Who is the worst coach of EURO ?

Who is the worst coach of EURO ?

Must be Wilmots for sure

> plays fellaini on the 10

Hodgson is a serious contender

worst team of 2016 Euro so far:

kane, fellaini, hazard, witsel, dragovic, alaba, alderweireld, arda turan, sterling, lorik cana

No contest.

to be fair he has no fullbacks who arent converted CB/useless and the media force him to play shitzard

thats literally the ONLY weak point our team has

we got one of the best strikers of PL
hazard
the brown one
a cl final mvp
definetely a top 5 in world keeper

and the guy still fucks up

Why is hazard captain? Why is wilmots so deep up hazards ass?

I think it's good for Belgian football.

Mourinho was deep into hazards anal cavity and it got him fired.
The deeper wilmot goes the more likely hell be fired.
Also is it me or kdb has terrible work ethic. Every time I watch this guy he seems allergic to back tracking and making cuts. All he wants to do is sit and fire passes from his stationary position in the opponent's half.

Do you realize even >we don't feel comfy with our coach because of that turds he nominates again and again?

But I guess it's not as bad as Lelgium or >the team is coming home

Can't tell what it is, but still like Der Braune more than le epic dribble to get past the defender meme boi

Ante Čačić
Wilmots of Croatia.

Same here, I still don't understand why he didn't call Saul, Javi Martínez and Torres, but he did call Pedro, Morata and Bartra (I do like them, but they didn't play shit this season). But Spain played ok anyway, I guess Del Bosque is not THAT bad.

>fellaini

He was one of the hardest workers around his mediocre teammates with loud names

this. he was their best player that night

Couple days ago they were watching tv together
notice anything about the picture...

Divided group = no team spirit

Wilmots is not a tactical genius, no surprise there, and seeing the players he selected raises serious doubt if he knows anything about football at all.

We need to play without a striker imo
Lukaku at 16 is still the same Lukaku at 22, still can't control the ball. Mou was right to dump him.

dem tits tho, hng

Yeah exactly.
But it seems like we Germans like to play coach too much to get taken seriously, Löw is totally untouchable somehow.
Well, we still do fine I guess

Right about everything except KDB, he's always among the top 3 players whom covered the most distance. Even was 1st in distance covered in his first season in the Bundesliga. Was shit against Italy tho

Been saying this since 2014, never understood why people rate this faggot at all.

Who would u rather see as head coach of Belgium?

we dont have fullback either and look how that turned out

Germany tends to be consistent when the players aren't actively trying to get their coach fired, a la Euro 2000. It helps that most of the players play together for Bayern or Dortmund (or Gladbach, back in the 70s).

>Tall striker take corner

boskamp

>alaba
Uwotm8?your victory over brazil makes you a little bit crazy right?
and stop copieng our flag make a own latinonigga

he is not that bad, he just got outplayed and annihilated by the superior Conte. He probably didn't expect Italy to run so much and go on the offensive for 90 minutes

René Vandereycken
Aimé Antheunis

Why would you watch tv together instead of playing games like pool or whatever. Watching tv like that also isn't good for team spirit.

lmao

The fact he uses two CM's who can't pass and have zero creativity means Hazard and De Bruyne drop deep and are wasted with an entire team to try get past

Needs to stop breaking up the PLs best CB pairing of the season and dropping of its best holding players

Play:
Courtois
Witsel Vert Alder Verm
Dembele Naigg
Hazard KdB Carrasco
Origi

Sub on Fellaini and Benteke if that doesnt work

If they are discussing the game its good for team building, but they were clearly just watching it in slience, with making pockets of conversation between the cliques in the squad.

Must be Wilmots because Hodgson was great with Finland.

Miss him desu.

Sorry sideways Peru, but you can't lose like that against Hungary

no it's terim
no argument needed
terim is the worst

Hodgson's decisions actively contributed to England not winning