Here it is

Here it is.

Take it.

Let me try to help. What is upsetting you, Sup Forums?

not much. i thought you was my nigga Sup Forums

I've been in college for six years and I'm no closer to getting my degree than when I first got in. I might have to drop out soon.

just kys

I've considered it, but I can't just let my parents handle all the fallout.

Hi guys my name is Elyse (with an X) I'm 18 years young, and I sexually identify as a bathroom sign. I'm bipolar (self diagnosed, of course) trans-handicapped, trans-ethnic
And I love African American coffee

My life......... Stuck in the same routine that I can't break free from because I like the finances to better my life.

My life......... Stuck in the same routine that I can't break free from because I lack the finances to better my life.

My bf who doesn't care about me and probably cheat on me right now.

I spend my time in front of my computer, wasting my short life, thinking about killing myself. I have medium-severe depression and symptoms of bipolarity, I don't know what to do with this shit, everything is wrong in my life.

user nust stick it out. Work hard. Earn promotions.

Go out your way to better yourself proffesionally and thinhs will get better

I'm out of alcohol and I'm so hungover that I'm afraid I'll puke on the bus or in the store if I go to get more.

show tits w/timestamp to get back at him, we'll love you like only anonymous internet freaks can

im in the first relationship ive ever been truly happy in, but because of distance, finances, and time, we can only see each other when the fucking planets align. i just came back to my place, which feels less like home ever since i met her, after a month and a half of not seeing her, and i cant sleep because i cant hold her.
and its looking like another two months or so before we get to see each other again. i miss her.
im also out of booze and cigarettes and theres nowhere close to me thats open at 0530.

this probably won't help, but she's fucking other people, guaranteed. You should do the same.

Long distance relationships only work in movies. If you know someone who it works for, they are just hiding the cheating that occurred while they were away, so it's not really an honest relationship

I'm not gonna play this game. I don't want to be like him

i can't get comfortable with webcamming although i really want to and could be good at it. how do i confidence senpai?

trump hand confirmed

One of the many things that are troubling me is that I'm lonely. In partnership wise and friendship wise. I'll start with friendship.
Through my school life I've never been able to have a group of friends longer than 9 months because due to moving and shit. Until grade 9 where I finally was able to have my friend group up till now (First year at college). And now I feel so distant from my friends, like they don't even care for me anymore.I have a friend group of around 8-10 ish people. So far I have never been invited to go lets say downtown for instance, or to the movies. When ever I try and invite anyone everyone is always "busy". And the other day I just decided to go leave my friend group when no one was noticing and went to the park 20 minutes down the road. No one even noticed or cared. What do I do?

And for a more personal relationship sort of issue. For the past 4 years I've liked this one girl, she is lets say so far the love of my life. I feel for her from the bottom of my heart, I don't want anything to ever happen to her. She knew I liked her since the first year, but sadly she didn't like me back, since then I have just been on the side lines trying to anything I can to make her happy, She's had 2 boyfriends since then, both of them to me are complete douches. In which they are. Since a few years ago I have had severe depression, to the point where I don't ever feel anything but sadness, except when I'm with he girl. She knows about this. The hard part is right now, it seams she likes me but she is still with her boyfriend that she also likes, I am confused on what I should do. Should I wait, should I just give up. I don't know.

no that's fine, we've agreed to keep it open on the grounds of distance. we both have other sexual partners and we're both open about it. main thing between us is that we're safe about it. i cant do monogamy anyway, ive never been happy in it. but of course, ive never been happy in a relationship before either, so...

we figure that if there's such a big risk of it happening it shouldn't come between us if we both will get the urge to.
which is another reason i love her so much. shes honest and understanding about both of our feelings that are normally considered taboo, but instead of trying to suppress them, she brainstorms with me on how to make them not a problem.

she still got the best pussy ive ever had tho

basically im just lonely and whiney but it helps to be able to express it
thanks for listening, op

that's even worse. Stop wasting your time, open/poly relationships are an even bigger shitshow than LDRs.

My first actual love Miyoko, likes me and another guy. But is ultimately not allowed to date. I'm 14 btw. BAN ME FAGGOT.

Money problems. Got nothing to eat, soon may become homeless and expelled from uni

weve had this going for nearly a year now, and the only argument weve ever had is if jon snow was gonna stay dead.
it turns into a shitshow really easily, but then theres this triad whose party i went to for new years and theyve been together since the 80s. its possible, and whatever we're doing, we seem to be doing it right

>not allowed to date

that's code for "I don't want to date you". She certainly can and will date when the right guy comes along.

I got fooled by the good virginal church girl act when I was in highschool too, the whole "I don't believe in dating" shit. Guess what she did as soon as she got in college? Got knocked up by a muslim and is married now. Found out she was f ucking other guys in highschool too.

Nothings upsetting me really, i just need to know that im doing okay in life because i'm not sure if im doing it right.
>22
>Have loving girlfriend who i dont know what to do with because im an emotional retard
>At peak physical fitness
>Have shit menial job that pays, but is substantially better than McDonalds or unemployment.
>Doing a bridging course before i start a degree in chemical engineering
>Living with parents
>Quit drinking every day
>Quit Pack a day habit
>Quit smoking weed every day
>Slight psychological addiction to methamphetamine, only growing stronger despite very, very controlled and mild use.
Like is this an okay situation to be in at 20?

I fear my autism's effect on my social life in the future. I am uncomfortable when talking to someone I'm not familiar with, and I fear I might not be able to start a relationship with a person I might develop feelings for in the future.

Basically, I'm paranoid about my autism.

>no answers
good threa...

20 not 22, i gooched it

not op, but i think youre doing it right. talk to a doctor about the amphetamine problem, but other than that, good fucking job. much better than i was at 20, shit

The only girl i loved forgot about me, and started dating another guy... Its hard to make a girl like me, and when it happens, the ending is always the same ! I'm considering suicide now..

No like legit the last bf she had she got in trouble with her parents and was forced to break up with him. Fml.

Girlfriend told me that she doesn't want to move in together. We were supposed to move in with some buddies next month. Signed the lease, paperwork, everything. I got really pissed and thrashed some stuff and left. Shit sucks, man. Debating whether or not to dump her over it.

How many of these buddies are male and/or female.

she's using her parents as excuses for making the decisions she secretly wants to make. I guarantee her parents don't give nearly as much of a shit as she is telling you.

You're just a friend and always will be, sorry user.

Some asshole is sticking their hand in my face.

But seriously, I used to be a student at CU until my roommate decided to fuck me over and skip town mashing it impossible for me to afford both my tuition (30k a semester and cover his half of the rent ($1800 a month) so I had to move in with my parents. I told myself I'm only going to be here for 6 months and now it's been 3 years and I'm three states away from my home, trapped in some bullshit town in Arkansas, working a dead end job at Albertson's, with no way back to Boulder in sight

You're a ray of sunshine, aren't ya?

i just know from experience what's going on. I'm trying to prevent him from wasting years of pining after this bitch when in the end he's not getting anywhere close to getting in this girl's pants.

So from your "experience" you absolutely 100% know that it's going to turn out that way for everyone?

it's a common thing girls do at young ages. If a girl wants to date somebody, she'll find a way to make it happen no matter what her parents think about it.

I have no money, give stolen credit card please

It's supposed to be me, her, my (male) best friend and his boyfriend