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944.[12] Nonetheless, resulting from forced migration, there was a rapid increase in population to 23.9 million shown in the first post-war census of 14 February 1946.[13] The Polish state acquired more highly developed western territories and lost the more economically backward eastern regions. Already in 1948 the prewar level of industrial production was exceeded in global and per capita terms during the first Three-Year Plan (Plan Trzyletni) fueled by the collective desire to rebuild shattered lives.[14]

>After the Soviet annexation of the Kresy territories east of the Curzon line, about 2 million Poles were "repatriated" (moved or were transferred or expelled) from these areas into the new western and northern territories east of the Oder-Neisse line,[20][21]

> In 1947 Soviet pressure caused the Polish government to reject the American-sponsored Marshall Plan,[16] and to join the Soviet Union-dominated Comecon in 1949.[17] The Soviet forces present engaged in plunder of the former eastern territories of Germany which were being transferred to Poland, stripping it of valuable industrial equipment, infrastructure and factories and sending them to the Soviet Union.[18][19]

>importing polish coal from mines in silesia for free for 40 years
>importing meat from poland for free while the polish starved
>"""""rebuilding"""""""

>China
>High IQ
Pick one

This

West Germany pulled up the Eastern part with Europe's most advanced economy, and it wasn't easy either

Communism kills the countries for decades

korea is a good example actually

the north was richer than the south had most of tech... but then

and had*

Because slavs are fucking subhumans who should be under the German boot. They are slaves, not slavs

cult of stability more important than nation's prosperity

Eastern germany would be the same without western german help.
It's still far behind even thought so much time passed.
But this is a bait thread so why am.I even replying...

Idiot

Eastern Europe is very rural and varied. The economies of major cities are decent.

>we had to do it too
Yeah because the other half of the country struggled immensly to get the other half to standards and it still suffered from it in the 2000s and the differences are still not completely stamped out

Japan, Taiwan and Korea industrialization was basically under direct US supervision and had massive benefit from entire new branch of industry (computers) with very little competition, that's where the boom starts.
East Germany was more fine machinery oriented than the rest of the block, factories were given to people who knew what to do and received absurd amounts of investments from West Germany.
Entire East block industry was mainly obsolete heavy (just like in the US rust belt) and arms (nobody armed anymore).

in privatization era (early 90's) factories were given out for free so that capitalism can replace planned economy as fast as possible (given out to friends of the politicians who decide this was a good idea, of course).
Most machines were sold to places like China and we were left with empty factories.
The new owners just built big 'ol houses in Caribbean from the money and fired everyone.

most skilled and industrious people left to Germany, Austria or else just like said

most money from big 0(and big-ish) corporations ends up in some tax haven or its home country.
also, our central bank now practices massive money devaluation, that forces wages lower so that big corporations have even more $$$.

not that i disagree with the meaning of the graph, id like to comment that gdp per capita back then and in a "communist" economy aren't really good comparisons, a better would be HDI.

>we had it too

You are so stupid you deserve communism again.

>There are many Asian nations which jumped from 3rd to 1st world instantly and even became rich.
There are no nations like that though.

We are Warriors not smart people,I would ask you how did you loose two major wars against us but i guess i answered my own question.

>inb4 gommunism duh
it is communism and people's mentality

Corruption
And then they buying their gengsta shiet Gelandewagens and awful palaces

>Imagine societies so radically different from western Europe that they may as well be china.
I'm calling bullshit.

>shit land that's not really fertile
>corruption higher than in west
>mostly small countries with small territory and small populations
>no significant land resources
>communism
>harsher climate
>less investors willing to invest

It's a meme map, give me source.

You have no idea how far east Europe looks like.

monetary system, market system etc was reallly different

nobody was able to open buisiness for example, the west doesn't work like this

>It's a meme map, give me source.
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

Buj's IQ result for adults in Poland is 106.

iq is a meme

your mother is a meme

hmm

You want a real answer instead of babies crying muh communism? It's corruption, recently changed system, some countries recently war, weak industry especially after shutting down most of our factories, investors don't see anything in us thanks to corruption, historically more poor than the west except countries already recovering like the Czech, shity education, brain drain after the 2000, government doesn't care about unemployment. There's many more but this should be enough

see
Yours is
>adjusted
>based on non-IQ results

wealth is in your mind not in your pocket :^(
>

last time teachers tried cracking down on cheating in China there were riots, so there's that

>we had it too
Half of you did.
Also
>what is Marshall plan

>Spain didn't get marshall gibsmedats
Intredasting, I didn't know that.
But why?

>Intredasting, I didn't know that.
>But why?
Franco and fascism

>2007

what we get was a CIA supported "pacifist" rebellion in cold-war Morocco since the neighboors in lybia were on the communist side
didnt lose anything of value t b h