Im 26 years old. I make 36$ an hour. I called into work and said i was sick so i could play video games and drink...

Im 26 years old. I make 36$ an hour. I called into work and said i was sick so i could play video games and drink. Its 11:35AM and im about to pour my first vodka and cranberry juice. What are the rest of you cucks up to?

post gf nudes or fuck off

where do u work?

I work at a mod yard. Im a scaffolder.

Taking out the trash

I do this about once a month

please......please clean that table. i am legit crying right now.

Fixed. Fuck you OP.

canadian fag detected

oh my god its even more triggering when its been rotated....

Why is it triggering? Lack of anime and swords?

Hey OP, I'm a UK (London) scaffolder, just converted currency and it works out that I'm on 30.24 dollars, maybe I should move to wherever you're living? Fuck missing a days pay to sit at home playing video games but eahc to their own I guess! Do you guys use traditional tube and fitting out there or is it all system?

Fuck off.

At that wage, can't you afford a maid?
Or just take out your fucking garbage already.
Wipe down that table.
Get some class and learn how to decorate without making everything symmetrical like you just moved out on your own for the first time...
and what's with that gay pick?

no like. the squalor tho? ???????????????????????????

> to pour my first vodka
мы тоже любим водку

pig

Hmm 29 here and make 36/hour as well.

Mount your tv and hide all the wires

>2016
>living like a savage

We use system and tube and clamp. But we use right angels. Not bolt clamps. Also we dont use steel tubes. All aluminum. Im a 3rd year. Its 40 somthing when your a Journeyman.

Someone needs to zoom and enhance the degree on the wall that has his fucking name on it

Hahah a savage. Thats pretty extreme.

23. make 15 an hour as a cook for a 4 diamond restaurant in Florida (live here is so cheap to do.)
Chillen with some monkey shoulder and a whiskey stone. playing some R6S

Fuck man, A life without steel tube sounds awesome, we're delaying with 21 foot tubes daily over here. * years deep myself, this shit has aged me about 20 years though haha! We can earn a little more over here if we work out on the oil rigs or do shut downs on the powerstations. What do you mean by right angles? We use right angle couplers too? Where about do you live and how much does a pint of beer cost?

who cares I know what they are but fuck you

Dealing* 8 years deep* Just done the math and a pint of beer from a pub/bar is around 3.6 dollars over here. I'm trying to suss out if I would be much better off working over in the states/canada/whereever it is you are

Move to a place with paid sick days while you're at it.

>zoom and enhance

You can't magically enhance an image and create pixels where there were none before.

That would be nice! I am self employed so I don't get none of that shit! Sp, you've never had to spend an entire day hemping out with galvanized steel 21 foot/6.4meter tubes on a bleak, ice bitten winters day?

You in Edmonton?

Yeah you can duh!!! Have you not ever watched a detective TV show?

He's probably in Alberta where it's 1500 for a one bedroom the economy is shit you make good money but everything is expensive

I've heard these exact words in some movie before

i prefer beer

by the way, can you please take some nude pics of your hot neighbor and post them in this thread for us to fap to?

thanks m8
ill w8
to mstrb8
its f8

blade runner

Today I didn't go to school, just to play video games.

Sounds alot like London, though I am still way better off living here than in any other UK city.

I'm going to call in on the 24th, that's when Overwatch comes out.

Then again, I might not, my job is easy as shit. I work in IT, 5 1/2 hours a day, and usually I just sit and play my Vita for most of that. 18/hr. I love being overpaid.

Why? Are the wages better there?

User a coaster and clean your table you piece of shit.

you'd probably make more in Alberta because there's so much work out here but the quality of life probably better over there. There's no women anywhere and 60 hour weeks are expected.

This isn't OP, but I'm an Alberta fag. 1 bedrooms use to be 1800-2000 a month. Since the oil crash they are 1000-1400 which is still retarded. Wages are still the same though!

CSI Miami, bitch

Yeah man, London is has the best wages for scaffolding in the UK, exluding if you do lots of overtime on powerstation shutdowns or work out at sea on oil rigs... Though, alot of the rigger lads are coming back on shore lately because it's meant to be getting a bit shit.

Pic: Lovely view of 'the Gerkin' from a site I have worked on recently.

I work for a Project Controls company.

We know you bastards are lazy slags that over charge the clients.

That's why the companies you work for are the first to audited.

Job on Lord's cricket ground, London.

I am super sad when it comes to scaffolding, I think I actually enjoy it slightly.
Pic is the same job on the cricket ground from a different angle.

Age 36. Little over 43 an hour. Home with strep throat. Playing Civ5. This could be the first time I have been alone in my own house for at least a year. Kids suck.

Fuck off, mom! I'm summoning the devil.

Is that 43 dollars? What do you do for a living bub?

>what are the rest of you cucks up to?
getting a degree so I can make 3x what you're making out of college

taking dick for 300$ an hour

stay jealous wage slaves.

Yes you can plebe

OP I need 50,000 USD for socks you fucking fag

please

I wouldn't take dick for $10000/h. Shit will get you all kinds of STD's and 100% of people who take dick will die.

Salaried but yeah roughly comes out to that. VMware architect for a consulting company for large businesses. Probably underpaid if anything.

We all die eventually fag
Why not get rammed up the ass by middle aged white man and/or niggers for money
You faggot

IM TAEKING A BIG POOP IN MY BOSSES LOFT!

I'm not your personal Jew, user.

vodka cranberry?

show your vag.

I'm not the one taking it up that ass.

lmao bitch im 18, play csgo all day, earn 200eur/day just by trading minecraft accounts

Well I need 50k for socks and maybe a few pairs of underwear so why not spare some cutter me brother

I see those adverts on piratebay!
So it is all true!

Op here. So worth it. My job sucks anyway..

>making $36 an hour
>doesnt even know how to properly type $36
>playing on xbox

gtfo pleb

whaat movie is that?

Jealous poorfag?

Lmao, I actually do make money.

I make about 60k a year at 25 and my house doesn't look like shit. I also only work 4 days a week so I'm not at work today either. Tuesday-Friday 7-3, although sometimes I stick around to hang out with my coworkers. Thankfully my wife doesn't work and she stays home and cooks and cleans for me. Probably gunna work on our first kid soon.

Why did this make me laugh so hard? haha

LOL @ $36 an hour. When are you going to make some actual money instead of fucking around playing games?

hey im not the one trying to show off for a bunch of faggots on the internet

>doesn't know how to out the dollar sign before the amount
>posts picture sideways

Fuck off OP, no one gives a shit.

I give a shit
-not op

OP tell us what brand cranberry juice??

Use a coaster you tramp.

Idk but it was a long painful poop
Luckily my boss is out in town for the day so I just get to take it easy/work at my own pace/poop in his nice bathroom

Same off today caise i had kidney stones got some hydros and a good game infront of me fyi dont ever get kidney stones it hurts like hell.

>$36/hr
>gaming on console
>shitty wood floors
>shitty coffee table
>lazy cuck that doesnt throw garbage
>nigger shoes
>wooden carved elephant head

op is probably a nigger that saved up his welfare checks to but a a shitbox and a tv.
>inb4 b8

Nice try, fag