So my exgf from high school (10 years ago) just messaged me on facebook telling me she is mad because she feels I took...

So my exgf from high school (10 years ago) just messaged me on facebook telling me she is mad because she feels I took advantage of her while we dated.

>I was too young and you should have known better

WE WERE THE SAME FUCKING AGE DOING THE SAME FUCKING SHIT. Nothing was ever forced, it was just "hey, want to fuck?" "ok".

Why is she starting this shit now?
>pic semi-related. looks like my exgf did in high school.

Her name Megan?

She miss u

tell her you did not then... but would like to now

you were just about to text her and say the same thing... why did she fuck with you and take advantage of you OP?!

Why would her name be Megan?

She's trying to create drama. Don't initiate contact at any time, only reply. Don't send anything that could be considered aggressive or an admission of guilt either.

Where do you live? check the statute of limitations for rape in your area.

This. It takes somebody pretty obsessed to be mad about a decade-old high school relationship. If a guy tried to do that to a girl, she would laugh in his face

Post nudes you clueless fuck.

Also- don't get mad at her. Act relaxed and confident and re hook up with her.

Then shove it in her ass. That'll get her angry.

Why does it matter? She has no proof that they even had a sex, and even so no judge would ever take "my ex-boyfriend had sex with me 10 years ago when we were teenagers" as a serious case

This especially the stat rape laws check. Don't get caught up on something you didn't do cause you're not armed with knowledge my man. It's extra hard out there to be a man these days.

she just wants to get back into your life

ignore her. seriously, ignore her.

No, not Megan.

Really think so? So far she has said nothing nice, just line after line of how I'm a bad person for taking advantage of her at such a young age.

Yeaaaa, I don't think that will work.

Like this guy said: But why me? Why now? She was a complete afterthought to me for the past 10 years.

>She has no proof that they even had a sex
He may have already confirmed they had sex via txt msg, whatsapp, etc.

She wants your money, tell her shes got the wrong number

is she now fat ?
or maybe she's pregnant and trying to get some stability.

That bitch wants your money. Or it get ducked again

>He may have already confirmed they had sex via txt msg, whatsapp, etc.

I haven't replied to her yet. We talked about it ten years ago over AIM, but I really don't think she has those records anymore.

I ain't got no money.

This

Fatter than she was ten years ago, but not huge. I'd still take her for a ride if I didn't think she was crazy.

/thread

Maybe shes gone full feminazi, just ignore her

Grow up.

This guy isn't thinking it through. If you have acknowledged that you have taken her to bone town and she can prove that with chat logs then it can be easily spun into a rape / statuatory rape. Also ignore criminal law for a second, if her daddy has money he could come at you hard in a civil case.

Why the fuck do you care? Tell her nudes or gtfo.

this is quite possibly true,
does she have a degree in gender study ?

Never contact ex's.
There are three situations where an ex would want to contact you. Here they are. None of them end well.

1: she's got a kid. It's yours. Ignore.
2:she's a drama queen bored with her life: fuck that. Ignore.
3. She's looking for something (money,drugs, fulfilment) because her life SUCKS: hobo useless chick. Block and fuck her off.

There are NO other situations you need to talk to an ex. Everything else is a fucking lie. They never want to be 'just friends' they always have some secret agenda. Like getting you to knock them up. Pow daddy for life. Or they wana go around your place to bang. Then they steal you're money. Or they fucked you. Dumped you. Travelled around and fucked heaps of random guys. Realised you're the only one with money and a career. Wants cash/baby etc. calls you.

Seriously EX's...fuck them right off there's 3.5 billion other women

Well then you are safe. Ignore this reply I made then.

Don't reply to her. Just ignore her.

I don't know what she has a degree in. I think she's a teacher of some sort.

just tell her you feel the same way about her, mention that girls are supposed to mentally grow up earlier and thus this is all her fault

fuckin diabetes

Keep ignoring her. Never respond. Block her. Bitch just wants to start drama. Don't let her drag you in. Eventually she'll get bored and try to start drama with someone else.

I wouldn't mind seeing her butthole again though. Is there anyway I could hook up with her while avoiding drama?

"Ayo bbb gurl, don be like dat, whatchu say we go grab sum kfc and talk this thru"

Then you rape her so the bitch has something to actually complain about. Win win.

do this
or just block her and go on with life if trolling her seems more hassle than fun

Her ass probably isnt the same as it was before

No good man wants her, and she's blaming you.

No.

If you feel you have to speak to her it's obviously this

If she contacted you saying you took advantage of her it is unlikely you could hook up drama free.

Post some of her facebook pics so we can judge her.

To OP and anyone else reading this: this guy has it right.

I know that a lot of guys want to believe that a woman wouldn't do this to them, especially someone they know. But it's true.

Women aren't like men. They don't ever just want to move on without conflict of some sort.
They will get back at you somehow.

No. Sounds like she turned into a femnazi with a victim complex. Hooking up with that is gonna be risky at best.

Doubles for nigga detected

There's no way chat logs 10 years after the fact could convict a teenager for having sex with a girlfriend his same age. No judge would deem that substantial enough to be worth a trial, especially because he could do the exact same thing to her. She MIGHT (and we're talking long shot here) be able to make a civil case but even then it would be extremely unlikely for her to win

more of this girl?

Don't do this

It sounds like she's craving attention, and might probably try to file rape charges

Attention whores die when they're not fed, let it go or disarm the situation somehow if she's trying to start shit

Do not respond.

>tfw OP is going to spend his life in jail
You could still kill her though. You still have time. Hurry.

Seriously? If you're going to panic at rape accusations and then try and hook up with her, you've probably earned those accusations.

That's a negatory.

because she's missing

I didn't panic at the rape accusations.

>Gets message from ex
>Immediately makes thread on Sup Forums asking for advice
>I'm not panicking!

Trust me dude, dont admit to anything. Dont even talk to her. She might be trying to get you thrown in jail

I just asked why she would be bringing this up now. I was looking to see if anybody could shed some light on the situation. You need to calm down.

The ONLY correct response to an ex gf messaging you out of nowhere:

"Who is this?"

OP's Ex grilfriend just took a course on women's studies.

>looking for logic in female actions
ishygddt

Nah bruh, I'm just yanking your dick. I'm calm. Done with my shitty trolling now.

OP, I cannot stress this enough, just DO NOT FUCKING REPLY.

DON'T GIVE HER A GODDAMN THING TO GO OFF.

She can twist your words to fuck up your present social life or even get the cops on your ass.

JUST LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE.

you're a moron, just because you lack the capacity does not mean everyone suffer the same mental defect as you

Better listen to this cuck right here
The more you interact with her now, the more fucked things will be for you
Its like moving around quick sand, you will just die quicker

/thread

10 years ago!?
bitch wants attention and an ol' timey dicking

I'm definitely just going to ignore her at this point.

That is Catherine Pryce. I know this because user must have saved from my 'not supposed to share' threa. Fellsgoodman

Cool, so dump some of her fb pics.

don't end up like woody allen or cosby ..
a baseless accusation from a hysterical feminist about something that happened a decade ago is taken as fucking scripture these days.

No that's Madeleine silly

Screenshots of her berating you? To better judge her intentions...

Rape. She won't know it's you. But also you'd be a rapist.

You are seriously digging a pit for yourself. If it is not too late claim you don't even remember her. Do NOT confirm anything. Who is this? Do what?

THIS

Probably just mad that you guys didn't stay together and is trying to reach out now.

>cosby
Yeah, 20 women vs 1 nigger and we're assuming the nigger ISN'T a rapist. Seems legit.

>triggered
stay mad, faggot

This.

>You are seriously digging a pit for yourself.

How? I haven't replied at all yet. Why are you accusing me of stuff you know nothing about?

that's what modern feminism has done for people's general attitude towards women. we'd rather believe a black man over a bunch of sandy vag drama queens crying rape 20 years after the fact.

Absolutely. Don't listen to the other anons.

Go meet her for coffee or something and keep it very casual. Let her know that you're dating and there is one girl that seems promising. This will get competitiveness going. Slowly turn her into your booty call. To do this, you have to act like you're into her and then kick her out. Like after she blows you, you have to say things like "I shouldn't have done that - we need to cool it, you bring out my bad side". Then ignore her for a week or two. After about 6 months to a year, she'll look forward to the NSA sex.

The best booty calls I've had have always been ex-gf's that I end up double teaming with my best friend. There's no where for that relationship to go anymore other than pure fucking.

source: I'm almost 40 and did this to 4 different ex's thorugh out about 15 years. One of them still blows me on my bday and the other fucks around with my wife while i watch. Well worth the effort.

Fuck the Bitch off an say stop stalking me !

Calm down, Romeo.

girls mature faster than boys mentally and physically

she took advantage of you OP

>girls mature faster than boys

Her feminine penis did grow much faster than my little boy penis did. I always thought she was growing faster than I was. So, I guess you have a point.

Do you kids really believe that anyone falls for this shit? God, you're fucking retarded.

don't think it needs to be a real elaborate plan. I had a similar experience except I just told her I was horny and asked if she wanted to get together. That lasted a good 3 years.

have you never banged an ex? not sure I understand your point.

Some of us are mature and have self respect

fake but if not...
you're a pitiful cuck

got it. Forgot I was on Sup Forums and should act accordingly.

>thinking that women actually become booty call sex-addicted sluts if you fuck with them
>this little social interaction with women
>pretending you're not either a catfish or just a liar

Have fun telling your school friends about this at recess tomorrow, user!