What did you fags think of this development? formerly anti-naked emilia clarke took it all off again...

what did you fags think of this development? formerly anti-naked emilia clarke took it all off again. really surprised me as i'd written off the cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/television/How-Emilia-Clarke-Feels-About-Getting-Naked-Again-Game-Thrones-138257.html
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

body double.
poorly done body double
OP falls for it

nope it isn't.
cinemablend.com/television/How-Emilia-Clarke-Feels-About-Getting-Naked-Again-Game-Thrones-138257.html

Confirmed not a body double you fag

Faggot

Was kinda hoping for dragon bbq party though, but I've accepted that show-dany is immune to fire even though book-dany isnt

she needs to exercise, her body is gross.

she knew months in advance she would be getting naked and looks like she prepared by eating Cheetos on her couch.

  ▲
▲ ▲

I never understood body doubles. It's still an image of you nude, even if it's photo shopped in. Either get fucking naked or dont. Jeeze

DABID

something something feminism

yeah, they didn't need to show her tits up close for that scene to work. idk why they did again. they are gross pancakes. i understand why you show melisandre's tits every episode but why pay emilia clarke to disgust the audience

this is now a fatty/hamplanet thread

please post a pic of your pefect body type. because clarke's is mine all the way. i like the wide hips and i don't like my women too skinny. it freaks me out.

this

it did linger on and on. those are real tits son. one day you'll understand

Niiiice! Got any more?

what? have you ever even seen flat tits? hers are fine

i'm sure he's never seen tits irl, guaranteed

She will merry Jon Snow!

yeah right? it does make sense. but he is undead or whatever.

i've read the books but i didn't see where it was addressed specifically.

There's multiple mentions, theres one where she's with her dragons and she burns her hand

I watched some videos about s6e4 on youtube and they said that she is only immune to fire in the books because of some blood magic, but that isn't always present.

i mean she knew that her brother wasn't true because he got burned right? was that in the books? i don't remember.

She's only immune to fire when she's burning Mirri Maz Duur and Khal Drogo in the pyre because of some blood magic (this being a one time 'miracle' event), GRRM has even openly denied that she is permanently immune to fire, and as I've said before, there's mentions in the book where she burns herself.

she has boy shoulders and doesn't exercise. it's almost like she goes out of her way to not be attractive.

Looks like after crashing and burning with that Terminator flick Ms. Clarke is back to square one.

Her brother was a true targaryen (mad like all of them), but targaryens aren't immune to fire, and they're certainly not immune to molten fucking gold

nah, he was true, he was just a dick

no its not the tits are wonky as hell just like hers, no one can pull that off

Rekt dumb faggot

Let me spell it out for you OP.

B-O-D-Y D-O-U-B-L-E.

also check em.

did you even read the thread you cuck

not a body double confirmed:

sweet summer child

ser cuck of house hold

Reminds me of Justin Trudeau

I don't think you know how confirmation works.
If you show a behind the scenes pic of her naked, that's confirmation.

Believing what the slag in question blabs about in interviews to increase her market value is not.

why cant she just die, worst part of the show

Why does the mother of dragons have a bikini tan line? that bitch been sunnin' while these niggas gettin' shanked

ha ha good point. that would be an acceptable use of CGI

Is there any proof anywhere that she ever said she was never getting naked again. This shitty rumour's been around since the first season and this isn't the first time it's been proved wrong.

I said ayy , beat my meat a little then continued my day

yeah it's well known clause she worked into the contract. the thing is it wasn't an "i'll never naked again" apparently she just wanted it to be necessary for the plot

Emergency Awesome is the shit

Fuck off HBO stealth marketer, trying to build buzz for your crappy show now that no one is watching it because of cracking down on pirates.

Vikings is better.

butthurt cause u got rekt

she needs an acting double to to fix her shit acting.

>cracking down on pirates
wut?

When she first stepped out of the burning hut all the dothraki surrounding the hut started to kneal.. How did the guys on the other side of the hut know what they were knealing for?

No body double AND the fire is real you fucking homo. Also, she never said she wouldn't be nude again..

hbo is arresting everyone that torrents GoT, they're already tracking ISPs so if you've downloaded, you're fucked

a closeup of my asshole as it shits is better than Vikings.

Kneel**Im an idiot

theyre basically sheep

ITT: lonely boys hate/fear girls

yep, i can confirm this. i just got out of jail. the bail was ridiculously high.

My mom took all of my GBP because it was so high. How will I afford tendies now? I'm going to have to take out the garbage like twice before next week

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE CHOO CHOO HYPE HYPE HYPE

>implying i use shitty public trackers
>implying my ISP isnt bro-tier
they can try

I believe you sir should go back to sucking cocks

Do people do that?
Just go and lie on the Internet?

I dont think so tbh

ofc not my sweet summer child

you're more summerfag than him

c'mon bro

Gentlemen, our ranks have been infiltrated by a real fag.

you are tho.

If you think her tits are gross than guess what? You don't like titties so go back to sneaking glances at the dude at the squat rack at your gym and quit pretending to be a hetero

c'mon bro

nou

no you

I paused the playback and took a fap on this

nein du

virgin

yeah? sup?

The imbecility ITT is at an all-time-high

She said she'd only do nude scenes if they contributed to her character development. This does

soup?

Yeah. This. Bitch is very disappointing body wise. Poor show.

i'd be anti-naked too with a body like that

Why couldn't this Webm be a couple seconds longer =(

that's how healthy women look, you faggot. stop comparing her to malnourished walkway models

because the scene cuts multiple times and you only get to see her tits a couple seconds at a time and i dont know how to nor want to waste time merging clips.

I don't even know why she was so uptight about getting naked, it's not like she was making some grand statement by refusing to show off her super average body. Literally no one gives a shit.

I see, I don't get it either. Next episode will be gud!

Of course she's beautiful but let's be honest, as far as chicks on television goes she doesn't really rate that high. She made a little fuss about showing her not that special titties again, and yet here they are...so, now we know she'll whore out her tits for the right amount of money. GOT producers should save that cash up for Sansa's titties cause that's what everyone really wants to see at this point.

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of Wildlings to pass the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see.

I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers. Keep her from me, and I will ride north and slaughter every Wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

should we throw him through the moon door? :'D

Virgins are incredibly easy to spot

yes exactly. you hit it right no the head

That letter was so well done, credit to whoever wrote it.

Also, needy Sansa is best Sansa.

my guess is this is something george already had done from the next book

oh wait wasn't this already in the last book? except the 'bride' was fake sansa? or was it fake aria?

been too long since i read the books