What do you anons think about windows phone OS compared to android or ios?

What do you anons think about windows phone OS compared to android or ios?
Not asking about a specific phone just the os

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puBeI7fAMS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get it, there's no APP's

No apps ? Wtf what does it have then?
Or are you saying there's a limited amount of apps to choose from

I found it as a nice combination of the both. It has the stability of ios but is more flexible and you can tinker more with the settings. I was a longtime android fanboy, but I really like windows (usin them for two years now). Sure you don't have as much apps, but that doesn't play a big role to me

8.1 is pretty good
10 is a giant piece of smelly shit
just sold my phone because of the retarded 10 update on it

Basically what that guy said.
Windows phones are good for people who just want to browse internet and have phone calls.
Basically a good smartphone for business people who don't need apps yet do want a smartphone instead of a regular basic cellphone.

Stupid nigger, there's lots of apps

I loved my windows phone. I got rid of it because Nokia makes trash phones. But the operating system by itself was supprisingly good.

I have one. If you don't care about apps but want to stay up to date so you don't look like a poorfag, this phone is for you.

It's true there is not much apps although you can find something for most things you need
But in general i really liked it I went to android after windows and now on iOS must say I enjoyed windows best so i can see me returning to it

It's super fast. It takes some time to get used to. Even cheap WIndows Phones are fast because Windows Phone is programmed much more efficient than Android. Usability is comparable to Apple's iOS. Virusses are pretty much nonexistent. WP's never get slow. Windows Phone is actually really good.

OK Bill Gates....

All I REALLY need app wise is a gba emulator and a chan browser.

You can find both

Thanks for the input anons

Nah seriously. I fucking hate Windows 8 and Windows 10 because it's inconstent and ugly crap, but Windows Phone is actually properly designed and Microsoft/Nokia phones are pretty tough.

Nope, wrong. It's a piece of shit.

I like the way you're getting into the details there

Think you've got it the wrong way round Dingus

Android's way better

IOS>Android> windows

great job mr Pakeesh, 8 rupees have been transferred to your account

S-H-I-T

We use a raft of iPhone 5s' in work, and have just changed everyone over to 640s, 960s and 960xls.

Everyone has been very very positive about windows phones.

The only negative is the usual mongs that say "where's my iTunes hurr Durr, how do I buy music": or " it's got no apps hurr Durr"

I tend to think.... I'd rather have a crappy windows phone, than look like a complete cuck faggot holding an iphone

This guys Fucking retarded. There's thousands and thousands of apps, plus the integration of the entire Android library of apps is coming soon.

You don't need to download a bunch of shitty apps for everything and give access to your information to all of them and get your accounts spammed with loads of shit and all your personal information stolen.

b-b-but what about my snapchat
I want to show my cock to these hot 18 y/o chicks

90% of the apps in Android market is viruses and spyware shit. With Windows market you at least get apps that are half usable which are however also available on the Android market. Basically, there are same amount of usable apps for both platforms, plus a bunch of garbage apps for Android.

Groove (Zune music pass 10 years ago) has been doing the $100 a year for unlimited music a decade before iTunes, so there's that.

Windows phones now come with 12month deezer pro, so it's all free anyway!

Love it!
Groove music pass have unlimited music.
Xbox games are God tier mobile games with Achievments and everything.
Smoothest and fastest, feature OS you can get.

Yup.

For services such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube you don't even need an app. You can simply use them in the web browser.

For services of which an app is not available for your device and you can't use a website either then unfortunately you will have to find an alternative service providing similar functions or get a new phone.

What you should do is vocalize that you want the APP on Windows Phone until the developer sees it pertinent to create it. They're working well with the main APPs like Facebook and Twitter and stuff to get well supported apps on Windows Phone too.

This. Have fun having shitty Bing apps on your phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=puBeI7fAMS8

I had an S3 and then I got a Lumia 930 and I'm never going back. If I used more social apps (or played games on my phone?) it might have been difficult to switch over but I don't so it does everything I want it to do and I enjoy the OS more. I don't know why but it's got a certain feel to it when you use it.

Apps should no longer be a problem with Win10 UWP apps popping up left and right for all the big players. HP is also releasing a new phone this summer that is supposed to be able to run win32 applications in "Continuum" mode, which is going to be the next big thing.

wtf is a "Bing apps"? there is no such thing

Hey man he can be a retarded faggot if he wants.
This IS Sup Forums.

Thank you for your useful tip, Pajeet, owner of a Tizen OS Samsung budget smartphone thinking it's an Android because it looks the same.

More recent one.

I have a 950, obviously win10, it does everything i need it to do just fine. My only complaints are that there is not discord and snapchat apps, but that isnt the os's fault

960?

It's really neat compared to other OSs.

Sorry, 950

Lumia 925 win8.1 but thinking about Lumia 650 or 950. It does everything I need without stupid shiny effect and It´s fast and clean. Much more optimalised than Android.