You are visited by a demon. He gives you two options:

You are visited by a demon. He gives you two options:
>Live for eternity
>Die in 1 hour.

You have 1 minute to make your decision.

Which do you choose?

>holy water that bitch

If live for eternity, how is famine, lost limbs, hunger etc handled?

Call Christopher Lee from 'The Devil Rides Out', get into a protective circle with him and let him use his power to protect us and send the demon away. It's pretty simple really c'mon.

Dead in an hour
Eventually the likelihood of you falling into a crack in the earth or ending up floating in deep space or some other eternal nightmare bullshit ends up being 100%

What are the conditions of eternal life? Are we talking horrible "oh no I cant die" type scenario, or just I get to live however long I want? I feel like if I ask the demon qualifying questions this time it wont turn out so shit.

Ask instead to revive hitler.

Dubs and I give the demon anal.

/thread

Eternity

1 hour because i hate my life

hide holy water in my mouth and Spray it on him therefore killing him and Ruining it all for others kek

Eternity

Even if I do end up somewhere, the brain perceives time a lot quicker as life goes on.

Eventually if I reach a thousand years old days would be like minutes so I wouldn't be stuck forever persay

Suck his dick.

its made of fire and brimstone

You bastard. Die in one hour I guess.

Eternity

eternity you dick, forever. Until the light goes and even after, you exist.

I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside, I feel the scream
This terrible silence stops with me ah!

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
That there's not much left to me
Nothing is real but pain now

why does that demon have bitch tits?

LANDMINE!

die in one hour as a time traveller roll

live for eternity. whatever horrible might come when shit gets fucked up completly is my future selfs problem. and until then I am in for one hell of a ride.

>Live after earth explodes spending eternity in space
>die
That's a choice?

Die in one hour

But holy shit the quantity of meth that would be done in that one hour would be legendary

Gotta choose to die in one hour. Living for eternity would suck, sooner or later you will end up as the only person left.

>mfw demonkun

HOOOOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH 4 DEEEEEEEETH OH PLZ GOD HELP MEEEEeeEEEeeEEE!!! AH!

shouldnt we consider the fact that if a demon exist so does hell in all likelyhood, living an eternity in this world beats an eternity in hell.

Actually being this logically flawed.

Dadadadada-doom
Dadadadada-doom
Dadadadada-doom
Dadadadada-doom
Dadadadada-Dadadadada-doom

yeah but theres always the chance you will get picked up by aliens and enjoy a life of pure ecstasy on some other planet, or some shit. i mean youre going to be floating around for billions of years so thats plenty of time for something to happen.

its just a gamble bro

Live for eternity and smoke weed for eternity

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see absolute horror
I cannot live, I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body, my holding cell

Also, if you were to live "forever", you would become infinite and by implication: the universe/god.

Its a demon, he's not going to offer you the choice of ice cream or cake for dessert.

Eternal torture would be much more likely

And either way it would still end eventually but you'd have to deal with memories of it for the rest of your eternal life

Die in an hour. Living for eternity seems like the worst thing that could happen.

and completely batshit insane/eternal mental anguish when youre just floating there with your own thoughts and no other stimulation literally forever

Live for eternity. I will suffer, but I will travel and see different living species through my life in space, Every few million years I'll find a place to settle in.

One solo with dubs witnessed

Landmine
Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell

But living for eternity... Humans can live for, 75-90 or so years. But can die before that, from body pretty much just gives up from old age. So by eternity does he mean we're pretty much indestructible, or our body doesn't give up on us but bullet can still kill us... explain faggot

Their last good album

Infinity does not float.. there's nothing for it to float in :p
It would also be insane and sane simultaneously.

eternity , you will be alive forever.

Fukken win

die in one hour obviously

>2smart4udemon
>I'll take the dead in one hour
>mfw spend all eternity in hell for making deal with devil

So you're indestructible... you can walk through fire and not get burnt etc etc etc

If there's a demon, then there's necessarily other things as well.

If demon, then Satan exists. If Satan exists, so does some variety of God. Therefore, action must be decided based on those new facts.

If the choices are death or eternal life, it must be assumed that eternal life then comes at the price of your soul, and you'll suffer eternally regardless of whether or not you actually live.

Thus: I choose death, since I have a better shot of not getting punished for all eternity.

>if there's a demon, Satan exists

Why is that?

Live for eternity

All the people here saying dead in 1 hour because muh logic, would likely not find it that much of an easy choice if they were actually confronted with the prospect of immediate death.

Logic often goes out of the window when you are faced with your own mortality.

Then there is a hell

Live forever. If there's nothing after death then life is infinitely preferable.

Fuck that, send me to Hell, I'll drink blood with Satan and swallow humanity whole.

Demons exist outside of christian religions.

The majority of those people that said that most likely already want to die.

If you live forever you could build a time machine because you have all of time to make it. You could become god through trial an error.

Why do you think?

I'm wondering why, if we somehow proved the existence of demons, that we would automatically assume that there's a Satan.

What prevents you from going to hell when you die? Also how can he take your soul if you are using it? This isn't supernatural.

You have 1 minute
Then the answer is easy. You pray for protection from a literal demon. If the gods abandon you to this thing after that it makes sense to live forevermore. A shitty god would have a shit afterlife.

Yes. That would be fucking amazing. Nobody would mess with you

Wait we don't have to pick... what is preventing me from telling him to fuck off?

in fact abrahamic religions co-opted them from earlier beliefs

particularly christianity for sure has nothing at all original, just plagiarism

Great question
>eternal suffering
or
>pleasure of life cut short

I think live for ever because your implying you cant die.
It would be fun to waste thousands of years of your time, as oppose to a week or two.
plus considering I'm an atheist and death would mean complete end; no heaven, no reincarnation.
as much as I would love for it to all end, fuck it; it would take a thousand years for me to regret my decision.

At least when the sun burns out, the planet gets destroyed, etc. As I drift through space, at least I will have an eternity of memories and knowledge to keep me company

Seriously, quit being a faggot. If there is a demon then there is a devil. ITS THE POINT OF THE POST

i guess he just kills you then and there you dont even get the hour, maybe eats you alive just for good measure

>not praying for the god emperor of mankind to protect you
Your all fucking heretics.

>abrahamic religions
Hate to break it to you, but there are no "demons" in the Jew bible.

Because demons like the one in OP's riddle are typically Abrahamic - demons in other cultures/religions don't offer choices, they just murder you.

If this demon is offering you a choice, then they necessarily want something from you that they can't simply take.

Thus it would seem that Satan, in some capacity, exists.

Live for eternity, if this galaxy goes to shit I might still freeze stuck to an asteroid and drift into another where the evolution process has begun anew or has advanced for some time. In time, under exposure, suffering and boredom becomes relative. I'd spend the rest of humanity on earth studying all our advancements, eating gourmet food and fucking bitches.

Die in an hour. If I dread living tomorrow then living forever would be fucking shit.

Kill him.

die, is that even a question? could he hurry the fuck up though?

Fk it, i ask him to make america great again

Yes there are. We had Soloman, remember? He was given a ring by God, marked with a six-pointed star, to command demons and render himself immune to them.

atheist here
lets just assume that the demon is in fact an alien entity from another world which has found the cure for cell death and wishes to grant one being of another world this gift as an experiment. lets just say that the alien is perceived as a demon to those of lesser intelligence; Christians.

>a fucking demon appears
I'm still an atheist!

If you were floating around after all life ended wouldn't god at some point take note of a human who is unkillable?

Then why give me an hour if he will do it then?

Die probably.

>post says its a demon
Na I don't believe in it so I'll change it to something else.

y u hatin

Sheeeeeit.

>faggot here

Atheist + feminist here

might as well, it's not like demons have ever been demosntrated to be anything other than conjured up fiction

I'd pick die in 1 hour no matter what the other option was

If hell if full of this sign me up for infilife baby

If I recall correctly, it mentioned genies (jinni). I think demons was the Christian revisionism. Could be wrong. It's been a while since I have read any of that.

lol

yeah but by the time that happened you'd probably be totally batshit insane. So no big deal.

You can't just change something because you don't like it. Its pretty ironic if you ask me.

but your physical body is only dying not you or your energy
literally no matter what you gonna live forever infact you are living forever