Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So pic semi related is my cat.
She's 12 years old and has a severe eye infection.
I called all my local animal shelters and vets and none of them will put her down.
What's a humane way to kill my cat at home?

Can't cure the infection?

Give her one last kiss then hammer her face in.

Sorry for your loss.

what the fuck

Stick your dick in its eye sockets

Why don't they want to put her down?

I've bright her to the vet 3 times already and he gives us the same medciation and it will go away for abut a week.

This time is worse than ever though and her eye is literally hanging out of her head

I have a gun but I don't think that's the best way to do it

High dosage of sleeping pills should stop his hearth.

reverse image search told me that's not your cat

That sucks bro feel for you

helium tank

Shovel and chop off head

God bless. Call a vet. Give me your location now and I will find one for you

They say it's because it's curable with surgery and that I'd they can save her they have to do that first. I don't have the money to spend on a cat who may die any day anyway

put the cat behind your car tire and reverse back onto it.

a gun is the fastest most humane way just put a round through her head right between the eyes or at the base of the skull either will do the job

Move along faggots

He said semi related you fucking moron

That's why I said semi related

>pic semi related

yup

Semi related

Autism

That makes no sense. If you request to have your cat put down, they will/should/are obliged to. Ask them again and make your instructions clear. It's a better option than thousands spent on uncertain surgery or an inhumane death. Come on, dude.

Do you have trouble reading, faggot? Has school not started yet? You surely weren't born that stupid, right?

Time to branch out. Expand your search radius

He just said pic semi related

Stomp on its head as hard as you can. She'll... Never see it coming! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

get a hold of some powerfull pills.crush,dissolve,inject.

No it just let out hence the dummies

Pic of cat with timestamp then or it's bait

Buy some Bacitracin antibiotic ointment. Smear that shit in your cat's eyes every day for 4 days. cat will freak out but love you in 5 days.

That's basically what I told them and is fucked up cause my last cat I had euthanized they had no problem and she was just old nothing wrong with her

Semi related you fucking idiot. Someone put a gun to his head

How is this bait? What is op trying to bait us into doing? Is it a shitpost? Definitely, but bait? No.

I agree, maybe this fag OP is just looking for a way to get rid of someone else's cat

>helium tank

this

put cat in airtight contain or bag, fill with helium

painless

or nitrogen

Post this on /an/ for some hearty lels

Nice quoting newfag

Why would anyone go on an anonymous image board and lie about their cat having a freaking eye infection? Do you actually have autism? Jesus fucking christ dude

Carbon monoxide poisoning. Cut hole in box. Put cat in box. Put car exhaust in hole of box. Turn car on. Wait approximately 60 seconds. RIP kitty.

Good idea
Will do since dubs

Then why did you put her down then, faggot?

Surrender the animal to them. They'll put her down.

If your in an area where a gunshot won't alert any neighbors then that's probably the most humane way to do it.
My dad used to put down our sick kittens with a quick strong wack to the head from a metal pipe. It'll twitch for maybe 30 seconds but it'll instantly die though.

kill yourself you dumb faggot
OP wants help, while you are attentionwhoring with your "i know how to reverse search"

jesus christ kill yourself

Your post told me that you are a dumbass.

Cut off airways

Let it out of your car somewhere?

She was 16 and didn't ever move she just ate and slept you could tell she was in pain.

Hit with a brick

>I had a feeling. The cat could surely be cured and the vet would surely be willing to put it down.

> put her in a box that you can close with a lid. make sure she is comfy like put her favorite blanket and something that smells like her favourite human in there. buy about 50 to 100cc's of ether at your local drugstore put it in there with her. make sure it has a large surface area so it evaporates quickly.

Its how we used to euthanise our pet rodents when they got old and cancerous
The ether makes her get drowsy and fall asleep, no pain or bad feelings.
Even better is helium but then you need a completely sealable container and helium is harder to come by

crush her head between two bricks

Actually I was thinking of hooking a bag to my exhaust and placing her in there. That would work right?

Tries to warn about bait but it's a twist that you are the bait

had to have my cat put down back in september, still cant let it go, fucking cancer

Sorta

FFS.... Use the gun. 1 shot and done. Humane.

exhaust gases is not a nice way to go look at

Dont do it yourself OP, tell the vet to put him down via injection, I'm more than sure that they will put your cat down in an humane way, they are obligated to do that if the animal is really sick, atleast in my country. Really sorry for you OP. Stay strong.

are you retarded
use the gun and watch less movies

No no no

That worked well before because engines produced much more carbon monoxide which gives a quick death. Nowadays it would be suffocating in a painful exhaust gassy air.

Post an actual pic of the cat, then we might be able to decide whether or not you should put it down in the first place

Dubs speak troof. Behead is quiet, quick, affordable, humane.

Give tiger sedative ie benadryl. Spend quality time outside with lion. Caress and pet; once puma is sleep, take $5 machete(previously sharpened) and cleave the cat. Strike hard and fast. Do not hesitate and do not miss. Razor edge down, m8...much edge...so many edge...journey well Bobbiecat

I'm sorry your cat has to go. I know that feel. Have this adorable waifu

He'll make it cough it's eyeballs out. Nice way to go.

Alright thanks Sup Forumsros that's probably what I'm gonna do. This fucking sucks though.

Hahah how about you take it to a different vet you fucking retard

a gun seems like a good idea but if you don't know what you are doing you can really wind up causing the animal a lot of pain

don't do this is if it's your first time

Get outta here

Put your cat in a cage, wrap the cage with towels, link a tube from your car/truck exhaust pipe, leave it there for 2-3 hours.

There is a thread going on right now where a fat girl from Australia is lying on her bf to get him arrested. But you think OP is the worst person in the world because he posted a picture of a fucking cat???

just shoot her in the head or heart, instant death with head 3 seconds with heart

Sounds like you should quit having animals

From the most humane to the least:

1. Call a mobile vet, hope he/she accepts. ($200+)
2. If you have access to insulin, inject her with a high dose of it (IM). She would then pass out. Then put her in a airtight box, and she would die peacefully. But I'm not really sure about this one.
3. Buy a tank of helium/carbon monoxide, find a way to plug it to an airtight box.
4. 50mg or more of diazepam.
5. Spend time with her, give the best meals etc. Then start stroking her head like a cat mother would lick, and shoot her at the back of the head.

Hope this helps. Stay strong user.

Yeah wasn't my idea to have animals in the first place. Moms cat she passed away. I have fish. Fish are much easier to care for

Yeah because everybody but user can give their animals immortality.

crush up any sleeping pills you have and depending on dosage it should put her down if you mix it with food/water for her. Put in a lot and it will be painless. I'm sorry for your loss

Pic of thread with timestamp or bait

Try and find a painkiller and great her well until death. She deserves love.

look up isis videos online
i would favour the burning alive one

What kind of fish? I have yellow lab African cichlids.

That's not your cat you lying faggot. I literally just found that same pic on Google.

Sage

I know there's a forbidden martial arts move that can kill a man with one strike, it should work on the cat too. Google it, nigger.

Dont know why but number 5 made me shed a tear :(

Same but I have a few south American ones tooin 150 gallon tank so they're getting pretty big

this is b8 for sure.

Retard

>semi related
Kill yourself

>keked at the pic
>my own eyes are swolen af so I feel involved

Can u give an iv to her?

Lethal injection, if that exists for pets.

Look, Candy. This ol’ dog jus’ suffers hisself
all the time. If you was to take him out and shoot him right in the back of the
head—” he leaned over and pointed, “—right there, why he’d never know what
hit him.”

That's exactly how I feel right now

I bet you snarf up the worst processed meat, only care about certain animals right?

Put the fucker in a microwave

Holy fuck you are a stupid motherfucking nigger