What's the next big war America is going to trick us into supporting?

What's the next big war America is going to trick us into supporting?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/finance/2016/12/10/china-to-start-direct-trading-between-yuan-and-tl-from-dec-12
cnbc.com/2016/01/15/a-recession-worse-than-2008-is-coming-commentary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope that the last one for USrael

Philippines ?

Can we get a Sino-Russo-American war against North Korea?

Japan because sexualized loli trigger americans.

They will escalate with China.
They will be chinked.

>russo
>against n. korea
wut?

next war will be in middle east again or wwiii literally nowhere else to go

War on climate change

Civil War II Electric Boogaloo

literally no benefit to that. we make bank of china and they make bank off of us.

With Trump on lead, prolly China.

Gonna be real nasty business I say.

latin america? some commie russian sympathizer vs an american puppet government?

no benefit to war on china, why would we? if anything relations will strengthen.

Race War

Sadly that will never happen

You're going to get a lot of us coming back to the homeland when it gets too hot to exist here

You need to have balls to stand against the nuclear power with 1,4 bln citizens. jewSA attacks only the weak, just like their kosher brother Russia. They will only bark and try to fuck up China with some shitty financial jew-tricks, but if they try to block China's from the Sea, their shitty ships will be sunk by the Chinese rocket coastal rocket systems installed on Chinese territory and artificial islands

The leader who declares another M.East invasion is 100% retarded.

Going to be a Country in East Asia,

i don't think we'd go to war with a country too close to us. the US doesn't want to risk actually being attacked in a war we're kind of pussies. we'd rather fuck up latin america discretely over decades.

Their entire economy is going to change soon enough because they'll be rich enough for wages too high to be a manufacturing nation. PLUS the rise of automation. They're going to start competing with you more

east asia is too developed now. americans wouldn't tolerate it. i honestly can't picture the next war i really think the world is moving away from actual wars

Dunno, Murricans actions have not looked very logical of late, and Trump has basically said that he wants to start a economic war against China. And considering growing self-confidence of China, it is not going to just let itself get rolled over.

their economy is one big bubble full of bubbles.

Your currency is a bubble that is going to burst one more time, just like in 2008/2009

its not going to happen, competition with chinese manufacturing would make us both stronger and SHOULD happen. then the shittier countries can become the new chinas. No country wants wwiii it would either last for decades or end in nuclear holocaust.

yep it sure will, and so will china. and poland will fucking implode while we both rebuild.

t. Chang Kowalski

>poland will fucking implode

When we turn 120 bln dollar of our reserves into yuan/gold and begin to trade with China with using national currencies, your demise won't bother us anymore. Moreover, we will be able to nationalize all your companies and factories installed on our territory worth around 200 bln dollar.

dailysabah.com/finance/2016/12/10/china-to-start-direct-trading-between-yuan-and-tl-from-dec-12

>us
Talk for yourself, dog.

w/e you say senpai. both the economies are going to collapse and the whole world will be reeling.

>i'll be fine because china is so reliable
cnbc.com/2016/01/15/a-recession-worse-than-2008-is-coming-commentary.html
educate yourself

Eventually the world will transition to a service based economy while production jobs will go to the robots. Then art and science can grow rapidly.

How is Pakistan doing?

When they go down, we are going in to secure the nuclear stockpile.

i feel like india would beat us to it.