My gf bought me a new bra for my birthday, how does it look?

My gf bought me a new bra for my birthday, how does it look?

hairy stomach

Why so much hair

it would look better with a timestamp

More angles please

>>bra looks good
>>your body not

I second this!

cos guys are naturally hairy

I'm hairy because I'm male. I have gynecomastia.
Ok

Send a pic of your belly button OP

What's with the giant tits then

Can a person even be more of a cuck?
I bet you have bigger tits than your gf, which you probably don't even have

I recognize those moobs!

Shave everything, then post a pic of your ass

A hormonal condition. I've had them since I was a teenager.
I do have a girlfriend of 5 years, luckily she's openminded. And yes, I do have a bigger chest than her.
Why did you even have this saved? It's kinda cool that you did, though.

Ever do titfucks?

You may not be a femanon but you do have tits so "tits or gtfo".

I admire your choice of bras user
S'cute

this

I did it once, at my HS graduation party and it kinda ruined my life. I rarely got drunk and I got fucking hammered at that party. Some classmates basically dragged me to a room, titfucked me and came on my chest. And the pictures spread around and I still haven't lived this down.

I don't know why but my dick just went full diamond. You have to post those pics, I just know you jack off to them every night.

So wait why wear bras?

I saved it because I really like your tits, you really should get on hormones

Don't leave OP, this is intriguing

I do have them, but I won't post them ever

For support, they bounce too much. I wear a compression bra out, but I have several "pretty" bras to wear at home. I usually only wear them for sex though

I like the pretty ones, would it be pushy to ask for moar pics?

super hot - did she get you matching panties?

holy shit this is cute! where can i buy this bra?

Bump like OP's chest

nice, do you wear cute panties?

Sorry, I don't have any more here, I'm posting from my phone.
Yeah, but I rarely wear panties. It's pretty kinky to wear them but it only looks good if I bother to shave my legs.

>It's pretty kinky to wear them but it only looks good if I bother to shave my legs.

You should let us be the judge of that. I want to see full body shots. You should make a thread later - maybe you can get her to help you.

This
I need to see your collection of feminine undergarments

Can you grow a beard ? And are you sterile ?

I'd probably be one of the guys cumming on your cow tits at that party. I mean, holy shit, they're just begging to be slapped around.
Please, just post those pics later?

Yes, please! I want OP to put on a lingerie show for us.

Moar

Yeah, guys who are as fat as OP tend to have tits

stop being a fat lardass dude

I don't know, it's another present, I don't really buy those myself.
There's not much to see, I'm pretty manly except for my chest.I do have a pretty toned ass from squatz though, I took a boxer pic.
Yeah, I have a pretty nice beard, and I sure hope I'm not sterile. It's a possibility I guess, but the fact that I grow hair means I'm still mostly male I guess?

I really would like to show you guys some more lingerie shots, but I can't right now.

Are you interested in being with a guy?

do/did you consider a masectomy?

Oh fuck yes, pure diamonds.

>I really would like to show you guys some more lingerie shots

I want to see them so bad right now. Fuck I want to ride your ass hard while holding your sexy tits. If you were going to post, when would you do it?

Would you be an M or an F in a threesome?
I mean, you obviously like having boobs and you even type like a girl. What kind of relationship do you have with your girlfriend?

moar

I kind of want to sometimes. Usually I manage to keep a straight mindset, but sometimes I slip into girl mode. I simultaneously hate and love getting comments like
I think that one incident in school really twisted my sexuality. I hate to say it, but I really liked it at the time and it keeps coming back to me.

I have, but I don't have the money or the guts to go through with it right now.
I think I'd be a M, but if the other dude treated me like a female, I bet I couldn't help but act like one.

>I have, but I don't have the money or the guts to go through with it right now.
do you feel uncomfortable having them or is it the reactions others express that make you uncomfortable? or something else?

This set is just amazingly lewd, considering it's a guy. Your breasts look really nice and firm, I really want to squeeze them.

I don't really feel like I'm fully male while I have them, but at the same time I'd be sad to lose them. It's an abstract kind of feel.

does your gf like your tits and/or do anything with them when you have sex? or does she just buy you bras as a joke?

Do a pic without the bra OP.

do you want to be male?

Who cares about feeling male

Have you ever played with your ass or thought about having someone else play with it?

This. OP could be the greatest sissy of all time.

She likes them, she has always wanted large breasts for herself, but she's an A cup while I'm DD. So it's mostly jealousy/humiliation play in the bedroom. I rarely top and she usually rides me and plays with my breasts. It feels a bit like she's living her fantasies through me in weird way
Most of the time I do, if only because I know I'm too manly to really pass as a woman.

I support OP pls. I wanna see your cute boobies without anything covering them. :3c

this.

>Most of the time I do, if only because I know I'm too manly to really pass as a woman.
that's kinda contradicting itself, no? it reads like being a woman would be your no.1 choice?

Dont have to be sissified like anons in the thread want you to be, but wearing bras and panties is a must fam

All I see is 100+ posts and no nipples.

i know those boobs.

weren't you the user who had gynocomastia and you had a thread like a year and a half ago on (i think it was) newfapchan where you tried on your sister's bra??

i saved all the pics.

That bra in the OP pic and matching panties would be more than sissy enough for me

post moar

dump em

post more pls

they're on the cloud i dont want to go through the effort

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>Enjoy!

Yeah, that's me, it's crazy that people actually saved them like the user earlier.
It wasn't my sister's bra actually, it was my own. I was much more in the closet about them back then.

I bet you kept your mouth open and swallowed any cum from the guys titfucking you at that party

you really turned me on. i think it was how ashamed you were of your body. made me want to hurt you

I dig it. Care to post bare chest?

O christ that fucking stomach hair

BUMP

Ever enjoyed the breast envy/male breast fetish?

OP I would totally fuck you man, and I don't think I've ever said that to another guy before

femanon here. im jealous

become a body builder user.
If you notice, all female body builders have fake breasts.
This is because an extremely low body fat hits the tits first, since they're giant bags of fat.
Also you'll live longer.

It did get into my mouth but I was too drunk and ashamed to consciously act slutty.
Sorry, I can't post any more pics today
A bit, but most of the pics show men being proud about them, I feel more ashamed than proud so it doesn't do much for me.
I got this from girls at my school too, but most were just mocking me

>Sorry, I can't post any more pics today
Go fuck yourself op

Pics tonight friend?

why though?
just because boobs?