How dead am i? started out as a normal pimple, two days later i woke up with this, it's like a 2mm deep hole :(

How dead am i? started out as a normal pimple, two days later i woke up with this, it's like a 2mm deep hole :(

its right where the leg meets the ballsack, as you can see i had 3 more of these "pimples" but i poked those and only pus was inside.

medfag here
clean with H2O2 and go to doctor ASAP
if this goes untreated for another week you'll get serious problems (necrosis -> sepsis -> u ded)

Your a fag and fucked yourself with your 2mm dick

this

you're in deep ship quickly see a doctor

>Medfag
>Says to use Hydrogen Peroxide
>mfw

i cleaned with Isopropyl twice and put some bandage/bandaid on it for now, im going to see a doctor tomorrow morning.

stop being a faggot and go to the doctor OR put a piece of animal fat on it and wait until the fucking worm leaves your body, stupid nigger

Sorry user, you have aids, thank all those traps that fucked you.

Give us updates when you know whats gonna happen

just clean it thoroughly with iodine or betadine a few times a day, mark around the red inflamed bit with a pen or marker (something that wont come off from all the cleaning you will be doing to the area) and give it a few days,
if the red area gets bigger, the infection is spreading go see a doctor
if the red area is getting smaller, the cleaning is working keep it up till it's healed

how often do you shower?
do you live in tropical areas?
are you really fat?
or do you always have sweatty balls?
because those pimples/cysts are from you not keeping yourself clean enough down there.

I saw a whole thing on this yesterday. It's a staph infection. You need antibiotics.

Bot fly fucked ur leg u new fag op shit

looks like acne inversa to me. go see a doctor asap.
It leads to fissures wich have to be cut out it left untreated too log. I hab one of those in my buttcrack once and they had to cut almost to the bone to get everything out.

pc related although not me, but petty much what my butt looked like after the surgery.

Mitch Lindgren????

this.
>fissures

not kidding, get it checked.

dan?

Kill your selph b/4 U die...>...

It's a dark sigil, you need 8 like that to be the lord of hollows and get the usurpation of fire ending. Try following the Yuria of Londor questline to get all the other ones

Had one on the bottom of my dick where it meets the sack. It's difficult to think of anything else when that happens.

Lord of hollows.. kekt

other medfag here, H2O2 is actually pretty good when you suspect anaerobic bacteria.