How would you fuck this dyke?

How would you fuck this dyke?

With my white priveleged, CIS-gendered, heterosexual penis of death.

Not gonna lie, OP. She's hot. Would bang.

In a manner which made her feel comfortable and pleasured, after of course several very respectful and personal dates in which be both had a good time learning about one another in depth.

I concur.

Same here.

>inb4 has penis

Disgusting. You probably have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

You mean pleasant surprise

Is her cock big ?

congrats you want to fuck a guy.

Or, you know.

Assuming she's actually a dyke, I wonder what it would take to break her in before she willingly submits to sucking cock or allowing her new master to cum in her ass without a fight.

Fine by me. He's hotter than most women. What you think I'm gonna turn down someone bangable cos we have matching junk?

Moot?

>congrats were all closet fags

Dumb ass new fag

You shoud fuck her silly. After that give her a hitachi magic wand

dyke shoes confirm the gender more than the tits

That's definitely a woman.

I'd pour water near her until it flowed over her.

Still fine by me. Would bang regardless of what's in her pants

wtf are these interpretive dance poses

This has got to be Moot

She's kinda hot. Petite, nice hips, good thighs, small perky titties. I'd smash that.

what a fucking waste of a cute ass

I'm picturing her at a slave auction with you running your hands over her naked body and saying this shit while deciding whether or not to buy her. Hot.

moar pl0x

If i fuck then she is no longer a dyke.

Damn this chicken and egg thing

That's a woman?!

>obama supporter
I change my vote to forceful and vicious rape

Dis kind of chick ?
Great ass slut as fuck

Put her in a public sex stall wearing only that shirt for 24 hours and see what happens.

Oh look she learned to sta-
Nevermind

poor little intellectual

Would be weirdly hot actually if such a smart bitch somehow slowly started losing the ability to walk upright and found her mind being taken over by instincts that force her to behave like a trained dog, all while she's completely aware of the dignity she is losing.

Sup Forumsocks nervously jerkoff and are too beta to touch her?

Mumbling "nigger nigger nigger Jew Jew Jew cuck cuck cuck..."

Financially

I'd could spend about an hour on the tower or power, as long as I gets a little golden shower.

With a loaded 12 gauge with my finger on the trigger.

With a female of her choosing. I'm sickeningly pc!

would be hot to force a dyke to choose a friend to get destroyed alongside her

Gently. With a chain saw.

These are the kinds of women I got off to imagining being whisked away and raped into becoming alien breeders in Duke Nukem.

Every lesbian and feminist out there turned into breeding vats against their will, their biological need to breed turned against them in the most humiliating way possible..

Thumb looks like Papa Franku