/euro riot/

>Bongs on suicide watch edition

Go Pro Footage of greatest british defeat since dunkerque
liveleak.com/view?i=d3d_1465856657

-Russians attack '''''fans'''' chanting "We're England and Wales, fuck off Russia, we're England and Wales"' in Lille

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641415/Russian-ultras-attack-English-Welsh-fans-Lille-hyper-violent-thugs-ignore-UEFA-threat-ban-country-Euro-2016.html

- Russian thugs' training ground where 'Ultras' are made to line up and attack each other to select the 'best' 150 to send to Euro 2016

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641203/Russian-thugs-training-ground-Ultras-line-attack-select-best-150-send-Euro-2016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d3d_1465856657
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heres the brave lad on the left who provided us with this great footage

also dailymail bullshiting about the best russian hools

>implying EBL diddn't loose against some torpedo moskva youth

>dailymail

Who fucking cares. Go back to pol if you want happenings.

salty

Tips fedora

>A Portsmouth fan, also known as Pepe

S L E E P Y
L
E
E
P
Y

GO RUSSIANS BEARS

KICK THE HELL OUT OF THOSE CUNTY BOIS

Holy shit :DDDD

facebook com/595030030572248/videos/1063231200418793

How long were they saving until they could afford the gas money?

>Europe
>civilized

perhaps islam will give you hooligans a sense of order

They could do with less drinking.

>liveleak.com/view?i=d3d_1465856657
>lose on the field
>lose off the field
>even your brother in law ahmed can't save you

How the mighty have fallen. For shame, olde country.

Only the English were drunken wrecks. Russians seem to be trained and organized Hooligan groups.

FIGHT
AND
WIN

curious, what happens to the group if russia is disqualified before it's over? do they just automatically strike every game against russia from the group, or do they award them all a 1-0 win against russia? I don't think I ever saw that explained.

Drop some more hooligan footage from this year famalam

>those fearful brits in the pub

>brown shirt guy

>Russian thugs' training ground where 'Ultras' are made to line up and attack each other to select the 'best' 150 to send to Euro 2016

utter nonsense
only someone who has no idea how the ultras scene works could ever think up something like this

the british butthurt is just incessant

The British are always drunken wrecks. Obviously these Russians are organized and have some financial support probably from Adidas wearing mafia bros.

>All these non-countries ITT

lol

>be british
>think youre hard
>go to the continent
>get fucked up

top fucking kek

i thought only british housewives read daily mail and sun

Why does Britain still exist?

Reminder Russians have lost every battle against English firms and have only found success fighting drunk middle aged men.

Why does Canada exist? Oh right, because we had to give you independence because you wouldn't get off our teet.

This from a country that didn't even qualify for the tournament

>50 englishmen vs 3 russians
>severe injuries reported across the english camp, one comatose man from lancaster at the hospital, a man thrown into the ocean
>on the russian camp theres been reporta that one of the men might have caught the flu

>Why does Canada exist?

Honestly no idea

We should unionize with the US or let the Injuns run it

>-Russians attack '''''fans'''' chanting "We're England and Wales, fuck off Russia, we're England and Wales"' in Lille

sure m8, chanting that in response to russian ultras attacking them demonstrates they aren't really fans and are okay to attack.

the level of retardation on Sup Forums these days is shocking.

get ready to fight the Hohols and Polaks in Marseilles nest Tuesday Ivan

They are trained Russian Spetsnaz. This is pretty much Ukraine all over again.

>ABEs BTFO

what's with kicking people in the head when they're down? savages.

>russia
>not the niggers of europe

Russia isn't even in Europe though.

Fucking brit pussies

Britcucks BTFO by asbed Ruskies
>'Starting from 2010, the soccer supporting culture in Russia significantly changed - we entered a phase of "forest fights" - Polish format. This is like some kind of sport, and it's very popular. So popular that only the best Polish firms can compete.'

>The Ultras, many dressed in black, wearing balaclavas and brandishing truncheons, attacked fans in large groups on Saturday before police could arrive.

>In February a Russian hooligan named only as Yuri was quoted glorifying Russian football violence and warning of what would happen at Euro 2016.

>'We are hard men, many from the army and police,' he said, 'Not soft English men in their Lacoste clothes and girls' shoes. Fans from all clubs, Moscow, St Petersburg, anywhere, will all be on same side.

>'We fight in the woods and train and fight at matches. England fans will have no chance. Russia is number one. We like beer and girls too just like you but fighting is number one.'

>Keith Moore, a 52-year-old England fan from Manchester, said: 'We were being hit constantly.

>'We were just standing around having some beers and a bit of food on Saturday afternoon when around 25 Russians steamed in.

According to Sup Forums, physically alpha = nigger.

Now I know you're all just low test beta faggots.

and we're the monkeys

kek

That's Daily Mail lol. I know they're awful, but it's still kinda funny how they don't seem to understand what RIVALRY means

>His comments emerged as it was claimed the Russian hooligans held 'trials' to find their 'best' fighters.

Thank you Cro bro. Finally someone who knows how these things work and not just get their info from Daily mail.

I have been impotent since sustaining an injury serving in the Falklands in '82

Seeing this post has given me a cock like diamonds. I am off to shag the wife and picture HRH the Queen front and centre of my mind because I am a patriot.

Thank u for changing a vetarans life

based Polish ultras, the only ones that are on par with Russia

You again?

Just ban Russia from all European events. They aren't even European so who cares. They behave like niggers. Nobody cares if someone is black or not, what people hate is when they behave like niggers, just like the typical Russians are doing. Disgraceful.

just how does the perfidious anglo-kike manages to make himself out to be both a victim, and the hardman at the same time?
how do they get away with this?

We have to be tolerant and respectful of diverse cultures such as Russia

So they train all year round and the only people they can fight is old men who came for a pint?

So tough.

Any more footage?
This one kinds sucked

>Russian babbies collecting stickers

How 2 get russian gf, breed little ivans with her that will fuck shit up if they mess with canada

Pls respond ivan

because this news makes the kikes and antifa happy at the same time as the average english 'ardman
a way to spin this as pro-immigration as well

HOLY SHIT PRISONER EXCHANGE WE NEED UPDATES ON THIS

Fucking based

Some English fans not taking any shit

Talk shit get hit

>"But Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for Russia's equivalent of the FBI, claimed his French counterparts were unable to handle Russia's 'normal' football fans in Marseille because they were more used to policing 'gay pride parades'.

Next WC is gonna be interesting....

never be tolerant of untolerant cultures such as the Russians, Muslims or Brits.

1945 was a long time ago. Walk it off.

Why don't they just steal some guns and shoot each other, just get it over with.

kek, frogs BTFO

phone is in russian.
Fake

Because that would make them americans

Russians are real men who will make you bleed with their own hands.

>russian man's phone is in russian

yeah what a hoax

because fighting is more fun

That would be boring. When will Americans ever learn?

they say that about the daily mail, they said something else about the sun.

WE ARE THE MIGHTY ENGLAND

come on here pussies we will wreck your little asses

>blackmail Russians
have fun!
kek

how else do chicano manlets, malnurished niggers, and overweight white preppers who will die of a heartattack because walmart ran out of hotpockets stand a chance in an actual fight?

get rekd Russia

from
>oiii we smashed these cunts up fuk off russia we ave done ya!

to

>YOU WAS TRAMPLING OVER FETUSES, PREGNANT WOMEN AND 999999999999999TH-TIER HOOLIGAN FIRM
>OUR REAL HOOLS ARE AT HOME BANNED, IF THEY WEREN'T, WE WOULD DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH YOUNG, FIT MEN WHO ARE 100% IN THE "GAME"
>BAN THEM, KICK THEM OUT, TAKE AWAY WC FROM THEM WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH

make a decision. were you the victim, or you "ave gone and done em"?

practically different posters.

though the same could be said of you slovene.

>says the country that shouldnt exist and be part of Austria

What do they say about the Sun?

I buy it for the tits and bantz. Most other papers are boring. The TV guide is usually good aswell

>lets meet up if you want your phone
>russians meet up and curb stomp more englandfats
isnt that just what they want

Both, we smashed them then they started attacking old men and kids because they realised their gay forest training wasn't enough to beat the brave Englishmen who eat kebabs and drink pints every day.

They just battered a group of them and stole their passports and hooligan stickers lol, blackmail shouldn't be a problem.

>not just posting whatever is likely to create the most banter

REKT.

Question:

Is this considered an act of war under UN standards?

Englishmen are literally bleeding left and right at the hands of russians, what more is needed to consider this casus belli?

>Go Pro Footage of greatest british defeat since dunkerque

More like fall of Singapore

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

OH MY FUCKING SIDES

Without his passport he's stranded in France, most likely end up getting pulverized by more superior Englishmen.

No, but the thought of war with Russia makes me hard as fuck.

So there's more of you lads? That hardly makes it better.

Oh (you).

I'm patiently awaiting for a death to push this into full Happening mode.

hang yourself Hans

its bad only when its not shitskin muslims doing it

Canada, please don't embarass yourself

When is Seattle sending Emerald city ultras to France? Aswell as the american outlaws.

L E A F
E
A
F

yeah, get rekt faggot. you're worse than the Russians

they are busy volunteering with their wives in the refugee camps

It's a quote from Yes Minister:

>Sir Humphrey: The only way to understand the Press is to remember that they pander to their readers' prejudices.

>Jim Hacker: Don't tell me about the Press. I know *exactly* who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by the people who think they run the country. The Guardian is read by people who think they *ought* to run the country. The Times is read by the people who actually *do* run the country. The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country. The Financial Times is read by people who *own* the country. The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by *another* country. The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is.

>Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?

>Bernard Woolley: Sun readers don't care *who* runs the country - as long as she's got big tits.