>14 yo bitch sister comes to pester me about wanting to use the tv
>I say fuck off and try to ignore her
>she yells and throw a tantrum, saying that I'm stinky and a skunk
>I decide to leave cause I don't want to deal with her bullshit
>she yells that I should take a shower cause I'm a "dirty skunk"
>which is odd, because I'm a very higienic and chill dude
>I decide to go out for a bit
>take a bath, put some cologne and nice clothes
>as I'm leaving, I go to her and ask in a playful way: "Hey sis, how do I look?"
>she says: "like shit"
>as I'm driving outside of the garage, I realise I'm forgeting my wallet
>go back inside to get it, notice that sis isn't watching television
>hear werid noises coming from my bedroom
>sister is sniffing one of my dirty shirts
>weird as fuck
>she doesn't notice me
>I go back outside and come back in again, making a lot of noise this time so that she hears me and leaves my

room
>get wallet and leave house

what the hell just happened Sup Forums?

Thov cannot fvck thine yovnger sibling

>what the hell just happened Sup Forums?
you made up a story to impress strangers on an image board

She was smelling your dirty shirt.

looks like you got yourself a tsun imouto.

tell her to get laid or else she will be doing weird shit like that all the time

not made up bro.
just suppose it is true then, I need knowledge on the subject. I never noticed how obsessed she is about the way I smell until it happened. Is there a hidden subconscious meaning to all of this?

Fuck her.

>hidden subconscious meaning
Yes, your sister has a huge electra complex and you have grown into a more youthful embodiment of your father which you sister finds sexually attractive. Leave some dirty cum stained underpants around the bathroom and see how far you can take this.

>see how far you can take this
for what purpose?

wincest, idiot

She might be attracted to you and is enthralled with your scent. You could do three things: A, tease her by dressing sexy and sexualizing yourself until she bursts with hormonal ecstacy, B, get it over with and try to fuck, or C, talk to her about it and work through your problems so she knows how to deal with her sexuality and doesn't want to resort to incestuous acts. Or be a dick and tell your parents idc.

for science, in the name of quack psychologist sigmund freud, and see if she likes all your smell by farting on her or something

>posts super segsy anime picture xd
>calls himself a very higienic and chill dude
>lol gna fugg my sister xd

at first I was thinking of telling my mom, but I dunno. I guess I'll try and ignore it... it might be the best course of action. I was sexually weird when I was a kid too, I outgrew it.

Fuck her, faggot

Yeah same to be fair. I'm 20 now but when I was 15 I clopped to ponies like a huge faggot, and wanted so badly to fuck furries and my cousin. I outgrew it when I lost my virginity to my fiancé. Maybe she needs a boyfreind. Ignoring it might be best, ignore A,B, and C.

Rub her face in it and say this is not OK then go get a flower or some perfume and let her sniff that while calling her a good grill.
This helps stimulate a change in behaviour

>truth

sure is summer in here.

Id suggest to review your own habits... For instance your infatuation with this board. Here engage with this useless item. Im sure youd find it useful in soke way

kek

she craves to lick and kiss your sweat and feel your stink.
she wants to feel your strong male arms holding and groping her firmly.
she wants your dick to fill her vagina and need you to pump your seed in her womb.
she need a strong brother who's man enough for her.

I need to fap now.

Get her to walk in on you fappin

this!

kek

>for what purpose?
oh gee i dont know...
FUCKING HER YOU DINGUS

pic realted sweet sweet wincest

this is her when sniffing your stinking clothes.
just fucking be the man and take her already.

bro shes just smelling your clothes. I grew up with 3 sisters. They are just curious about guy shit, nothing sexual about it.

my cock gets extremely hard around sweaty females, i don't like the smell of sweat but when it's a decent female sweaty around me i go fucking nuts

lol. When did Sup Forums became such a prude board?

have you tried switching to like downy detergent? thats what i use bruh that snuggle shit sucked three dicks in a dead roman's bush

Ever was

Is this now an incest thread?

fuck no.
fishing and hunting.

Can you post second part too while you at it?