Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take her out with the money.

Take the cash. Offer to help her look. Get her number. Win

keep it. my little guy wouldnt fit through them cheeks

Spend it on cheape hookers

give it back because it isn't mine

take the cash, ask her whats up and help her look. ask her if i can buy her a cup of coffee to cheer her up.

>pay with the money

>dump the stupid cunt at the side of the road while i tell her i just had her drink a cup of coffee with her own money, then just bask in the horror expression on her face as i drive off.

This

keep it of corse. Did u really expect people to give back 1k for a way too fat ass?

Awkwardly give back the money and then leave as soon as possible.

>See her shoulder tattoos
>Fucking joestars
>kill her and take the money
>score 1 for the D-miester

slap her ass ,then say "ohh shit waddup?"

Give the money back, because it's not mine and I'm not a thief.

Go home to my wife and kids and feel good about being a decent person.

Go buy myself a soda, maybe go catch a movie. Forget I heard anything

finding something out of chance =/= intent to steal one's property.

be white night an give her 1000$ plus 100$ as a reward for talking to me

Take the cash to a police station a good few hours away. Wait 3 months and claim it back

It will with those digits. It is a well known fact that dubs make your dick grow 10 inches.

keep walkin and get my life

tfw she saw you taking the money and just plays it hers

This

just get out and get high

kek

Cont.
>I drive away while tripping my fedora
>and UAE the rest of the money go attend an athiest meeting

>Been unemployed for nearly 3 months.
>Facing foreclosure on my home.
>Have no place to go.

Take dem monies and buy so goddamned food

think about dat ass and walk out

Ding ding ding

Smack her ass and leave.

I'd give it to her
I'd give it to whoever if I knew it was theirs because I'm not a cunt

I'd still try to fuck her tho

>she's a feminist
>pay for lawyer with money

sorry, I dont reply to hypothetical threads

$1000 can buy me 5 good hookers or 10 crappy ones, why waste it on only a potential thank you from one broad?

Well you just did.

Give her the money. It's her's.

My parents raised me properly, two of them. I have honour, sometimes it sucks, but it's the quality of your character that matters most in life.

Well she's black so on the very
unlikely chance it isn't stolen she has tattoos which shows she's mentally challenged. I'd keep the money

burn it

Nice reply, I am christian but I am also a sinner. I dont know what I would do.

yeah this, i'm not a thief and i don't need that karma

I just couldn't take it. I couldn't look myself in the mirror knowing I had.

I even correct Amazon errors.

Keep it. Her ex-husband would rather I ended up with his $1000 anyway

give it back get her number

if i was real good ask her out to lunch, her shout

more so cause its a hot chick with a grand cash wonder threat level of bf etc

Karma ... Cuck beta fag detected. Cant capitalize off another persons fuck up to benefit himself because he believes magical invisible demons will torment him for doing so.

If you stopped believing in fairies and superstitions you would live much easier.

lol

lmao

lol i've fucked plenty of people over and it always comes back, it always gets you user, don't believe it if you don't want to, but when i do the right thing, really good things happen for me, sooner or later, it always comes around. and who is the fool who looks at existence and sees no magic?

>sugar mummy found

my cash now.
Do you know how many hookers I can get for 1000$?!

MODS!!! MODS!!!

im telling his fucking mother...

Finding something out of chance and almost immediately being made aware that the owner is right there and looking for it. Knowing its theirs and not returning it = theft.

i don't understand, where are we exactly? couldn't you have just called me a fag?

>tips fedora

Run up to counter scream that there is a crazed nigger waving money headed to the exit.

Put the money in her ass pocket

Ignorantia juris non excusat!! Ignorantia juris non excusat!!

No its not. It's just a really weird coincidence ;)

Me: "Hello miss, it appears I have found your money. Don't worry though, I'm not like all the other guys, I'll happily give you it back without expecting anything in return."

Her: "I have a boyfriend"

Walk outside and wait for her to come out. Hold up the cash, and tell her she can have it back, but she has to let me take that nice round ass. And snap pics/vidya.

Too bad it'd probably never happen

>giving her an extra $100 just for talking
>being this beta
>spell 'knight' wrong

Ffs just kys cuck

>>spell 'knight' wrong
he meant it was a full moon newfag

Slap that bitch ass! I have 1000$. I don;t give a fuck.

You mean your wife and her kids.

Leave.

No, you mean you'd be a beta faggot who'd just run away with the money, and if you even tried to blackmail her she'd slap you, then her 6'10, 700 pound, 100% muscle, 0% bodyfat nigger bf named Tyrone would appear out of nowhere and deck you like a little bitch, then he'd take the $1,000, your wallet, phone and shoes. Then when he gets home he'd totally fuck her in the ass with his 10 inch black dick.

Give it legs and get a better looking hooker for $500 and spend rest on drugs.

keep money

sexy girls dont reward good deeds

"Sorry bitch but not even half this money could get my dick sucked by a girl just as slutty as you" Proceed to knock her teeth out, strutting out the bank like a boss with my pimp stick

Give it back to her cause i'm not a fucking loser thief.

Why would a full moon be that special regarding the lost cash and who even said that this happens during the evening? Besides a white 'knight' would fit the sentence, because he would be a 'good guy'

I'm giving her my loud battlecry:
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everyones a fucking thief nigger just aien't found your price yet

Take it to a police station with details on where and when I found it, plus information to contact me. If I find cash and someone says they lost some, I always ask them how much, because I don't trust people. Comes from working in a service related job before.

She'll just waste it on more tats or her unemployed SO. Usually I turn it in (never $1k yet) but maybe not for her.

My man.

Well clearly hes a katana wielding fedorahat1 so it might be some moon goddess occult grade type stuff.

>1plus 100$ as a reward for talking to me

Fuck her. Now it is was an elderly person I would return it. Her ass looks like she could loose some weight.

The voice of experience. Hot women feel almost as entitled as welfare queens.

Offer to take her to mcdonalds, try to get in her pants. If she shoots me down I'll pay for her bus ride home. If she fucks me, pay for her bus ride home.

Haha I used to work a self-checkout aisle, idiots always left their cash back. I stash it out of the register and gave it back IF they returned.
Either the store or I would get it.

Take it and leave the store

Keep it, would feel shit afterwards but that's life.

In the other hand, if my financial stuff were in order at the time, might have just given it back and asked for her number.

>pull down my pants
>put the money in my mouth
>slap her on the ass
>she turns around in complete bewilderment
>remove slobbery money from my mouth
>bend over in haste and shove the money directly into my ass
>come and get it.
>turbo combat roll away from the scene
>don't stop rollin till the front yard showin

What if you taking the cash was actually the bad magical karma that she earned herself?

Checkmate faggot

You'd get rejected and regret giving it back.
Trust me.

Adjust my fedora, walk over and say "Excuse me, Miss. I believe I've found your lost money. Here you are. No no, think nothing of it" while handing it over, tip my hat, and casually saunter away, knowing I have done a good deed.

>Just Funny Chan,

lemmadot.ru/

Take the money. In the wise words of the warrior poet Dr. Dre, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

Are... Are you alright?

Give it back because I'm not a poorfag.

>what do you do?
buy the new gtx1080

This is why I love Sup Forums

kekt and rekt

Not until I fish all those soggy twenties out of my ass.

Pretty sure it was a joke you fucking retard.
Jesus you fucking autists are stupid.

Well, would you like some help?

>Take the money because its a sure thing
>Leave
>Go back to my girlfriend I already have.
>Put money towards a date and the fund for getting a new gun or graphics card.

What if it's her bad karma she lost it and your good karma you found it? You don't know what's good or bad...

Keep the cash because I'm married bitch!