Things the majority of women don't seem to get

Things the majority of women don't seem to get.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/skip-child-support-go-to-jail-lose-job-repeat.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

music.

Humor?

Deez nuts!

It would be interesting if femanons replied with things men don't get.

Deez nuts! also

no typical guy on the planet will ever respect a woman he saw naked before getting to actually like her

Actually raped

There's more to life than someone paying attention to you and deriving some mental excitement from it.

That we generally don´t give a fuck about your feelings, we just pretend to to get our way.

Most men have no idea how feelings or women work. It's not hard. Just give her love and attention and respect her and she will do the same. But most of you go for whores then make womyn hate threads.

Silence.

uh
nobody here is good looking or social enough for any remotely attractive woman to want getting love and attention from

>the men don't have feelings meme

Men feel the same way about women. If you really think men are not much more sensitive than women you are still too young or estranged. Women are just way more dramatic and egocentric.

opinion vs. Battle of the femanons.
Who is right?

Logic

/thread

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!

DON'T SAY THE TRUTH IN THIS THREAD!!!

Underrated post

Honor and loyalty. They are purely constructs of man and have no home or value in a woman's mind.

I'd beg to differ user. Im married even.

the truth

Of course those concepts exist in our minds, we just prefer getting our way. the end justifies the means.

>Ruining trips by /threading your own post
What a faggot

Femanon here.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

winning the battle is not as important as winning the war

Most women are whores though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honor and loyalty dont exist period. People are selfish egotistical bastards, and will do whatever benefits them the most.

No you're what's referred to as a "whore". That or you need to get laid.

Hockey offside

If only that were so femanon. :)

Kek

Glorious post fellow femanon, lets put more fags in jail.

nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/skip-child-support-go-to-jail-lose-job-repeat.html?_r=0

Wolololololo

femanon here
most women don't understand why guys think "game" works

tl;dr

Why do these "femanons" have beards and cocks...oh wait. Theyre men

kek

What power lol
Every female has a void between her legs, yours isnt special. Go find a neckbeard who thinks it is.

THIS.
I swear to christ, I can't tell if it's just a woman thing or not, but all the girls I know seem to be fucking tonedeaf. Particularly my gf, who literally thinks she doesn't like bass frequencies.

>tfw highly musical but no musical gf

Hue, implies sleeping around. You can be a liar without being a whore. Or you can just insult everyone who does not conform to your standards of ''honor'' and fail to see the bigger picture.

U mad?

>man does something stupid
kek that dude is an idiot
>woman does something stupid
all females are idiots

Fuck off trans-phobic asshole, not all woman have vagina's.

Ya, they don't make sense either..

Being able to let unimportant things go.

This. Pretty much everyone is a shitty human being, and the only difference is whether their shittiness is pointed towards you or not.

The only difference is that men will fully and totally give themselves to a woman and not only try to protect her from their own shittiness, but protect her from the shittiness around them.

That women, on the other hand, while fuck him over with no more or less concern than anyone else she knows.

Logic.

muh dick

Woman have different survival strategies because woman are different from men, what a fucking revelation.

/r9k/ should stop being bitter about the game and learn how to play it instead.

Hahaha someone here doesn't understand women.

blowjobs and handjobs

stale pasta bro

If this statement is based on Immanuel Kant's theories it is quite the misunderstanding.

rythem

Brains

>Things the majority of women don't seem to get

Rich, attractive, stable, caring husbands

Enough inches

My dick.

That 140bpm = best sex riddim.

Their pictures will be posted online

>conversation with girl friend
>state your opinion
>she gets mad because she perceives it as something completely different in her head and starts a huge argument
Women don't get that were not as passive aggressive and we don't say things out of spite as much as them. I can't tell you how many fucking times I have to explain to my idiot gf
"I MEANT WHAT I SAID "
They always assume that everything you say has a second sinister meaning behind it aimed to damage or insult them.
It fucking pisses me the fuck off

Not sure wtf yer talking about. But when i see a chick naked my like meter usually pegs high as fuck. Maybe you have too much "respect" faggot.

>being this SJW

Yes they do. You are not a snow flake. Or a woman. You have a penis.

For the two seconds before your pathetic ass nuts.

Soo..men are sociopaths?

>being this new

citation plz

>implying I get laid often enough to have an average
>implying 140bpm isn't optimal speed
>not presenting a counter proposal

I'm all ears if you have better advice. Or are you one of those autistic niggers that I hear so much about?

To get the context of a post, you can look at the post it reacts to.

You watching the world champ hockey games? Sorry for bad English.

Tits or gtfo

Politics.

Mass immigration (and how it can lead to major problems).

Sovereignty.

How gaypride flags don't belong on government buildings.

Hoe do you enjoy the random board so far new member?

She didn't seem to get that i loved her.

>muh 1950s

That I have a foot fetish

things men don't understand:
just because you love someone doesn't mean they love you back or owe you anything
you're not entitled to special treatment

IT'S 2016!!! COME ON!!!

correction: Things betas dont understand.

He didn't imply that at all.

tits or gtfo

I feel u on this one m8

things men don't understand:
only insecure boys care about this alpha and beta nonsense

The majority of women don't seem to get that the majority of men are literal. When a man asks, "do you want some coffee?" They are asking you straight out, if YOU want some coffee. When a woman asks, "do you want coffee?" They don't care if you actually want some. THEY are in fact the ones who want said coffee, and by asking if you want some they are actually saying they want you to want coffee, because they want it. They do this instead of simply saying, "I want some coffee, can we get some?" This situation is obviously an example but I see women do this shit everyday.

tl;dr: men are from mars, women are from venus, etc.

Tis or GTFO

make a different thread then, retard.

strange, i see completely different shit everyday. it's subtle, i know:

woman: "i'm getting coffee. want some?"
man: "i'm getting coffee"

>Men don't need woman to breed.
>women can't breed without Man.
I would say you're already on the way out cunts

Don't even understand what you just said

Oh, good one!

I assume she meant games in general. Probably because a substantial amount of women like them, if they play out like their fantasies, of course they usually don't.

Survival strategies? You're trying to excuse people being a limitless bunch of cunts.

There's nothing to be done for it and so no reason to worry about. Doesn't make them any less shitty though.

Dubs. Check em.

everything. also muh dick

Women these days don't understand the importance of a child having the father in their life.

ok legit answer, women don't understand men , at least good men, are not selfish, and by never initiating romance(sex) the woman makes the man feel selfish by it always being "for him", eventually we just stop initiating as well, then the relationship is in a death spiral as the woman could not express to the man they are desirable as a partner, women if you love your man and want him to stay true and with you, you have to initiate about 50% of the romance, even years and decades into the relationship, if you don't , the man shuts down cause they don't want to "force " you into something you are not interested in, just going along isn't enough, you have to get it started

That why they all grow up to be "feminist" waifu loving fedora wearing weirdos.
>Daddy didn't respect Mommy, so Mommy left! Always show women respect son.
When they really just wanna be treated like shit and fucked stupid. Fickle creatures