I hate India. They're an incredibly dirty and ugly people

I hate India. They're an incredibly dirty and ugly people.

What do you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDZChlxR928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

germans

Niggers and islams

Muslims*

Op

Communists. I'd love to brutally kill them and devour their flesh.

Murica

low IQ spotted

When my peas get in my mashed potatoes

everything and everybody including myself

YOU

Indians are soapy clean glamour models next to Abbos

Americans, they think they are world leaders but truth is no other country can fucking stand them, they have a huge army and bombs and shit, only reason the UK aus and Canada put up with them

Abbos are the scum of the earth especially the filthy half breeds

jews

Most of my doctors are Indians, and every single one of them are assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDZChlxR928

Are you the same fag that have posted an webm of a blonde girl giving head to an indian earlier? (knowing this will trigger Sup Forums)

Do you have issues with indians? what happened OP? do you want a feels thread?

People who hate germans

static electricity.

>that have posted

Found the worthless Indian. Stop posting on my Sup Forums with your shit English you rancid cow fucker.

Good one bruh

fucking magnets... how do they work?

Windows 10

U keep the opposite ends of a magnet close, they attract
Opposites attract

sorry for my bad english master...

Your clothes made of my hard slave work are comfy enough for your majesty?

this pretty much sums it up for me. I'd like to add pakistan (which is basicly a nigger infested muslim shithole) too.

can i see the webm?

I myself am not like the Indian fob people your probably picturing. I hate them as well, especially cuz my parents grew up here and raised me like a normal american but i have the indian shit skin

i hate every living human

but i hate most nigger and moslems
They are the most degenerated
>all humans are shit

America bcs of their lack of Culture

Hello Mike, what you describe is called misanthropy, do you also hate yourself and want to die as soon as possible? or just others? if the first answer is "Yes" I have your solution in front of me right now.

this newgen faggot, I want to stomp his skull in

We can give you a taste of our culture, how about a laser guided bomb flying through your window you fucking 3rd world faggot.

Gypsies (there are always exceptions tho)

I live in a country that were 1. world before your shithole called murican states of faggotry even existed...
I love to hate you...subhuman degenerate filth

Sorry you illiterate fuck. America is the new Roman empire. Deal with it.

Serbs

What country is that? Some European country? That shit doesn't even belong to you anymore, the muslims are taking over all of Europe. Good job protecting your women from being raped by them fag.

I hate people with low work ethic. If someone is paying you anything approaching a decent wage and not fucking you over(for example: cutting your hours below a livable wage or telling you to skip breaks) then you should do a good job, work hard and help your coworkers.

I also hate thieves with a passion, semi-related to previous hatred. Taking someone's hard-earned anything is one of the scummiest things a person can do without directly harming someone or straight-up ruining their life. Fuck you and your greedy ass. I instantly hate people if I know they steal or have stolen recently(not counting stupid shit you did as a teenager, obviously)

you have niggers jews and mexicans...fucking degenerate...

I hate hate-haters

will be a pleasure to see your empire burn...like all the other ,,supreme,, nations we saw before...but how could you know history is what you dont have at all so no culture....

We also have the most powerful military and the worlds top GDP, keep being jelly bitch. I like how all you AntiAmerican fags never tell us what country you are from. I wonder why?

>islams

just pointed out why they all hate us

Niggers
Ghetto behavior
Flamboyant faggots
Cunts
The entire middle east

Faggots who argue over which country is better.

apologist cuck spotted

Funland
stupid mongols

BENIS :DDDDDDDDD

My existence

I hate pretty much everything

Dude you're such a lowlife. I feel kind of bad for you. Indeed, you are right for lacking culture at this time, but we have had some tremendous history. WWII was probably our most prominent standpoint on the Earth liberating Western Europe from Fascist grasp. If it were up to Russia, war would've been inevitable considering Stalin's Iron Curtain would've been coastal and oppressed leadership would still be the same as if Hitler was in control. Henceforth, President Reagan knocked what the honorable man Winston Churchill would call the separation of Europe the Iron Curtain and liberating all of Europe once and for all. I think we deserve a little credit sacrificing our brave men and women to help our friends and allies.

So much this. Everyone hates us but the world would be much worse off without us.

Also we give more international aid than anyone else. When I was in the Navy we helped different countries every year pretty much. Cleaning up after tsunamis and shit.

As a fare skinned North Indian, I 100% agree with you.

Philippinos? mexicans of asia, trust me, i'm singaporean.

>people who dont know how to speak with an inside voice
>fatasses
>niggers
>dudes that are excessively and nauseatingly nice

not op but i work for indians. Want some highlights?
Everyone is illegal. After about two years, they re sent back to india. my indian boss pays them a "salary" of like 1000 a month and makes them work 60 hours a week.
These indian guys believe prostitution is legal in america and all of hthem ask me how to get a prostitute within the first month.
They fired all the white people when he was forced to hire someone. He told my manager "no women" because he believed women do not have a work ethic.
my manager "forgets" to pay me. I took 300 bucks from him and told him I wont give it back until he starts paying me on time. He still forgets to pay me on time. Checks come sometimes up to 3 weeks late.
Despite having no money to even pay me on time, wants to expand and buy a bar, but doesn't want to spend money on things like a greese trap. His solution is to sell only "cold food" at this bar of his.