A friend of mine died last night, Sup Forums. Feels thread

A friend of mine died last night, Sup Forums. Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4_91yAQIW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just wanna say I'm really sorry for your loss dude. Hope things get better.

Quit being a little bitch op.

So sorry bro. Things will get better, be strong OP.

Obvious solution is that you should join him.

You owe it to your friend to live life to the fullest now, since he never got the chance. Get out there faggot.

Kill yourself lol

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

live on my man, itll get easier every day

How did he die?

He dieded? You can always find new friend. At least he is glad that he lived as your friend, or maybe not.

Wanna talk it out user? What happened?
somwhere in here is samefag

Good effort

Here's some feelsy music for you user
For me, these are good feels
youtube.com/watch?v=q4_91yAQIW0

feel bad too
dad died 6 month ago; when he was in coma, mi exgf broke me up

so, afer my exgf broke me up, my best friend had sex with her

My condolences to you man :(

Getting a divorce after 6yrs we have a 2yr. Old girl together

whats gonna happen with the girl user? make sure you do everything you can to see her as much as possible

Now all i have to look forward to is child support and alimony and oh yea loneliness FML

I will but i work as an operating room nurse so my schedule is way fucked

fuck I know how that goes, both parents were the same when I was a kid, never got to spend much time with them cause they were always working or sleeping after nightshifts
Make sure you talk it out so people know its gonna be hard for you with your job, make sure your little girl always knows you love her

Her birthday is on the 31st im naming a star after her . her mom is already fucking other ppl and we aren't even divorced yet shes a real trailer trash bitch i know she'll be in jail inside of a yr. Im divorcing her cuz she started doing meth

Thanks 4 being there/b/ feels..

you can use all of that to potentially claim full custody! mention all of the proof you have in court especially that your reason for divorce is because of her drug use, you will almost definitely get full custody
just dont lie to your girl about her mother later in life if she asks
we love you user, and checked

I'm sorry for your loss bro. Try to live with the memory of the cool guy he was.

I took a leave of absence for 45 days to get pretty fucked up and try to get out there and meet some new ppl problem is im socially inept obviously im on Sup Forums