Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Girls don't have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

Duh

Faking baskim robins

nice shitpost now go back to le reddit

Thhank you, based man ant

>calling the honest truth a shitpost
kill self

>If you have a penis you can never be a girl.
youre wrong colonel sanders

Paul raud you crazy paul raud

Also, the sky is blue

wow, this post is so quirky and funny, I think I'll go share it on reddit.

Why are you so obstinate? Can't face reality?

being a mad or a girl isn't something you are born with. the only right way is to decide. having penis or vagina is just like a retard rolling for dubs, noone cares if you have it. be yourself

Ok, so I have the right to call a trans woman a man. I dont find it offensive or gross, Im just not convinced. And im sure as hell not going to pretend just to make them feel good.

1000% agree. fuck the gender confused niggers and the lies they tell themselves

litterally kill your self faggot

Why are you telling us things we already know

what's wrong with being something different from what you were born? you were born a human but you lurk Sup Forums instead, keep hating on people and yourself m8

Until you can have a child you're not a biological female. Please kill self

And when they can, will your opinion change? It's already being developed user bro

Amen

The idiot voice of a generation.

There are no written rules to becoming a female. Only your soul can decide and it is the only right way

Yes, of course. If there was a surgery to transform you into a biological female then I would have no problem with that. But that won't happen for a while so have fun being degenerate trash

>soul
>implying we have one
>mfw

Faggot

No, I mean people who had their dicks inverted will pretty be able to have babbies too. Transplanted wombs and shit.

Alright though, I'll see you then. Maybe we'll have a drink.

someone give this man some dubs

XX = Female
XY = Male

That's pretty simple.

your soul is your opinion. if you have no opinion stop shitposting on my well structured arguements

The only code that matters

I'm pretty sure that's called basic anatomy and biology you dense fuck

if your soul was female it would have been born into a female body. Unless you stole some poor innocent boy's body while he was still in the womb. And if that's the case give him his life back.

>born human but you lurk Sup Forums instead

This is the stupidest shit I've seen on /b in a while.

That seems pretty far off

Fair enough, just dont think that people are going to agree with you because it is well structured.

Transgender origin story everybody

lel

You retards will argue over anything.

It seems like it, but it just made news not too long ago. Might be soon, might not.

so what you say even if it's posible to be a real girl from sience in your eyes still a dude? >I would fuck

Although, I cannot deny those dubs

If you all are so scientific, don't ignore the fact that everything is possible. Nowadays anyone can identify as male or female because the standards for being both is just behaviour and outlook. A true female is a person who wants to be a female and this is more than enough to deserve being considered a female by others since passion is the most important thing.

>XX = Female
>XY = Male
OP = Fag

I also have the right to not call you a female.

This just in: Sky = Blue

if everything is possible then it's possible that something is impossible

>>>/tumblr/

Water = wet

Winter = cold
Summer = hot

you have the right to think this way, just like people have the right to hate gays, but you don't have right to try and discourage people from who they want to be, which is the main point of this sorry excuse for a thread

And what is XXY, XYY or XXYY?

>>>/your moms basement/

Sup Forums = trolling, arguments and fap fap fap

Purge material

At the end of the day, whoever wants to be a female is a female, since gender is a social status, not evolutionary fact. We are one big family and noone should protest against you wanting to play mommy or daddy

So much taken bait in this thread kek

And here we have a prime example of the "slippery slope" at its finest.

20 years ago if we said X is going to lead to men thinking they can be wimmins!!! people would have laughed it off and called you a nut job.

Well no all the sudden that is hapening and people are saying if this happens whats to keep people from saying they are a dog? or they idenify as a perma 10 year old so they can diddle kiddies.

People say that is nutjob bullshit. but hay, they said the same thing about the whole gender issue some time ago.

So what tree dose the world slam into next on its slide down the hill?

False

That pic...

Banning swimming pools will save the lives of far more chilluns then banning guns would.

1000 times this, summs up the end of every "argument" thread aswell

This, then people call me a biggot and I die alone

oh, why dont you post a counter argument instead of spamming your Russian cocks mr keyboard warrior

a genetic mistake that probably can't reproduce and will just die eventually anyway

but that's logical and factual

the transgender movement is neither

get with the program, fag

gender is assigned by productive organs, not invented by sjw, you lose fag

Is pic related?

Guys I believe I'm Superman in my soul. Am I actually Superman?

no because superman never existed
>checked

We have been stating the fact that you are born with your gender and currently, there is no way to change that over and over again you autistic piece of shit

Your quints says yes, mr superman

yet sjw is the last hope for free will of transgender and soon gendered people. gender is just a social status, anyone can swap using the science you try to surround yourself with

Boy forever
Boy forever
forever
boy
boy
forever

Well, you are now.

when feelings rule the world, we are all fucked

facts, people, only facts matter

He probably knows it user
It is just a sad autistic kid with le funny bait xDDdd

It's so pathetic watching you all shit talk about how people can't fully transfer gender and become what they want to be when you fags can't even become decent human beings. Your white male scum privilege is what separates you from humanity. You need to be purified by gender transfer to shut you all up once and for all and show true gender equality power

say that to my face pussy not online and ill fuck you the fuck up nigga, dont be talking shit to me wen u wouldnt even say it to begin with bitch

If there is a Y chromosome then its a male no questions asked

>anyone can swap using the science you try to surround yourself with

Not yet they can't. As of this point, we can only perform genetic mutilation. When someone born a woman can be altered far enough to produce sperm and father a child, or someone born a man can be made to produce eggs and bring a baby successfully to term, then and only then will science have actually performed a sex change.

>genetic

Cosmetic, that is, I'm fucking tired. Genetic is what we can't do yet.

lmao your face definition of autism xD

obviously already been done

Let me end this thread like a professional argumentist that I am. There is no defined scientific borderline in between being a woman or a man, just a social eye separating 2 different behaviours. You can be a man by just being a man on the inside, noone has right to tell you you are not a man, since we are all one big family of humans and there is no other way around it and that's a big dot at the end of this senctence.

lol how retarded are you? Sup Forums is no place for sjw

give this man 100 internetz

l am a girl because l choose to be one and there's nothing you shitlords can do about it.

Not having a Y chromosome is prob a good indicator... But you prob needed that pat on the back you just gave yourself, didn't you

you smart. I like you

There's no such thing as souls, only bodies.

>There is no defined scientific borderline in between being a woman or a man
I don't know what kind of science you've been studying but god damn you are wrong

this is bait.

Scientific evidence holds no water with the retarded. But yes this.

Baskin Robbins always finds out.

>posting politically incorrect things to Sup Forums

absolute madman

>Tumblrfag detected

The fact that you believe there is an invisible copy of yourself inside your flesh and bones is already the first indicator you are retarded. The second being that you think genetics holds no sway of gender.