Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I got a question to people at the age 30-60 or younger people with experience with MILFs
Through some lucky circumstances I got to know a MILF that I definitely can fuck. She thinks I'm 28 years old since she guessed and I agreed and look older than I really am, the thing is I just turned 19
Now she has a husband and a son my age, she is around 40 although I like what she look like
Should I do it? I always wanted but I dislike that she has family? Is it a lot different to fuck elder women?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just fuck her, she is desperate and is looking for some teencock for her selfesteem.
you can learn something from her, because elderly woman know wht the fuck they want in the sheets and dont cry after some rough-fucking

Having sex with her is not about your selfish, low interests, it's about being a gentlemen, bringing back the confidence and selfesteem in a woman in her mid age crisis. Don't be slefish. DO IT.

If that broad lives in Chicago and has a pet rabbit, fuck her. She's wild.

She definitely wants it but on first I'm afraid to fuck their family up and on second I'm afraid that I won't satisfy her. Like you say, young bitches have problems with whatever which is a turn-off and makes me fuck her long bc I have that fact always on the back of my mind but Idk what happens when a women knows how to fuck

tell her to teach you what she knows. elders are there to teach not just grow older and take space.

Show more pics so we can help you!

you need the idgaf mentality. Develop it now because this is a one in a life time opportunity and shits just gonna happen. Let it be what is was meant to be.

if you don't do it she will find someone else with more balls who will fuck her.
You will regret missing this opportunity

I thought of something like that. But to her sight I'm an attractive 29yr old, making good money, only talking the player-way
The reality is I'm the same retard as everyone on here and I'm in school, she'll probably loose interest if I loose my confidence?

It kind of is, well at least as long as I'm that young, she also has a pharmaceutical degree

The problem is I don't think so, they are married for like 20 yrs now and I got to know her because I kind of defended her from a few guys

It's very different to fuck an older woman. Older women have experience, they know what they want, and they know what to do. MILF pussy is the best pussy, they are freaks and need fucked bad due to the neglect at home. Hammer that shit out Sup Forumsro.

Fuck her dude, you will probably only get this one chance to do it

fuck her then ruin her by telling the husband

Look at it this way: She's going to fuck someone so it may as well be you.

Married chicks: They don't swell, they don't tell, but best of all they are grateful as hell.

Been there, done that, Its awesome :) Do it!

Can you handle the ride? Loose vagina, sagging boobs... expectations on her part of what fucking is supposed to be...

She'll probably let you put it in her ass at some point too if you keep fucking her. I say do it, she won't get clingy nor will her husband ever find out.

You should get her to send you pics. That way you can see what your getting into. I know we all would like to see them.

Not the case with the one i did it with, but she was 39, but it should be the same,

OP, my advice is to bang her. She already decided to fuck someone, it won't be you breaking her marriage, that's her choice and responsibility.

Second, this will probably affect her marriage in a positive way, she will be fulfilled and will annoy her husband less.
Third, you will learn a lot of new things in bed, and get different perspective on relationships and life in general.
Fourth this can be a very good story to tell in 5-10 years.
Fifth, 20yo pussy will be sooo much easier to get. Trust me on this, your game will go up tenfold.

Enjoy the ride kiddo

OP I implore you, this is my biggest fetish so fuck her and take pics lol. Also share what you got she's hot af

How did you meet her?
Im interested sexually in older woman but have no idea how to approach them.

don't do it, if you let people include you while they burn down their entire fucking life, some of that napalm is gonna splash you

you would like be cheated by your wife, idiot?

>is it different to fuck older women
No, provided the lights are off
>should I do it?
Absofuckinglutely. The thing about orders gals is a) they're comfortable in their skin, b) they've been fucking for longer than you've been alive, c) they've got an insatiable appetite for cock and crave the attention. Have fun.

OP, im going to give you the most valuable free advice you will ever receive in your life. It's the answer to the question, "what do women want?" They want to be desired, just not necessarily by you. But desired nonetheless. Take that for what it's worth.

Help me Sup Forumsros

Talk to them. It's not that difficult user.

Yes, you should do it.

And your thinking, "b...but how?" Basic social interaction bud. If you've got trouble with that, and need a script or code to run, you're in deep shit

My best memories of sex have been with a 42 year-old MILF with a young looking face, slim body and big fake tits whom I met when I was 20-21.

She was really into kinky stuff and I got to try out a lot of new things that I had been fantisizing about since I was a young teen, including anal, wet (giving and receiving), rimming (g/r), being fucked with a strapon and threesomes.

Her bitch of a tenant basically forced her to move out though, and she moved to a different city after that, which is why we lost contact...

>Loose vagina

false. Some of the tightest pussy I've been in were older women.

>Just Funny Chan..

lemmadot.ru/

MODS

As an old dude let me tell ou something I wish someone had told me when I was 19. Never pass up pussy. Ever, under any circumstances. Bang her, every time her old man ain't around. Hit that shit like it stole your bike.

It will be awesome sex.
Make sure you grab a juice box and fruit roll up on your way out. That's the best part of banging milfs.

The difference between a mature woman and young one is that the old one knows what she likes. You will most likely go away with a completely new view on sex. Do it man, if you get the chance go for it.

>lemmadot.ru/
MODS MODS MODS

stop being a faggot and fuck her

do it- some of the best sex I have had was with my friends mom, she was 45 -I was 18, she just wanted to get fucked

pray that the husband is a cuck then winrar and checkmate

hes turning 19 you sperg

every married bitch i fucked always spilled the beans.

Well you must decide if you want to rake part in furthering the erosion of an already unstable family for an orgasm.

If so guess id say slam that dusty pussy.

( just hope the husband isnt one of those hard working guys who is too gullible for his own good, hopefully he deserves to be cheated on )

I fucked a married 47 year old when I was 17, met her on yahoo chat. Looking back she was clearly out of my league and possibly having a life crisis or something.
We were friendly at first, then ended up having phone sex a few nights in a row, and somehow i convinced her to sneak out and meet me a few blocks from my house and we fucked in her van.
Her husband found the pack of condoms she had bought in there because she was stupid (or maybe even wanted to be caught, who knows) and i got to enjoy like 2 months of on and off threatening phone calls from him.
That part sucked.

Post more pics?

Do it, and drop a fat load in her

keeping going afterwards

>tfw that feel

In disagreement here.

Always be aware of the clinger.

Also

Always wrap it.

She may think you have more potential than her hubby.

She may try to trap you with a kid if things go south on her husband.

Nudes?

not only that, but if someone is cheating or thinking of cheating, there is a high chance they've done it before - possibly even fairly often. Condom is ALWAYS smart just in case. Females lie 100% of the time, even married milfs.

The family make it even better mate

go for it. at that age her tits will still be firm, her pussy wet, and she will know what to do - both to you and ask you to do to her. liberated forty year olds are far better at sex than teenage inexperienced girls.