Is it fair to say that young Finnish men are naturally very ugly or is that baseless bullying?

Is it fair to say that young Finnish men are naturally very ugly or is that baseless bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/14/hallow-heal/
youtube.com/watch?v=phOjmGxK5EQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pure cherrypicking and you know it too

The problem is that they look exactly like Russians.

Hmm I don't suppose you have any cute finnish boys to show me that might sway my opinion??

im not here to bring you some fapping material, find your own ways

Stop buying Finland, is my best friend (after Andorra, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands, Croatia, Serbia and Russia).

Prime Kimi was cute.

Thinly veiled attempt to bring out the finn boypussy posters

>nigger in the first row
>name plate says ruohonen
kek

i dunno how do you feel about my butt

I wouldn't say exactly, but there is a lot of finnic blood in western russia.

>aikuisvauva

Ei vittu en varmaan ikinä lopeta tälle nauramista. :D

Finnophobia

>they look exactly like Russians.

This is a problem how?

Stop bully

This.
t.
>ilpo :D

Mongol conquest is a slanderous myth spread by Finnophobes

we are butiful

Seeing a nigger speaking finnish must be fucking hilarious

this guy is a finn too btw

What the FUCK did you say about us?

i know this guy personally. we both served at the same place

What was he like?

he has a pretty pan-finnic balto-nordid phenotype

very calm guy and he did everything that he was ordered to without bitching about it. that guy was like a statue while standing at attention

Wow never would expect that from a dindu, I wonder how he ended up in soumi?

Why are all eastern european men hideous

dunno but he was born here if i remember correctly

The name would imply he was adopted, but that doesn't rule out being born here.

Finns in general are ugly. Dont know how its possible because Swedes gotta be most attractive people on earth

autism

why do you guys keep posting pictures of this black guy

Go to kuvakedotnet
refreshing the front page will bring new pictures
that's how finns look

Bullying. There are ugly and normal ones like any group of people. Also, Sup Forums memes are poor representations of reality.

Well, he is Finnish, unlike us.

>Also, Sup Forums memes are poor representations of reality.
This. We have memed our country to oblivion so nobody here actually has any idea what Finland/Finns are realy like.

>people post only ugly as shit bönde finns for years
>people actually start to think all finns look like those subhumans

*grabs by throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!!?

I think it's just one guy who either is the black gentleman in the pictures or has a hard on for him. Or both.

t. finno-nordid aryan warrior

Average Helsinkian

Stay jealous bönde

Have you seen a finn outside int?
Half looks swedish so that you cant tell them apart

Oh shit wrong pic.

that guy's not very aryan desu, bleached hair and flat nose

t. other

He looks like my neighbour who has down syndrome

I know a couple of somalis like that, I just wish they could all be like them
In an african village they would probably be considered the leader or wise ones but in the modern finnish society deep-fried in (afro-)american culture they are considered in their own community 'willing slaves', integrating themselves properly to white finnish culture
Everything would be so much simpler and better for everyone if the borders just would be closed

>Half
so you basically admit that at least 50% of all finns look like in the memes

40% look like ugly böndes and 10% mongols

Thats not a secret to be honest
Tho its more like 20% that looks like the memes. Theyre the inbreed part of finland

t. """Finns"""

Wat

Eastern and Northern Finns are the real Finns. You're just Swedes in denial.

Finns living in the metropolitan area/capital or anywhere in the south are the real Finns. You northerners are fat mongols.

>t

Neither fat nor Mongol. Just a true Finn.

That's what Finns look like.

>That's what Finns look like.
Maybe if they are obese.

All Finns outside Uusimaa are retarded mongs with poor PISA performance.
All Finns come from southern Häme anyway since that's where the Estonians first settled.

so you are ugly and proud of that. ok

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E

Are all finnish people like this?

This is what Finns look like.

yes

yes

yes

I'm karelian though.

t. minority

Either this guy never gets tired of baiting or he's projecting his own ugliness on all of us.

This, something is wrong with this aussie

Oh, he's that Aussie too? Makes sense. I wasn't sure if it was KANG or someone else.

He makes a thread about finns every fucking day. I cant imagine that entire australia hated us but this guy, what the fuck

*If you're genetically Finnish.

I'm still Finnish and you're not. And I study engineering in university, so hardly retarded either.

I'm Finnish and proud of it.

That's mixed race at most.

Then you're just as inbred, retarded and """non-Finnish""" as you claim me to be.

Doesn't matter. There are thousands of times more Chinese people too and that doesn't bother me at all.

It's pretty obvi you have an inferiority complex.
Feels good to go to bed night knowing I'm better than 2 or 3 million böndes.

Did I claim you to be inbreed? Did I say you being from the "inbreed parts of finland? Did I claim you not to be finnish?
Pretty sure youre retarded and inbreed now.

You really should lose some weight, fat ass. You have such a round face. The fat even covers a bit of your eyes.

>That's mixed race at most.
No, you are the ones who are mixed with samis probably or something. Or you all just have american genes.

This is true. Savo used to be Lapland which is why they have so many placenames with Lappi on it.

Youre the reason for finnish autism meme

>Says the guy, who comes to a bait thread to slander his countrymen

Yes, many times. Don't you have the username "Anonymous"?

My face is round naturally.

Samis are Ugric, so mixing with them isn't bad. Swedes on the other hand...

Yes m8, actually all "anonymous" posts are made by me

Random pic I found of a Helsinkian. Is he not Finnish?

>so mixing with them isn't bad
If you want to have 50/50 chance of getting ugly as fuck kids.

It's common knowledge but it isn't really autism, just a way to think. Even the world's leading anthropologist has written about it.
>Asperger is a “diagnosis” alright, and you either have it or you don’t, but the traits that identify an Asperger are many, and you don’t have to have all of them, or all of them to such a degre that you would have been given the “diagnosis” Asperger had you been examined for this, in order to be seen as having a European mind. In Europe we can even see entire tribes thinking much like Aspergers. The most obvious example is of course Finland
thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/14/hallow-heal/

I knew it!

Clearly not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're different race, so you wouldn't understand.

Swedes have accomplished a lot more than your Saami brethren.
I'm not saying they are better than Finns but mixing with a Swede is no shame.

>some random user from northern finland who are 5-10% of the total population gets to choose who is white and who is not

Getting defensive? Weren't you supposed to be the truest of true Finns?

I know! It's pretty neat.

yes

>Clearly not.
But he is. What if the majority started telling that you fat faces aren't Finns? Seriously you have some mental issues because you've been baiting like this for years.

Now that's just complete bullshit! Finnish young men are fucking handsome alphas!

youtube.com/watch?v=phOjmGxK5EQ

why does he have the jesus circle around his head

I would have guessed German heritage Yank.

This post confirmed your autism.

I actually know that guy in real life. Fucking kimmo

There is no such thing as a "true Finn" genetically. Maybe some Samoyed in Siberia could boast about the purity of his Uralic blood.
Finns are a mixed people and mixing with a Swede can't make us less Finnish because we weren't truly Finnish to begin with.
What matters is how people behave in modern society. Southern Finns just look and act better. We perfect Finnishness. Check the murder rates across provinces, PISA performance or anything else.

Kimi Räikkönen is the most stereotypical Finn I can think of, he's the perfect mix of the Balto-Nordid elements that constitute the majority of our genetic makeup.