youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
youtu.be/b5IJfhxfmbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE

Get out of the chan you newfag.
Saves a thumbnail fukn idiot

Dumbass

Literally joke's on you, fuckface.

Next you'll say you were just pretending?

>the chan

Reroll

Reroll

Roll for this

I've seen this pic for years and still lose everytime. I'm off to do my big cums.

Roll for this

Samefag?
Also
and Samefag?

Gets me everytime

Its a free world
Also roll fo dis

Get trolled easier, faggot

Nice numbers, sharpie in shitter!

Thats racist

i dont get it

be quiet, nigger lover

FOLLOW YOU'R DREAMS

Lost.

Someone actually made me laugh on the chan today.

Sorry il stay put.

Yes now i will roll for you

Laughing is nice.. welcome to the happy side

Roll aigana

my sides

saying "the chan" has to stop being a thing

Rollo

Doing what you want has always being a thing

Roll for this tard

Where the fuck is the banana? :(

thats what i was thinking hivemind

Roll for the yellow hero

Hivemind, i love that.. Thanks man

Yeeeeaaaay now we talking

Lost

Mooooaar ffs

lost hard

Lurking

Mr blanaba tear down this thread

LOST

ROLLING

hahah,great pic

I Lost hard

Sauce?

You got more??

I dont think so

My siiiides X)))))

chechkeed

Of course. If you like it, you can save it. It's all yours, my friend.

Aw fuck is that a Meganium?

Roll for nudes!

Truu hero!! Thx

youtu.be/b5IJfhxfmbc

Its a cat you wimp

I want more shit

LOL AAHAHAHA

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
Search Interest

cotton

>(1)

8/8

Niggers pick cotton, you idiot.

Roll for this

Humans are humans

And then there's niggers.

and niggers are niggers

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Always give credit where credit's due. I am honestly impressed by this banana troll. It takes a lot of will power to keep trolling long after it has become funny. then, just due to the length of time this shit has ceased to be worthwhile in any way; it becomes funny again. I bow to you banana troll, you sad sad neckbeard. It has been a pleasure

Hate is hate :)
Humans are humans

That pupper

and Samefag?
and Samefag?
I don't care. Do you?

:)

This post is the bait. Well done troll.

lost

Lost.

Awwwww sheeeiit

Your ability of observation is astonishing sir.

I r8 5/7

Kek