Serpentza

What do you guys think of serpentz? I personally think he is /ourguy/ for the following reasons:
>white
>South African
>has yellow fever
>pounds brews
>went through a JUST phase and had a divorce
>likes motorcycles
>red pilled about the economic collapse of South Africa after the black takeover
>speaks gook

youtube.com/watch?v=hMQ0p6oCErE
>about his divorce

youtube.com/watch?v=utb_oLFi1nQ&t=245s pt.1

youtube.com/watch?v=_KKuHdu4RcQ pt. 2

>pounding 25 brews with his cuck friend C-Milk in one sitting

He should stop with his suit and tie meme though because he looks fucking goofy in his shitty 120$ Chink suits.

he actually looks ok in appearance, unlike your average Sup Forums user or white trash in asia

I like him. I especially like when he tears the gooks arses to pieces in the comment section.

So many butthurt gooks crying because he's a white man banging one of their own and drinking better than them in the process.

He is ok. I subbed to his channel back then when he was starting to post his videos. One of the few Western vloggers in Asia I've stayed with.

Yea he gets a lot of flak from chinks, and that's easy to spot. From others not that much I think.

All they do is complain about China and talk about how women like them. They are basically niggers.

Not all of them. Only most of them. Please make a distinction between bitching and critical commenting.

Nah, I was talking about this guy and his milk friend. Every video is complaints about China and bousting how popular they are because they are western.

NIggers.
This is a good point.
>>
It is nice to watch china but not stories of these two White pigs.
>True is that all western white countries are mixed and you are losers.
true
Fuck them.

>Every video is complaints about China and bousting how popular they are because they are western.
>bousting how popular they are because they are western.
when exactly do they do that?

Every time.
Complaining.

In their videos. Learn english kraut fuck.

I can't hear them bousting about how popular they are because they are western, Zhang.

And what's wrong with them complaining about shit that is wrong with China? Hurts your Chinky feelings or something?

NO im not Chinese.
Because they are white.

I'm not Chinese, I just see through double standards. If someone move to a new country it's not very polite to complain about that country all the fucking time. Why don't they either accept the country for what it is and be more sensitive about it or move the fuck home? We hate arabs coming here and complaining about pur countries and bragging about fucking white women, what's the difference?

Nothing worse than an expat who talks shit about his old country.

Run away instead of fixing shit is not a solution.

Coward and traitor.

Grow up with white South African privilege and whites only affirmative action which included the best education in the world, end up teaching English in China then starting a complaining youtube channel.

Can't find a white woman so you end up with an ugly chink who pays your bills.

Loser.

Not a fan of his chink obsession but at least he left a third world shithole to move there.

The Americans like cmilk that for need to kill themselves

The difference is that he doesn't do any of what you are accusing him of.

>left a third world shithole

Have you been to Cape Town? It's more first world than anywhere in Europe.

Seconded.

Not in 5 years it won't be.

t. Person who has never left Binland or Shitdnavia.

He does it every time.
It is not Polite.
You dont like it in your country.

He actually doesn't but I will leave you thinking he does so you can be at ease with yourself.

mass shooting waiting to happen.

about one trump tweett away from being gulag by the ccp - I hope.

I think that their white western perspective in comparison with Chinese is wrong.
And it does not make China worse.
You white are like these unwanted immigrants like for me.

there's no difference. sexpats are niggers of the east.

The whole true.

chinks are far too easy because all that you write is always:

1) really dumb
2) full of ressent and racial slur toward the west
3) irrationnally praising china

>irrationnally praising china
I very much dont.
>White colonialism and white superiority is something wrong.
Dont forget that you are racist.
And white people come from Asia.
Some from yellow people you white dog.

god damn this is so true....

t.non-white slave

>Dont forget that you are racist.
>And white people come from Asia.
>Some from yellow people you white dog.

holly shit why chinks are so fucking dumb. You can't even put one logical argument.
We are dogs but at the same we would have descended from asian.
So basically you admited that asian are dogs and have nothing to do with humans right?

Chink posters expose themselves in the end, all the time.

The absolute majority of flak and shitposting in for example Serpenza's channel comes from chinks. That is very easy to spot.

Its kinda like africans that live in russia and blog about it

Im not a Chink