England & Wales fans fighting Russian fans in Lille

>England & Wales fans fighting Russian fans in Lille

HAHA TIME FOR DISQUALIFICATION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boyarskiy17/status/742756245380210692
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/football/england-fans-sentenced-to-prison-for-euro-2016-violence/index.html
twitter.com/sever_style/status/742760179121459202
twitter.com/edim_sport/status/742268625046884352
youtube.com/watch?v=X2SOV2B901g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip English supporters

looks like a group of ultras surrounding english supporters who are just trying to enjoy a quiet pint

>inbreds vs inbreds

What is this the special olympics?

If I was english I would wear a balaclava and a russia shirt saying shit like blaaaad while pushing old ladies down some flight of stairs.

good idea

>English sat outside pub
>attacked by Russians again
Can't wait for England to be blamed again

uefa cant punish national teams for what happens outside the stadium

>HAHA TIME FOR DISQUALIFICATION
They will only be disqualified if there is disturbance at the stadium

>fighting

More like just some cheeky chanting.

Russians attacking first again, what a shock.

yes they can
they've done it before
how can you be this clueless, lid

twitter.com/boyarskiy17/status/742756245380210692

We're England and Wales
We're England and Wales
Fuck off Russia
We're England and Wales

I's a 2/10 chant at best.

dindu nuffin'

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/13/football/england-fans-sentenced-to-prison-for-euro-2016-violence/index.html

>outside of the stadium
lol who cares

Beat them up good

If you strike back don't overextend yourself and do not stay for the winter.

Just imagine when the Slovakians turn up.

Based Russia bringing England and Wales together

>savages attack an entrenched English-Welsh position
>savages lose

nothing new here

twitter.com/sever_style/status/742760179121459202
Yeah, look at all these peaceful families with elderly people in wheelchairs just having fun. There's maybe like 5 russians around them and they're all behind camera

>Uefa spend months drawing up plans to stop English and Welsh people thumping each other

>zero plans in place for russian hooligan firms

I thought England - Wales was usually a pretty good natured fixture anyway? It's not like it's Eng - Sco

They never meet in actual tournaments so who knows how things will truly play out.

not true wales vs england is the oldest rivalry on earth

On a related note. Is Slovakia anti russian?

>HAHA TIME FOR DISQUALIFICATION
'no'

UEFA can only legislate what happens in the stadia. Only if the Russians chimp out inside an arena again, they get disqualified.

But England vs Scotland is the oldest footballing rivalry on earth.

From what I've heard the Welsh have been getting attacked by the Slav-scum too.

thats not how you use chimp out Björn

At club level its nasty - Swansea and Cardiff are two of the most hated clubs in the country, particularly Cardiff.

Yeah but those are two Welsh cities.

>turn up to shout at some nice lads drinking
>get shouted back at
Don't act the victim mate, russian fans are literally carrying out state sanctioned violence

You're so scummy you've managed to unite the english and welsh

>I thought England - Wales was usually a pretty good natured fixture anyway? It's not like it's Eng - Sco
At club level the biggest scuffles I've seen were with cardiff fans but there's not even any hatred at international level

>wreak havoc in marseille for 3 days
>shittalk and provoke your opponents
>boo their national anthem
>get btfo both inside and outside the pitch
>get your asses stomped by twenty good slavs
>run for your lives trampling your own women and children
>cry like a bitch and blame evil russians
>still asking for it

I'm getting fed up with this pathetic Anglo chickenhawk attitude. You'd think that one comatose bloke would bring them to their senses.

Nah, we're good with every Slavic nation BUT Poles when it comes to football, even with Ukraine it's alright. Who knows what these retards are going to do though,but looks like a lot of them got send off today

UEFA can do what it pleases

inb4 the whole group gets disqualified

So how does the Russian public think about this? Both media and every day people.

would be some laugh

ROUND 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOOO

time to get comfy lads

t. russia today

>England grows out of hooliganism decades ago
>a few bad eggs here and there but mostly just drunk and a little boisterous these days
>Russia idolise and cling onto behavior back in the 80s
>literally trained up to cause as much damage as possible

I mean I don't know what Russia were expecting. English fans now are nowhere the same as they were in the 80s.

>Send organised hooligans groups
>have the state support it
>murder lads on holiday
>Still not kicked out

UEFA still swimming in oil money I see.

What would stop them from just reentering?

>English fan will provoke fights with russian to secure a spot out of the group stage

perfidious but not surprising

Fuck Russians.

Hope their fans get banned from International football for a few years. Scum of the Earth.

a bullet in the head

fucking with anglos never works out mate. before now the russians have been picking fights with our middle class and bankers, and have found even they will put up a hell of a fight.

what happens when our hard men arrive.

It'll be funny hearing that particular retard of a minister you've got talking about how 'manly' your lads are when some of them inevitably end up in body bags.

top kek

>Russian spetsnaz hooligans with orders directly from Putin to attack pregnant english children just their to have a few beers.

It's really cool how every single fucking year of late Man City draw an eastern euro/russian team and have to play them in a closed stadium because the russian fans have been racist or violent again

Russians desperately want to be noticed by strong muscular westerners. It's sad desu

It's likely a Russian disqualification would negatively affect the other members of the group.

With the help of the French police and officials "pretending" to be inept. The Anglo-French bond is strong.

before we used to laugh at you but now we just hate you

Shut up, you fucking fanny.

They probably still only get Western media from the eighties over there, in all honesty.

Even though I would welcome it England would never recover from the banter. If they win the cup their victory won't be taken seriously.

>A group of around four or five thugs wearing ‘Orel Butchers’ T-shirts tried to storm a bar where British supporters were drinking.

>Eyewitnesses said the men said “We are Russians” before challenging fans outside the Taverne Flamande.

>They accused French police of standing by as the thugs put gum shields in and donned masks before attacking the supporters.

I-IT'S T-THE EVIL ANGLOS!!!

>russia literally had a minister telling them to fight
>somehow they aren't the bad guys in the eyes of russians

Be thugs for all I fucking care but at least admit it

false flag

Threadly reminder that Russian hooligans have been BTFO every time they faced a serious English firm (e.g. Liverpool in Moscow, 2008). Maybe that's why they use weapons to attack old men, to try and restore some national pride.

Fuck off Scotcuck

This could unironically be some click-bait headline from The Sun or Daily Mail for all we know.

Everyday people don't know shit about football and just gonna tell you "IT'S EVIL WEST PROVOKING US" bullshit that they see on tv, actual fans are more critical, some retarded politician posted a blog praising ultras and got completely shit on in the comments.

Don't act like you're victims either, you acted like fucking pigs for days, then couple of your fatties got hurt and now you're suddenty innocent families on a holiday, fucking lol

I was there.. English fans are whores to be honest.

Who impregnated the children?

twitter.com/edim_sport/status/742268625046884352

russians scum

de Gea

I'm English, you fucking crybaby paki pussy

>Orel Butchers

BITING COCKS AND CASHING CHECKS

#vile #disgusting

>Orel Butchers
I like moral orel but I'm not going to fight someone over it

youtube.com/watch?v=X2SOV2B901g

waheeeeeeeey lads

>Threadly reminder that Russian hooligans have been BTFO every time they faced a serious English firm
Not true though is it. Our firms are fucking fat bastards and wimps. These Russians are cage fighters and armyfags.

Sure you are Angus, your butthurt is obvious. What's it like watching even NI get to play? Do you support England like a good little cuck?

>England cannot pass through the group without our disqualification

Poor russians dindu nothing

they just wanted to hug.

kek

A bit cheeky but nothing to worked up over.

If you savages are disqualified it makes it harder for teams to get out the group

Absolutely disgusting, they are not even drunk OR fat. How can UEFA tolerate this?

>68461641
Our hooligans can't travel, our fans are drunk chavs and shirties. They chant banter and act like cunts, but don't train to go around armed, attacking random fans like you subhuman russian fucks.

Fighting our actual firms is fine but even our hooligans have rules about attacking normal fans.

I support England because I am English, you smelly paki child rapist.

>russian diplomacy finally brings peace to england and wales
nice

wew

>act all tough when there's like 50 of you against 3-4
>run and jump over the wall trying to escape when it's equal

>attacking random fans like you subhuman russian fucks
It's exactly what we did, and still do in England.

Yeah mate those fans sitting in a pub totally deserve to be attacked

Fuck your entire justification is that some fans on previous days were also attacked by russians and fought back

there's never been any problems between us and the welsh

just the scots

There's been peace between England and Wales for a good 700 years.

Then why are you pretending the English aren't being unfairly blamed? Stop projecting Angus, you're just as non white as the pakis

Yeah mate because those fans watching the match were really there to fight

you attacked women and children and beta males

most of you got twatted when the men arrived

Our serious hooligans are like the Russian ultras - fucking idiots who just live to fight on the weekends. But they take their hooliganism seriously and are pretty good at it, hence why they're all banned from international travel now.

RUSIA DECIME QUE SE SIENTE, TENER EN CASA A TU PAPA