fabuplusmagazine.com/#!contact/qlzhi

Contact them, post what you sent.

twitter.com/fabuplusm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwdt5qXEHBE
youtube.com/watch?v=HVIXggJsR34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums?

Stripper poles are sexist because they aren't designed to hold my weight.

>sexist
ableist maybe? or fatphobyc?

Ovens are sexist because they are used by women and all ovens should be banned because food is also sexist because reasons , because Tumblr.

more like fat shaming spreading. Got triggered so hard i started to cry and ran back on my tumblr's safe space.

I sent :

Sometimes while reading your magazine, I like to enjoy some chili cheese fries. However, between my not working(I can't stand up without assistance. My legs can't support my weight due to a genetic disorder in my metabolism and muscle growth) and my feline companion, my funds are running a little low. Maybe in future editions include coupons for single snacks, like blocks of cheese, gallon containers of ice cream?

OMG imagine if we started a thing on Twitter or Tumblr with a fake # pretending to be feminists.

#FOODISSEXIST

All food is sexist because it promotes fat shaming and all eating should be banned in public because it reminds overweight people of there condition.

This shit is absolutely disgusting. I hope all of these fat fucks get harpooned.

I like it

>my feline companion

kek'd hard crazy cat women

Women's life choice A find a man B buy a cat

#mantheharpoons

What I'm about to send:

> I went to the doctor a couple days back, but he unfortunately fat shamed me for being 'dangerously overweight' and 'at risk of a heart attack'. Who does he think he is? What should I do? Should I see a new doctor?

You should do with thin (normal in fact) people. Thin fatphobic people shouldnt eat in public because they put beauty hamplanet in a state where she is OBlIGED to face her weigth and may trigger her.
By eating in public, thin people are shaming plus sized womyn. They remind them they shouldnt eat as much as they do because society think its unhealthy. Don't worry beautiful big womyn, you have the body you have because of genetics. Even if both your parents are thin.

Wait make sure you say you've had tests that prove your close to a heart attack but you still think it's fat shaming

>I went to the doctor a couple days back, but he unfortunately fat shamed me for being 'dangerously overweight' and 'at risk of a heart attack'. He took tests and everything to prove this - disgusting chauvinist fatphobic propaganda against my beautiful 467 pound frame. Who does he think he is? What should I do? Should I see a new doctor?

Fixed.

Oh no unfriended hahahaha

Perfect

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=zwdt5qXEHBE
youtube.com/watch?v=HVIXggJsR34

>advanced
hahahahaha

I better practice my ''SUMO SQUATS'' kek , when fatties complain they can't loose weight and then they claim they do exercise this is why they're still fat. I lost my shit when it got to the ''advanced cone dribble'' hahaha.

>take that doctors

Fatty:Woo we showed him , well eat KFC if we want too.
Doctor: ok