Packed bowls?

Packed bowls?

Buy a grinder fool. Quit finger shredding your shit.

Why would I want to look at pictures of something I've seen 10x a day for the past 15 years

Not OP, but I don't grind anything myself, I use a razor blade and cut bits off and smoke them until they are white and there is nothing left.

not until after my final class of the day

First time dabber here. Am I ded yet? Shatter OP

I was just curious what /b was smokin this is kansas fire

>packing bowls is for suckers
>dab hash oil

>"Packed"
There's barley a hit there

You must be one of those guys who takes the biggest hit possible and coughs it all out.

you make your own hash oil?, you have a vacuum oven an a vacuum pump?,

Doesn't matter if you cough it out, as long as it made it into your lungs.

>Packed
>0.04g

Oc from yesterday. 7.62x39 for my SKS

no. i have practically nothing but good oil connects here. no 1 even likes to smoke weed, not in my friend circle

Just hold it for a few seconds, not telling you to ghost it or anything, but take smaller hits and then breath through your nose, count to five or something and let it out. Why torture yourself with those massive hits? What are you trying to prove?

You can make it with lighterfluid and just let the rest evaporate right?

I take big slow hits but i don't really caugh. Thats what having a room next to your mom does to you. Hold that shit in. Let it out slow. Aint no rush

I'm not the guy who said that wasn't a hit. But holding it does nothing but absorb more of the bad shit.

.04g is enough to get me nice and buzzed, I guess I have always smoked good stuff.

Holding it for a few seconds does help, just don't hold more than that.

honestly it disturbs the tricombs too much, i just break it up a little and pop it in,

Fair one brother man at least you blaze at all

Most of the THC is gone after the first hit.

no, oil has a surface tension, only break with heat and release your solvent(butane, isobutane, isopropilc,etc) and the vacuum pull out that gas.

sorry for my shitty english.

After 3 seconds you've pretty much absorbed all the thc you can....look it up.

>this is now a post your piece thread

newest addition to my collection

those are some sweet pj's

nice, i have a jmflow sci glass and a boss tube klein

bowl packed af

lol, no.
I have gotten blazed after being the third or forth guy taking a hit on some black and grey smoked out shit. You're very wrong.

Mushroom perc

Okay then, count to three. Thanks for proving my point.

post em? the meatwad is my latest addition to the family but these 2 are always gonna be my favorites

wtf my friend and i both have those exact same pj's. did you get them as a gift? both of us did.

come on kids post those pieces

moved states and im dry x.x cant find a plug