Is DOOM crack Out yet

Is DOOM crack Out yet

Other urls found in this thread:

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Spiderdemon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its using Denuvo. So no

I think someone made progress by bypassing the security and exploiting steam but they did not share much. If no one can find a back door or exploit this time then it may never be cracked unless someone dedicates a lot of their time to it.

Piracy is what usually follows but it is distinct from people simply trying to defeat the drm.

I don't know shit about how cracks are actually found. Why is this game in particular so difficult?

It uses a DRM called Denuvo, which has not been cracked yet despite it having been around for a while now.

Jeeze I didn't even know the game was out

How'd they get past metal gear again?

they used a Snake

dude. they have been working on that game for like 7 years. pay them. the reviews say its amazing.

>7 years
>worked
It must've been real hard man. Cool for them and their budget.

Right?

Yep, I bought it on steam and it is amazing. Well worth the buy, bug free, great purchase.

>I don't know shit about how cracks are actually found.
I don't know how wizards do it but many just play around with hex editors and such.
>Why is this game in particular so difficult?
It encrypts and decrypts itself in ram such that the data looks like random noise.

I want to do this tbh fam, but game wont even run on my toaster

the armor looks a lot like Samus'

>many people who get paid to review a game say it's amazing, so it must be true right? RIGHT?!

or maybe, you know, the people who pay for the game before they're allowed to play it? like steam users?

or maybe, you know, the game is really fucking shit and shills get paid to promote the game so more idiots like you buy a shit game

It's pointless to try and convince neets to pay for a game even if it's good and the devs deserve praise for work well done. Neets don't give a fuck, they think the world owes them everything for free.

Watching people play it gives you an idea of what you are in for. Especially if you have played RAGE or that new Wolfeinstein game. It suck that there is no demo but in this day and age it's not hard to figure out if it's worth your money.

You should see how they treat the people working to crack the game for them.

I will donwload a pirate copy cuz Im a poor faggot living in a rich country with poor gorverment make us more poor when 1 dolar of yours is 1000x more in muy country money so...

And Im pretty sure none of you faggots will be a kind person to gift me that shit so I go foward to the cracked version

I can't stand shitheads like you. The game is absolutely terrific. Everything about the game is on point when it comes to what DOOM is actually about. Go back to call of duty faggot

>Being this retarded

I couldnt wait for the crack, so I bought the game, and the game sucked, this is to much arcade shit for me.

your face looks a lot like an anus

>Bought Doom
>expected non arcade style action
Honestly, it's your own fault man.

that actually happened in the beta. (COD) A company which name I dont want to remenber payes 7000 users to talk shit on the multiplayer open beta, because its free and anyone can post a review.

Seriously have you never played doom before?

no shit sherlock

I am become doom slayer

I paid for duke nukem forever based on this logic, I now pirate.

Fuck them

One of my friends bitched about having monsters spawn behind her, in a game series that invented monster closets

>Everything about the game is on point when it comes to what DOOM is actually about.

Yeah no:
>double jump
>glory kills
>glory kills drop health and ammo
>linear maps
>too fucking easy, my mum can even finish this and thats saying a lot
>no reloading needed
>Press F to win
>perk system
>main character is le edgy mariner who isnt afraid of anything
>music is terrible and nothing like Doom at all
>enemies die in literally 1 or 2 hits
>bosses are ridiculously easy

This is absolutely NOTHING what Doom was all about, this is just a kiddie mode for shooters. You've probably never played Doom 1 or 2, shut up and stop posting here underaged faggot

Play the original doom and doom 2 with PB or BD mod

I feel you, I paid for Doom, even the main char isnt saying shit! hah, what a bum hero, if they worked on this for 7 years, they fucked up real good.

kek

Well, fuck you I really enjoyed duke nukem forever.

yea that was disappointing.

Please, Please for the love of god be joking.

Older Denuvo version afaik

plz go buy it then, if your so confident that DOOM is fine

Not him but
>>double jump
You couldn't even aim up and down in the original.
>>glory kills
Voluntary
>>glory kills drop health and ammo
Makes as much sense as health packs and keeps up the intensity.
>>linear maps
Wrong
>>too fucking easy
Wrong and subjective.
>>no reloading needed
Nonsense troll.
>>Press F to win
No.
>>perk system
Mostly voluntary and adds fun for RPG nerds.

You are silly and I played the original in 94.

>gory*

they making almost the same mistakes like doom 3 but with infernal speed... Im true fan of the doom series and this doom is pretty much fine compared with those faggot cod/cod clones but Im agree with you in mostly all you post. Im gland there is a map editor so the mod community will be huge and who knows in the future making a brutal doom or PB for that version...

>NO, I LIKE THIS GAME, EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS NOT TRUE!!!

I do own it. And it stays true plan on playing for awhile.
pic related

You paid for a bad game that was critically panned by everyone and blame devs who put out good games and pirate theirs?
You're like the a modern day Robin Hood.

People like you is what's killing Sup Forums.

i really liked it but these are my issues

-game is somewhat out of balance, ie generic soldiers take 3-4 shotgun blasts and pinkies take like 6 supershotguns at pb range, which is insane.

-game lacks pain elementals and the plasma gun spiders

-boss battles are kind of shitty, and one if them is super out of place, cyberdemon and spidermastermind should have been regular but tough and rare bad guys, the middle boss battle against the guardians is terrible.

-Pistol is fucking awful

-glory kills are for health and ammo balance but they almost ruin the game.

If DOOM had something akin to the spider bots from RAGE as constructable minions it would be the messiah of games.

Dude is right.
I know this isn't a popular opinion here on Sup Forums, but fuck people who just pirate every single game. If a game is great and brought you a lot of joy, pay for it.
Pirate it beforehand to see if you actually enjoy it, but pay for the games you like.
You're hurting the industry and you're ultimately no different from a guy who steals from a grocery store.
>inb4 maaaaaaan, we're not stealing, we're sharing it, duuuuuuude

I think this game kinda proves just how samey a lot of games have been recently in regards to mechanics and how people have come to expect them. It's kinda sad.

First off, did you actually expect a game that came out in 2016 that is a modernized take on a game that came out over 20 years ago to be exactly the same?

>double jump
You couldn't even jump in the original Doom. Also, the double jump allowed them to build maps vertically instead of just flat horizontal maps and gave you more versatility for movement.

>glory kills
Outside of bosses, they aren't required and you can turn off them flashing if it bothers you.

>glories dropping health and ammo
They also drop health and ammo when you gib them too, what's your point?

>linear maps
Yes and no. There's not as many confusing pathways for sure but the maps, especially later on, are all pretty expansive with said pathways to go down for stuff.

>too fucking easy
In the beginning, sure. But by the time you're in the last half it gets pretty tense. Is it super challenging? No, but it does have some difficulty. Also, this is subjective.

>no reloading
Are you a fucking retard? There was no reloading in the original Doom's either fuckwit.

>Press F to win
See above about glory kills.

>Perk system
Gave collectibles and challenges a meaning beyond just 'I got it.'

>main character isn't afraid of anything and is edgy marine
Not only did this also apply to the Doom Marine in the original Doom's where he slaughtered legions of demons because THEY KILLED HIS PET BUNNY but hey actually provide some background lore about him that's not just 'he's a marine who was there.'

>bad music
I can kinda agree with this. The music was a bit too techno for me but overall I still liked it.

>enemies die in two hits
Only Imps and the Possessed but this also applies to the originals dumbass.

>easy bosses
They weren't super difficult but they were fun and that matters more.

To sum up, you're a fuckwit.

>>>/newfag/
>32 posters in total
>just one talks shit about a wrong pic
>this is how the new shows

You haven't even played it, have you?

>double jump
How is that a bad thing?
>glory kills drop health and ammo
Most enemies only drop +5 health or so. Who cares? Also, glory kills are only 1 - 2 seconds long.
>linear maps
There are maze levels with multiple paths in this game. Have you even played it?
>too fucking easy, my mum can even finish this and thats saying a lot
I bet you play on Hurt Me Plenty, faggot.
>perk system
Multiplayer only.
>main character is le edgy mariner who isnt afraid of anything
What? Now I'm sure you haven't played the fucking game. Have you seen Doomguy in this game? He's just a huge ball of destruction that only wants to kill demons. He even stayed in hell to kill more demons, travelling through different dimensions while doing so. That basically confirms that D44M is a direct sequel to DOOM 64 and single .wad including Grezzo and Pirate Doom are canon. He's a total badass. Fuck off with your shitposting.
>music is terrible and nothing like Doom at all
It's nothing compared to the original DOOM, but it stands on its own as a decent OST.
>enemies die in literally 1 or 2 hits
Only imps and zombies die so fast. Like in the original DOOM.

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT! These things are not being made by living breathing human beings with living expenses and families to support and my failure to contribute while enjoying the product in full view of the public is no danger to that industry. Now I'll substitute some bullshit about copy pasting a million files on my desktop depriving no one of anything because the objects are digital so I can ignore my failure to contribute to that industry I parasitize. YOU GD DMN SHEEPLE! NUH DEMOES.

This isn't doom.

Don't promote it.

Don't watch any preview streams of it.

Don't preorder it.

Don't buy it.

Don't even pirate it.

Don't show any fucking interest in it.

We need to send a clear message that we're not going to accept this shit. On the release day of NuDoom, set up OBS and stream CLASSIC DOOM 1 to Twitch or whatever streaming site you prefer. Show Bethesda that they cannot pervert a classic.

Fuck NuDoom, fuck NuId, and fuck Bethesda.

I agree that the Possessed soldiers have a bit too much health but the pinkies need to be shot in the back. If you super shotty them in the back it's a two shot kill, max. Also, the plasma gun spiders were the spider demons/spider masterminds. Also, I think they're going to do what the did with the original Doom and Doom 2 and in the (presumed) sequel to this game have the cyberdemon and spider demon show up to be mini bosses. If you recall, the cyberdemon was the final boss of the original and you fight a good number more in 2

The guardians were interesting. They weren't my favorite by far but their fight was fun and I like the idea behind them, if not the exact execution.

Also, the pistol was pretty awful in the originals too.

bethesda didnt make it, id did.

You play too much with your daddie's,
hence you now see them everywhere.

I am gonna. Stay mad

Idiot.

>
I just beat it and enjoyed it. Took about 8 hours taking my time through the single player. I bought it for $33.

I'm not a fan of the multiplayer, but the single player was fun and I'm going to try going through it on a harder difficulty than hurt me plenty.

It feels like a mix of Quake and the original Dooms speed wise. Way better than how Doom 3 felt.

You realize the game is already out right? As in, for a few days?

Also, it is Doom. Not just in name but in feel as well. They modernized it but it still has that arcade-y/arena feel to it.

wagecuck detected. I can buy the game and will buy because my parents have money. stay mad wagecuck.

Most fucking retarded post ever.
>If no one can find a back door or exploit this time then it may never be cracked
So it's not like if they don't find a backdoor, they'll just go in the backdoor anyway???
>unless someone dedicates a lot of their time to it
So we should forget the first half of your post? Or are you just trying to say that cracking is just like 90% of all other things in life; a little bit complicated
You made me 1% retard as well now ty
gtfo

>Use green Luma
>tons of games
>easy win

You're fucking stupid.
You think just because you can replicate digital data, you're not depriving anyone of anything?
Newsflash: You don't pay for an amount of bits, you're paying for the creative vision and the thousands upon thousands of hours of work that went into making a game.
It's like if someone made a mold for a spcial vase and he spend hundreds of hours making that mold. Then someone else takes the mold, makes a thousands vases and gives them out for free. You have still wronged the guy who spent all that effort on making the mold. It's not about the individual vases.

Complex decrypting and shit, gotta know what the hell you're doing

How better is this doom crack from the plain crack?

>wagecuck
When you have no future so you have to make yourself feel better than others that do.

Australia?

dotn fuckign ever leave /r9k/, that meme only works there.

>find a back door
The one placed there for developers to use. I hear that's how they did it in Denuvo V2.
>or exploit
Tricking steam by making it think you are playing a different game.
>unless someone dedicates a lot of their time to it
I mean unless someone defeats this version of Denuvo outright.

>You made me 1% retard as well now ty
Well excuse me princess.

i disagree with everything you say.. pinkies wont die for me in less than 4 super shotty blasts if i let them charge and shoot them in the butt..my supshotty is fully upgraded and has the twin shot mode, it frequently takes on average 6 shots, ie two reloads which is the same as a baron, which is retarded almost as much as soldiers taking 4 regular shotgun blasts.. in the original dooms 1 to the face was enough for all soldiers except chaingun guy, and pinkies and spectres took 2 sometimes 1 supshotties. barons took three.

plasma spiders are not in the game period neither are pain elementsls, ive finished it twice now, guardians were shit, they didnt fit and looked like golems out of dragons dogma.

the pistol was at least useable in originals, its downright shit in doom 2016.

Look, you're just wrong.
It's ok to admit it every once in a while but right now you really are wrong.

For the 'plasma spider:'
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Spiderdemon
That is the spider mastermind that you fight in the game.

As for the pinkies, idk man. I've never had a problem killing them from the back. However, as with a lot of the enemies, they clearly buffed it from the originals. That's why you don't even see your first pinky until almost half way through the game instead of in the second mission like in the originals. Once I knew what to do with them I didn't have any issues with them.

Also, I was agreeing with you on the soldiers. The base possessed soldiers take too many fucking hits to go down, same with the Hell Razers. It makes the regular shotty feel so shitty in the beginning.

And the pistol is usable in this one as well, mostly the charged shot which is capable of easily one shotting an Imp which was something like 8-10 bullets in the originals. Will you ever want to use it later? Fuck no, but I know I didn't want to use the pistol in the originals once I got the shotty.

The guardians are a matter of taste really. They are a bit odd aesthetically but in the end I kinda liked them fluff wise.

autism

Maybe you shouldn't have played it on easy difficulty then boy

duke nuken forever had amazing reviews?
i remember everyone shitting on it.

Brutal Doom in Classic mode is more fun than Doom 4

Cool opinion mate, glad you could share.