that's pretty gay, yeah

Yes.

even though its a girl?

Idk, I sorta like it idk man idk

100% gay

except it's not a girl you deluded faggot

I see cock and balls, faggot

is this gay?

If you removed the stockings there would be no point in the question as the obvious answer is "Yes"

And guess what buddy, putting stockings on a guy does not making wanting to fuck his ass any less gay.

Yep

If you have to ask, the answer is yes

are you aware of what year it is?

As aids

Do you care what others think?
If yes, then yes it's gay
If no, then it's up to you to decide

are you aware that you're still a faggot regardless of what fucking year it is?

go back to tumblr

Exactly this.

It's gay. I call my bf a faggot all the time for wanting to fuck my boypussy.

Wrong post

Intended to be this faggot

Faggot

i thought this was funny then i realized it was john oliver now im butthurt

Extremely.

Also this is my fetish. 2 guys playin vidya games and then some shit happens like they get drunk and start daring the other to take off clothes when they lose and eventually one or both is naked and then they dare each other to suck cock if they lose and It just keeps goin

its not, im 100% straight and i would pound the shit out of that boypussy

is this gay?

Is it gay if you were really drunk and had sex with another guy?

It is, you faggot

>tfw youre a girl but he's got a nicer body and a way prettier face.

one day, one day im gonna do it

but he is 100% str8?

yes

no it's p3d0 actually...lol

sauce?

no cause it's a grill u dumb p3d0tard...lol

At least a little. It's not gay until you find out she's a he, and it's not as gay as wanting to fuck average dudes you meet, but it's still gay.

that's a girl you fags.

Yes but i wouldn't mind drilling that to hell and back.

i cant even tell if these are trolls anymore.

for real, if you like this, then you're gay. why do you have a problem with being called gay knowing you like dick and balls.

This guy gets it

this guy is unreal.

is this gay?

Kys for literal shit posting pls

no its not you faggot

yep...sure is p3d0fag

still, a trap could look like that.

The real question is why should you care?

Trigger warning...................................

Crossdressing? No
You for liking a guy crossdressing? yes

yes fuck off

Only if it has dick and balls

I don't see a cock so its straight

Sure it is gay. You looking at a penis

Haha butthurt, angry, AND fell super hard for the bait. You must be proud of yourself

but its feminine

fucking lol....nice try sperglord

ok if it's feminine you're a p3d0 by that standard...lol

i dont understand scat... someone explain?

nice to see u scatman.....

I'm always honestly surprised when people try to say liking traps aren't gay. I fap to traps and even trapped myself for a bit, and I've always known that it's gay as fuck.

This being deserves only death

somebody has the video of him/her getting fucked by another tranny? (women face, penis under panties)

is this gay?

And everybody knows that. It just because this is Sup Forums so everybody just has to argue even if there is no argument.

yes dude

just because it LOOKS like a woman dorsn't mean it IS a woman. Plus? you can clearly see cock and balls
Don't try to ruin DECADES of biology studies just because you don't feel like it

>everybody just has to argue even if there is no argument
no they dont

Does she have Coeliac's or something?

if thats gay sign me up for faggot lessons

is this gay?

no it's p3d0 u p3d0tard....lol

do you really need more?

What do you want to know? It's hot af

Sure its gay, but who cares? I'm like a 2 on the kinsey scale and I consider myself a hedonist at this point. I'm turned on by guys that are passable and like to wear lingerie. If you like it and it feels good just do it, enjoy it. Life is short and we're all going to die. Fuck all of your friends while you can.

made up words lol XD

This? Do you mean your attraction to her? No, and it's not heterosexual either. It's something else entirely. Human sexuality is more complex than neat, and simple categories. Viewing everything in black and white terms may make it easier for you to begin wrapping your mind around things, but it does not usually reflect the reality of things. If you just need simple labels, bisexual would be more accurate, but it is still an oversimplification.

Is this gay?

Matthew Keading

now come on user....queers are born with a mental illness the same as p3d0s so essentially they're the same....lol

I'll tell you what's gay, not checking these quints is gay

does it matter? its hot

its receptive

being receptives gay

bottoms etc

demasculation

Why compare traps to women? Some people are gay faggots that like dicks, and some people are straight and like a juicy pussy. That's all there is to it

You know I was actually thinking about this the other day. I used to be a cis guy but now I'm a trans woman, and I remember reading this pre-transition and being like "fuck yeah" and then I thought of this the other day. Last time I saw it was like 4 years ago.

Oh but dem hormones make me rather a bitch at times.

dont be so simplefag

Yes it does, you fucking faggots parade around and can act like youre not gay when you dress like women and dap to men. If you dont think its gay you are in denial.

Got some source for that comrade?

Also haha yeah some of these are actual super true. But it also varies from person to person. Some trans people I know are definitely whiny and looking for a reason to be oppressed or offended. I think the bathroom bill laws are dumb because well it hasn't honestly been an issue before, so why is it now? But I digress. Personally, I don't whine about being oppressed, and I pass for female...have dated a few guys and all their friends believed I was just a normal girl. I don't like clubs. I could get married but idk I'm 23 so it's kinda something I'm not interested in right now. And I have been with guys and girls - I prefer guys. Pretty loyal in a relationship but that is again just me.