I am ready to come out the closet, Sup Forums

I am ready to come out the closet, Sup Forums.

How should I go about telling those around me.

My family is fundamental catholic BTW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXvgJFF31ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them you want to be a priest.

Hang yourself and leave a note

You'll do it anyway, once they disown you... why not now?

>Hide in the closet
>Assault your mom and rape her
>Congratulations, now your mom knows you're a lesbian AND you came out of the closet

Don't. Just get some guy to fuck you until you're straight again. We need less faggots in this world.

Say "pick number between 1 and 10". No matter what number they pick say "I'm gay". Watch as none of them are fucking surprised you faggot...

I just hope one of them eventually tells you that "Time flies when you're a faggot".

Don't, it's not their business

That shit is retarded

Do a bunch of hard drugs, catholics have a tendency to let hard drug users back into their lives as long as you don't like rape the cat and steal your mom's prosthetic legs.
Once that's all over, get off the drugs and fall in love with your "best friend" that helped you get off it and every time you see mom and dad you'll hear the good ol'
>> At least he's not on hard drugs.

brilliant

Hello my parents who I know hate faggots! I just wanted to tell you I am one. I'm still gonna be a lonely virgin for life, so it doesn't matter, but I just wanted some drama in my life so people will sympathise with me. Ok, bye.

Seriously, fucking why, man.

You trying to say faggots are too good to hang themselves?

Hang yourself, too

anything that makes catholics upset would be a very very good thing, problem is indeed it might be harmful for this guy in other ways

Organize a vore coming out party as in pic related. When everyone is disgusted at you, explain that it was a joke and that you're only gay. They'll be relieved by the fact.

Awww, poor faggot

You can fuck off back to tumblr now

You don't tell them. That's not implying you should hide it either, but the best way to go about this is to live your life naturally.

Convincing yourself that you need to announce your sexuality to the world is not only a bit egocentric, but also self destructive. I think it's the cause of so much grief for many homosexuals. Your sexuality doesn't need to be projected, which is a problem too many homosexual individuals don't realize. Sexuality is general is uncomfortable, and just as I'm sure you'd be reluctant to tell your parents you're screwing, if it were a guy, you don't bring up the topic of your sexuality with women.

If your family approves they will respect your right to sexual privacy, and if they don't, they probably won't confront you about it. Obviously they are either oblivious, or they are one of the latter two categories, evidence by the fact that you feel the need to confess it so strongly. If they do ask you impromptu, tell them straight up. Their initiative means they have accepted it as a possibility and would like confirmation, which means they are more likely to be prepared. Just dropping it out of nowhere might hurt you. I don't understand this whole romanticism behind telling the world you who you like to fuck. You wouldn't do it if you were straight, so don't do it just cause you're gay. that just results in awkwardness.

And them being fundamental catholic tells me they'll clearly have a problem with it. What do you hope to accomplish? if you want them to accept your female only hobbies then why are you so insistent on a sudden reveal?

i didn't reverse search image like a noob and thought OP was a chick. The principle still applies.

Ask Evalion to make a vidio for you

Sup Forums started to use that nazi girl

woooo we have winner here

more of her here;
youtube.com/watch?v=DXvgJFF31ko

>rape the car
>steal mom's prosthetic legs

Is this from personal experience?

since catholicism is based on intolerance and hatred of others at its core + they have an international crime syndicate (shuffling pedophile priests around the world to avoid justice etc.), it might be better to stay under the radar when it's as close as family in question, depending on your situation of course

we may have to just wait for the older indoctrinated anti-humanists to die off before real progress can be made

Best post I heard all day my life is complete I can die now.

Coming out as what? If it's Sup Forums induced faggotry, go on the three full three months of nofap first to make sure it's real.