My cats brought in a mouse today and i was about to flush it, but it started losing its shit

My cats brought in a mouse today and i was about to flush it, but it started losing its shit,
so i figured "hey its still alive".

so now i have a pet mouse

TRIPS NAMES THE MAUS

quints gets space programme sometime in the near future using the most advanced rocketry Sup Forums has to offer

Other urls found in this thread:

estesrockets.com/rockets/launch-sets/001466-maxi-alpha-3-launch-set
cdc.gov/hantavirus/rodents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless bumping

Rolling quints
And the Maus will be called Mally

stop being a fagot and let your cat eat its food you fucking jew

i also gave the maus some food and shit, not sure what else to give him/her though

actually cats bring them in because they think they are teaching you to hunt

In that case OP should eat it. My cat just brings them in and eats them on the door mat though.

>mfw quads

pretty glad i didnt say quads do whatever now

next quads and you'll shove the mouse up the ass

CHECKED

roll

Mr. Mouse

name it "mau5"

eat it

roll

Alivemau5

roll

OP SPACE PROGRAM NOW

Hepatitis

Logitech

This. Don't shame your cat by becoming a filthy rodent-lover. Show it you know full-well how to hunt. Make your feline proud.

The Kool-Aid Man

IGOR

>quads are no trips
retard confirmed

Blackadder

that was quick

you should make it live off a diet of your jizz

Naga

Andrew the Wicked

cats is smart, it brought it knewingly that you will have compassion with the mouse and you will feed it and it will breed and bring more mouses, so the cats gonna start her own mousefarm.

Waste of trips

OP cant roll in his own thread mang

OP found name himself
lol

Waste of life

Faggot's pet mouse

Space program time

first from the size and how rough its hair looks it's a rat and second they only live a couple of years few at best so depending on its age it could die in several months maybe over a year so don't get attached

Smeagol

Gonna need a time stamp and rolling for mouse the bounty hunter

this was never proven. Cat's merely like to collect things that move like birds that collect shiny objects. They try and give them to you because in reality you are the companion and have more carry capacity.

Bongo

Whiskas

mouse farm for my cats? not a bad idea actually. good way to battle harden them for the summer so they dont come home with scabs and bleeding loads

> it's a rat
please kill yourself! thats even stupid for Sup Forums niveau

>cats is smart

someone here isn't tho

Quints for space program
Name is Neil Armstrong

The faggot's pet mouse

Better waste of life then waste of trips.

YES

fuck you nigger

Bingo

WINRAR, was kinda hoping forr something offensive though

Rolling.

Enjoy having filthy mice in your house, faggot. He'll jump outta there in a heartbeat.

the food is nice, but isnt really good for her. things like grapes or other sugared stuff can cause diabetes. no joke. also you need some litter/bedding. build her a big nice cage and treat her nicely! gf and me got 14 hamsters, so i know my shit

what kind of food should i feed it? like specific shit?

nigger

14 year old detected

Mice should be fed a combination of ad lib fresh fruits and vegetables and small amounts of good quality mouse/rat pellets or cubes (ensure they have a protein content of at least 16% & fat content of 4-5%)

>Build her a big nice cage and treat her nicely
Lol no, she's going to be the first mouse on the moon

aww

To infinity and beyond!

SPACE PROGRAM GET

Lance mousestrong

rollin for this

Euthanize the mouse. Seriously. If you want to be humane, just leave it in the freezer. Mice carry disease, can produce a huge litter of new mice every 6 weeks, and it's believed they're responsible for huge numbers of house fires which are never explained, as a result of them chewing the wiring.

You can't even let them go, because it's been shown that mice have excellent tracking skills and can make their way back to a house from many miles away.

Even just the dried dung, piss, skin, and fur can spread terrible diseases. Not only that, mice don't have bladders. They piss non-stop as they go, leaving trails of contaminated mouse-piss everywhere -- which eventually dries up and blows around, so you breathe it in.

seconded

good advice , but people are to emotional about everything and will not follow reason

Space program do it or ur a faghot op

I had an infestation of mice a few months ago. I felt badly about the mouse traps for the first little while until they burrowed into an unopened bag of pita bread, ate a single dime-sized hole in one piece... and then left mouse turds over all the rest. I went from "awww, poor Mickey" to "I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS" in about five seconds.

This. Get an Estes rocket kit from Michael's or a hobby store. This bitch will go high as hell

Double dubs. Kill it with fire and ice op

estesrockets.com/rockets/launch-sets/001466-maxi-alpha-3-launch-set

>I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS
talking about emotional, sorry had to laugh, no offence

if i do space programme im getting the mouse to hit the stratosphere as a goal and return him safely with a parachute. i will post the thread if i do

also what site can i stream the space programme? this, if i did it would be the greatest space mission Sup Forums has ever flown

bullshit on bullshit on bullshit

>explain how a single mouse can get preggies
>explain how a mouse in a box can chew your houses cabling
>explain what the mouse would want to return to OPs house for, it aint his flaming homosexuality with that microdick
>explain how dried piss transfers desease, since its basically just salt then and no bacteria or virus survives sitting on dry salt

give him 2 or 3 crushed antibiotic pills over the course of 2 weeks (crush em)

then take good care for him and train him how to operate the capsules controls.

Name him Yuri garamouse

Enjoy your Bubonic Plague

cdc.gov/hantavirus/rodents/

Please roll your Dunning-Kruger stupidity into ball and cram it up your ass.