Thinking about becoming a Vape Fag What are the Ills of Vaping

Thinking about becoming a Vape Fag What are the Ills of Vaping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up

die u faget nigga

do you smoke cigarettes OP if not , then of course dont vape you faggot

You get the imagination of sucking mecha-Godzilla's mechanical weenier in public and blowing out his cum without you looking like a faggot, faggot.

Vaping causes ovarian cancer in men

I vape at home, its nice after a long day.
Wont make you wake up feeling like shit like ciggies do.

Just don't take it out in public and you wont get autism bro, win win

Whats the big deal? Its just smoke. Why is there even a need to make a thread about this and why do people treat vaping as if it is something to brag about?

i have yet to see someone vaping that didn't look like some pathetic attention whore.

Faggotry

What is the point if it isn't going to kill you?

The ills are as listed:
Faggotry
Faggotry
And possibly Faggotry

Dubs confirm.

or give you a buzz ??

I vape because it's cheaper than smoking plus it doesn't make me smell like shit and might be slightly less unhealthy.

The entire culture is stupid. The only thing dumber is the people who get upset over it because it's purely an online tribalism thing.

The first con is the obvious one: Vaping is slightly expensive if you want something that doesn't perform like shit or breaks constantly... A few of my coworkers learned that the hard way, sucks to be them.
The second con is, again, obvious: Quite a lot of people will make jokes about you and many more will just think you like sucking robot dick... But since you're on Sup Forums, we already know you like sucking dick so just embrace it, you faggot.
The third con is the one that isn't obvious: After about a year and a half your hands and joints will feel stiff... This can be countered by simply taking a multivitamin, which is generally a good thing to do anyway, so just do it.

But all of this means exactly nothing if you're just going to be one of those cloud-chasing faggots that will argue about ohms and idiotic shit like that... Don't be one of them, just vape because you want to and don't give a fuck about the opinions of others.

Also: Enjoy sucking robot dick, you homo...

There's plenty of nicotine in most liquids, you cuck.

It's great to be addicted to something. It means you no longer give a shit about anyone.

there are no ills
you will become a god

initial cost is more than buying a bic lighter but if you're a regular smoker it's way cheaper

Do it to quit smoking. The trick to not being a fag is keeping it low key. I Haven't smoked a cig for a year after smoking for 15 years

vaping = douche flute

the the point of vaping i don want to vape in my room i want to use vaping as something that keep be from being bored in public

Do you already smoke cigarettes?

Sorry that's only going to make you look more gay and autistic

no

Is being bored in public that much of a problem, just go fucking home.
You must be a slav squatting on street corners all day

I went from spending $80 a week on smoking to $25 a week on vaping after the initial costs.. People will think your a faggot if your obnoxious about it but if you stick to smoking areas and outside places it's not a big deal.

It does make me more dehydrated than smoking did but i just drink more water anyway.

Stay away from buttery/creamy flavours if you like your lungs.

Feel alot better though after 3 months off the cigarettes.

If you don't currently smoke don't start.

Yeah the only habit I changed from going from smoking to vaping is I do it inside my house too. Smokers don't give a shit, if anyone thinks I look like an asshole they probably would have if I was smoking a cigarette too. Though I'm on the east coast where people are less judgemental and mind their own fucking business most of the time.

I've used it to quit smoking.
Swapped one habit for another. Lesser of two evils? I don't know, likely.
Don't act like a douche with it, respect others.
Reuleaux DNA200 with Griffin, dual clapton coils at .43ohm. Just nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

Perhaps a spinning top or skipping rope will do to subside the boredom.

I quit smoking with it, the great thing is I've now realised I can enjoy smokes on a night out and get no cravings afterwards, the vape is just as good (people probably thinking yeah right, you're gonna go back to the smokes but this has been since 2013).

One problem I had is that certain flavours (mostly fruity ones) seem to trigger anxiety in me, must be to do with the chemicals in them. Idk if I'm allergic to something they use or what.

You'll be the target of Phillip-Morris' "vaping is for gay fedora faggots" campaign which aims to turn public perception against the alternative to their cigarettes.

The public at large has been rolling with it for years now because most people are insecure faggots who delight in the opportunity to dick on strangers.

If youre fine with that, go ahead and blow your money on yet another habit thats expensive to keep up for its own sake.

been vaping for over 5 years, wayy before it was popular and faggots started using them.
Rules....
Don't vape where you cant smoke!
Don't go blowing your vapor all over everyone, its not cool and you look like an idiot.
Don't go to vape meets and suck other vapers dicks.
DO QUIT CIGS

>most people are insecure faggots who delight in the opportunity to dick on strangers.

I only see it online though. I think it's just the new Mac thing, like nobody gives a shit if you have an iphone but if you post someone holding one on Sup Forums you'll get people being like LMAO FOUND THE MACFAG WHAT PIECE A SHIT FAGGOT AMIRITE GUYSI BET THEY SUC KBLACK COCKS KEKEKEKE and such

>posts overwatch image
>references apple users getting shit on
I'm sensing a projection.

Phillip-Morris are one of the largest investors in vaping technology. way to go conspiracy fag.

Hows that internet tribalism mentality treating you user?

Honestly surprised you didn't say "go back to tumblr" or such

inb4 known link between ecigs and terminal disease

The only people I've seen using them are fatass neckbeards.

>that's what vapefags want you to believe