Who would win and why??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ADk_4dTXt8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIBLVLCtGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bear by a mile. He's bigger and stronger and has claws and sharp teeth

the nigger

/thread

The nignog. He probably just pulled out a gun and shot the bear tbh.

Bullshit! Gorillas are much stronger!!

Baloo.

Although bears weigh a lot more and are bigger in size, gorillas are a lot stronger. So it's a pretty even match.

Dimitri vs Tyrone

Tyrone pull gun, shoot Dimitri. Dimitri not care, Russian.

Call draw, smoke weed, drink vodka. Everybody go home. Animal peaceful. Humans learn from animal.

Look for the bare necessities.

Well the Silverback patriarch has 4 health and 1 attack, while the bear has 3 health and 3 attack. You do the math.

>Call draw, smoke weed, drink vodka. Everybody go home. Animal peaceful. Humans learn from animal.
In this case both will die. Sad.

Gorilla for fucking sure, way stronger, would thump the shit out of the gashing stupid bear

bear would win

The hunter? Probably

there actually pretty much equal in strenghth but a bear has dagger sized claws

youtube.com/watch?v=-ADk_4dTXt8

Gorrillas are very overrated The Bear Tiger and Elephant are the 3 deadliest animals on the land

Where do people get that the gorilla is stronger than a bear? Because it has less fur so it looks more solid and muscular? Or because stories of gorillas and chimps killing humans usually means they kill them pretty quick?

If you took a bear and shaved it (grizzly) you would see massive lower and upper body muscles. When talking about wild animals though, they're all at peak physical fitness. Overall you should look to an animals weight to get an idea of its strength. Grizzly weigh a lot more than an average gorilla therefore are probably much stronger. There you go. Any argument a gorilla has over a grizzly is defeated with that argument. Until there is any factual data showing a gorilla is somehow stronger, there is no other advantage a gorilla has over a grizzly, but several other advantages a grizzly has over a gorilla. Bite and claws being one.

Hippo over all of thdm

definitely the bear

A gorilla has very strong arms but it's legs are barley stronger than a humans

Now the real question is, can a gorilla shave a bear?

kek

yeah, hippos are badass.

>barley
Also, it would have been so much funnier if you had said "bear-ly."

Bears are much better equipped to fight a gorilla than a gorilla is to fight a bear. The gorilla will have it's hands and the bear will have claws and stronger biting power than a gorilla would have. Who would win in a fight a man with a knife ore a man using his hands?

Yeah, from liver damage or lung cancer, in about 40 years. Tragic.

Gorilla is strong, but bear is more heavyweight and have claws what can to rend skin like a paper

Definitely the gorilla. He could climb into a tree and strike when the bear is least expecting it, then fall back when the bear catches on.

Intelligence > size

Bears are faster than gorillas, hes gonna maul him before he climbs anything

Primates might just have that "nasty little cunt" edge in a straight fight though...
Bears are more heavily armed, with those fucking claws, but apes are known to use dirty tactics like eye-gouging, genital biting, and jaw-splitting, whereas bears have a very set, albeit devastating, attack pattern...

I dunno, tough one to call. I like the idea of them getting fucked up first, like feed them vodka and speed so they're proper off the fucking chain.

bears can climb trees and gorrillas are not that smart he would either run or charge at the bear

>Intelligence > size

And thats how I slay ur mom every nite

Bears are quite intelligent animals. The difference between the intelligence of a gorilla and a bear isn't enough to decide a fight between the two.

>gorrillas are not that smart
Neither are you.

bear, obviously

a fully grown male silverback would never stand a chance against a fully grown male grizzly

hell, even three silverbacks teamed up would get their shit kicked in by one bear

I don't see you slaying bears with your intellect. Get out there and prove us wrong.

Well what I mean by the gorilla's intellect is that it will use that intelligence to make a weapon of some sort to fight off the bear.

I meant deadly to a human

My IQ is 120 you are stupid if you think a gorrillas intelligence will actually help it in a fight agiast another animal also bears are also very smart

>Thinking gorillas can make and use tools

Know what gorillas can make weapons? The ones that became humans

Eh both are about the same in that aspect to be honest

No they can make weapons. I seent it.

That is even stupider than your "climb a tree" scenario. A gorilla would have to display foresight to create a weapon which would dispatch a bear. He would have to have creativity in designing such a weapon. Only the most intelligent apes (human species) are known to do this. At best, chimps and gorillas have learned to pick up sticks and use them as clubs, which would have no effect on a grizzly. He would be swinging a stick in vain as the grizzly ripped out his throat.

Grizzly bears are Fucking HUGE. And thier skulls can deflect bullets they're so thick. Gorilla it's not even a challenge.

This nigga thinks "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" was a documentary.

See

If your IQ is 120, then mine is 165.

a gorilla is WAY smarter than a bear
won't help him much since a human is smarter than a gorilla but still would get wrecked by a bear

Are we really gonna start this shit in this thread

They used real gorillas as actors though.

That's what it's for, man

You forgot to mention that hippos kill more people a year than any other animal.

To be honest I think the gorilla would not want to attack the bear and that the bear would not want to attack the gorilla

If the battle was taken place in an area with rocks, a gorilla would win. They know how to throw rocks and make Spears from wood and rocks. They do in the wild all the time. If they fought in a bare room the bear may win sometimes but the gorillas can punch and that's a great advantage.

You don't even know me you fool.

Bear is faster stronger and has claws and powerful bite.

Gorilla is smaller, slower, weaker but a little smarter. Gorilla also has the ability to climb better than bear and to grab objects unlike bear.

I think bear wins

It's a hypothetical question. It's not if they would fight each other, it's who would win if they did. Everyone already knows that they probably wouldn't fight each other, you don't have to point it out.

Climbing up a tree is the biggest mistake you can do against a bear and humans tend to do that silly.

LOL Here I was, just making an implicit pun, and you guys missed it. You just had to keep going with your stupid argument
You weren't talking to me.

>Using the word "fool" as an insult

The fuck are you? A Disney villain?

>make Spears from wood and rocks. They do in the wild all the time

Kek, you are fucking retarded.

Grizz, go to bed.

No they do trust me. They even make armor and sheilds sometimes.

This is a shaved bear, not as ripped as you people make them out to be.

People saying a gorillas intelligence would help think of it like a karate guy fighting a wwf wrestler. Yeah he has some moves but ultimately will get fucked up. Think of back in the 90s when karate black belt guys would fight wrestlers in mma. That one karate guy who got permanently disfigured comes to mind. This is what intelligence gets you in a fight to the death.

Also the user above mentioning humans have greatest intelligence and would still get rekt by a Grizzly makes great sense.

WAHT ABOUT PEOPELS

Why is it shaved?

Yeah and sometimes they build small towns complete with irrigation systems too

so do bears.

What are you a fucking idiot? Who told you that nonsense???

That's a fucking black bear in captivity. Not even close to a wild grizzly.

something to do with a disease, Google it

ok that's funny

That is a sickly black bear with mange. However, even it would be able to turn over boulders that weigh several hundred pounds. We are talking about a full-sized grizzly bear, which have been known to eat Black Bears.

>If they fought in a bare room the bear may win

That is a shaved black bear, not a grizzly or kodiak as is standard for these discussions.

And you wouldn't look so ripped either if you were covered in 15 inches of body armor all over.

those dont really look that sharp tbh fam

that's a fucking black bear you idiot those are small weak and timid

Silver back 230kg.
Brown bear 650kg.

Ok that's obvious but what if we controlled for weight? Who would win then?

That is a black bear, and it is in CAPTIVITY and it is SICK.

Man using knife trusts not the skills of his fists Also, you never said what he's using his hands for, so they could be on a steering wheel or typing in launch codes. Man using hands OP as FUCK

The Silverback's gonna kick the grizzly's tail
He's bigger faster, and stronger too

A real Martial Artist would destroy a wrestler or bodybuilder easily karate is for kids

No, they are not equal in strength. The bear would absolutely rip the gorilla in half. Not evenclose

1/5 the size of a male Grizzly

Actual vid from documentary of bear vs gorilla

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIBLVLCtGw

We're talking about actual wrestlers, like Olympic wrestlers

I know you're just defending your people. It's okay to admit defeat, Tyrone.

The zoo keepers were bored and had some fun and just said it was a disease. Notice in images where the side it was probably tranqualized laying down on still has hair on it.

it's brown bears that's russian, grizzlys only live in NA

Oh, well as long as the bear doesn't have a wallet or a convenience store, he should be fine

he looks like a dog with nigga ass. Without fur it's way more attractive tho

No seriously,
If he punch ya
It's gonna hurt

I know but a master at Shaolin or Judou is much more dangerous

Is he the first member of the DK crew?