FUCK

FUCK

I'm so pissed right now, my GF just left me and took my savings money with her. 200 bucks.

This is my food money for this month, and now I am fucked. Is there a way to make fast money easy?

No I dont want to suck dick for money or sell drugs

my paypal is [email protected] if you want to donate 1 dollar. lol a can of ravioli would seriously help

otherwise help me out with tips on how to make fast cash

Take the money back from her you pussy

Was it cash? If you recall the bills you should file a report that she stole your food money. She'll get arrested.

Take the pussy back from her you money

liar, show proof.

dont donate to OP. He's lying.

how did you afford a gf if you can't reliably buy ravioli?

I dont know where she is. I would kick her in the face and take it back if i knew

I did. They cant do much more than that

Fuck you

200 dollars for food a month? How fat are you. My ass can live of of 15 bucks a week

I'm a junkie everyday I go to the same Walgreens and give random people a story about how my fake girlfriend kicked me out of the fake car and I ask them for a dollar so I can save for an uber people give me 5 10s and 20s all the time I got 73$ in 45 min yesterday

Suck 10 dicks.

he's obviously a liar looking for free cash for his paypal

You obviously live with your mom dipshit! Since you have no fucking clue what live costs. Suck a duck and die cavedweller

>inb4 OP

Nope, just allergic to shits like you

[email protected]

Yeeeeeeeah nah yeah nah yeah nah yeah.....

Not buying your bullshit op. >'Muh food munay'
Gets called out for being a lard ass
>its not just muh food munay

Fuck off you scamming cunt.

Fuckit OP I'm about to send you forty dollars.

Haha, obvious liar.

I love how you included a stealing bitch girlfriend in your story hoping to cash in on all the misogynistic people here.

I have too much pride to ask for money in person. Writing this post hurts my guts. Ive always managed myself since i was 15 years old. I think id rather starve, than be have to look someone in the eye and beg for money

I don't know about $15 per week. I mean, I guess if every meal you ate was ramen or something, but even that would be pushing it...

There was a time when Sup Forumsro's stood by one another. Now these teenagers took over after 4 chan lost the war with sjw's and well....no more...

Savings of $200? No wonder she left you.

Kek it's so weird that people care so much about what another person thinks you will literally never see those people ever again but then again I'm an addict so who knows

Are you scrappy? Can you fight? Are you intelligent enough to get away after beating someone's ass?

I'd pay you 150 bucks to beat the ship out of a few of my people who still owe their books.

Now considering most fights last less than 5 minutes. It's a great way to may some cash.

You probably aren't in ATX, however if you find some bookies in your local area (check sports bars), just tell them your situation. That you don't want to be a line, but could help by picking up outstanding debts you will be put to work quick.

you can still sell nude photos of your exgf...

Sell them? Share them here and persuade us to donate

cash in hand labor? something local closest to your home address

you could steal eggs from someones backyard if they got chooks do it when they are asleep clucking and be discreet about it and dont be greedy

Hey OP's PayPal ain't working. Can I send you the forty instead?

legit level of OP: -420

Ha I wish u were serious but I don't have paypal )=

It's not about what they think about you; it's about what you think about you.

I'm in waco. I got you

can you mail this device to my pwevious girlfriends place for practice?

Well hope all that pride keeps your stomach full

You don't mind driving to austin?

Are you a rat? Can you man up for a simple assault charge if you get collared?

You okay with stomping someone in front of their kids if needed?

source

Gå och leta pantburkar din mesiga lilla hora

miss perfect

id surgically attach (as good as) her slit to my face

Chris is that you?

Just go to a church man, they pool food together on a monthly basis. If you hit multiples make sure each one you hit is a different religion, you won't get great food, off brand cereal, bread, couple cans of beans chili and vegetable. They'll usually supply you enough to get a family goin for a week.

As for fast cash, hit up a temp agency and they'll usually have a job lined up as soon as you finish the paper work. You decide if you want to be there longer than a day and they'll keep giving you jobs as long as you keep asking for them.

Whatever. I work 50+ hours a week and still struggle to feed my family and myself. Rent, car payment, utilities etc.
PayPal me something. Anything.
[email protected]