What do you guys think about my friend I wanted to fuck since school?

What do you guys think about my friend I wanted to fuck since school?

>man face
>thin pleb hair
>horrible style
2/10

She looks gross and seems like someone I would not enjoy being in the same room with

well i wont be as harsh as these 2 guys above but still, shes completely average, a 5/10

Nope because tattoos.
/thread

I like nerdy girls, but those tats are kinda dumb. Any good shots of her without the glasses?

here's a better photo

Ugly as fuck. The fuck is wrong with you OP? If you can't do better than this, then I'm more curious what the hell you look like.

She has tattoos which means, she probably smokes. Also, according to her facial expression, she has the intellect of a potato.

That's a no, Sir.

that makes me sad. i like her tattoos

Must be a real slut and/or attention whore if she takes photos like that.

The hell's wrong with you, OP?

When I look at girls legs, I like to see legs. Not some fuckin artistic rambling bullshit. All in all, I can see wanting to fuck her. I probably would too.

she is a slut. also I love that bitchface of hers.

she must have an amazing personality...

I wonder if she keeps her bitchface on when she's sucking dick...

Dirty cunt should clean her fungal toe nails now and then

that would be hot...

ugly as fuck attention whore

I think so, too. She could pin me against the wall and furiously suck it. telling me I'm not going anywhere until she sucks the cum out.

yeah look at her standing around and doing stuff! who does stuff if they don't want attention? what a bitch!

nah but seriously go kill yourself

those legs tho

>selfies

nuff said

OP must be a loser.

Also, I discovered her facebook and told her about this thread.

Man, fuck all these faggots. I'd fuck the hell out of her on a daily basis.

I'll take a non-asshole approach:
Doesn't look like it'd be a good idea. The fact you came on here to ask us what we think (I dunno if you're being a total creep on a public space or if you're asking for us to encourager you to do something) means that you know you probably shouldn't.
>wanted to fuck since school
That means it hasn't happened, and probably for a good reason. She looks like the chicks who tease you, and maybe will fuck you if she pities you, but if it ever evolved beyond that, it's gonna be a bad time.
tl;dr You could probably make a better choice.

Don't listen to them OP, she is an alt goddess with apparently good taste in TV. I bet she's into some kinky shit and is an independent thinker.

Only missing outlandish hair color to be the poster gril for Daddy issues