Has Sup Forums ever touched a boob?

Has Sup Forums ever touched a boob?

touched, and also sucked.

probably my mum's

No. I actually tried practicing missing the dog once but my momma yelled at me not to do that so now I don't....

What was it like

a bag of sand

It's soft like a pillow, but it acts like a balloon too. When I suck my wife's boobs it feels weird but I can't help it.

Titties are sweet. Make sure to touch aome soon before you get too old, because younger titties are where it's at. 18+ of course.

Joke's on you I touched my mom's boob while she was breastfeeding me

playingwith my man tits as we speak.

Then how do you type? Secret third hand?

I have boobs.

with his pencil dick

All yall fags will never understand growing up as a popular highschool kid in the 2000's. So many broads at school dances and shit. Fingered a chick for the first time while people ajd my teachers watched. Copped a lot of field.

2010's

how's that 7 eleven job working out for you

even though i am a social retard i have somehow managed to do so with a willing participant

Yes. They had the texture of regular skin, and had a firmness I would liken to cake-mix wrapped in skin. They were very large because they belonged to a fat girl and according to her I excelled at fondling them.

I got no pleasure from the fondling, and in fact felt nothing beyond touch during the encounters. At the time I thought it was immensely disappointing, but then realised it made complete sense: the skin I was touching wasn't exactly secreting chemicals that would induce pleasure in me. For all intents and purposes I might as well have been rubbing her back or her forearms, the only difference was her pleasure. It really goes to show how important psychology is to the sexual experience. I wasn't "into it" and so it was a chore, less enjoyable than massaging my own body.

It's subjective of course, but personally I think it's an extremely over-rated experience and not something you should regret missing.

I am touching one right now

Yes, at her grandparents house. I was 16 and she was 15.
I was a pussy bitch so she guided my hand under her bra.
Making out in blistering cold weater with the open sea beside us. Giving me boners that surpass all african dicks. I was literally getting moist in my boxers from tounge kissing.
She wore jeans, laying with her head on my lap while pretending to watch tv. I held my hand on that Ass user.
Never made it to second base and now im still a Virgin at age 21.

Wow you fucking robot

Besides my mom's
3 female adult human boobs