My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

If only there was some way you could find out when your neighbour was 420yoloing so you could call the cops on him

Have you asked him to stop?

Too easy

WEED!!?? AS IN ...MARIJUANA???

Just ask him to conceal it better. If he's a dick then call the fuzz.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

I don't want to help him conceal his criminal activity.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL THIS FUCKING QUESTION GET POSTED

FUCK YOU

call them and tell them you have built a bomb and will set it off if they dont come arrest that piece of shit junkie right away, obviously.

>criminal activity
Good goy, listen to papa government

kek

OP is a fascist. Put up air freshener and mind your fucking business. This is a free country, leave people alone you rat bastard

op is a faggot

THIS IS COPYPASTA

ATTENTION FAGGOTS

Knock on his door and tell him the doorway smells like smoke all the time and ask him to stop.

Please proceed to kill yourself, OP.

No it's not you cunt. And weed is illegal still in most states. So kill yourself kike.
OP, just wait for him to have his friends over because you know he'll be lighting up. And if you can smell it before you even walk into the house than a simple noise complaint will give the police probable cause for a search. Then he'll get slammed. Win/win

Does he just mind his own business and smoke weed? If so just leave the fuck alone, illegal or not I would rather have a pothead living next to me than an alcoholic. As long as he doesn't bother me no harm no foul.

This
Sage

This thread comes up everyday and autists still fall for it every single time.