What's the perfect size Sup Forums?

What's the perfect size Sup Forums?
Also cock rate thread

How long is?

6 inches

5.5/10

7/10

Mine's 7 inch long and 5.6 inch in circumference.

Haven't had any complaints it being too small, but sometimes girls have to take a couple of breaths to take it.

I have never dated women that could take 8 inch dicks

mine

7.5"

The perfect size depends on the girl
Dicks and pussies come in all shapes and sizes. General rule of thumb is if you go all the way to the base and bottom them out you're good

does anyone have balanitis?

▲▲
Kill me now

8 inches at least.

1/8th of a inch is perfect

That's an absolutely outstanding dick pic in terms of resolution, contrast and color quality.I mean, just look at the other peasants in these threads with their blurry and lifeless looking cocks. Sir, your actual penis might be boring, but nevertheless I propose you as the new King of all Cock-rate-threads.

implying every girl needs to get her pushed in for her to cum.....

it's ugly go kill urself stoopid fgit

For maximum pleasure, yes. The sense of being "filled" women talk so often about can only be achieved by reaching into the posterior fornix.

>someone finally tells you the bloody truth
>omGGG not every girl is LikE dat. my gf is a virgin and has a small cunt xDxD she's special
Keep living inside that bubble of yours, buddy. But you'll never be able to satisfy women with your small penis.

All men have different length dicks why do you think all vaginas are the same size? It might take an 8 inch dick for a girl who's 6 foot and has a huge vagina

Unless you go for an asian manlet, if you don't have a 8inch dick you'll never be able to fully satisfy women.

For me the perfect size is 7.5" or so.

5.5 by 5.5 here. I wish it were longer but I've never had a complaint and 90% of the 30ish women I've been with were repeat customers.

Sorry you're having a hard time convincing me since you're a virgin on Sup Forums who envys big dicks. You just don't understand human anatomy.

Haven't had hand troubles at all I'm 6.5 inches have had issues with not being able to do doggy with a couple of girls was to painful for them. I can't speak for anything smaller then my size though. Funny thing is I always thought I was small

I posted my dick above it's probably longer than yours. I know you're a virgin because I've had girls scream in pain from bottoming out, they don't enjoy it.

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>Enjoy!

is that you? how big?

Extremely persuasive argument, bro. Really convinced me there with your data. Again: keep living inside that bubble of yours where your pathetic dick is able to fully satisfy women. You know there's a reason why white women go for black men, right? Same thing for asian women going for whites. You're sorely deluded.

>pic related
Japanese women were asked what they wanted in their men, and most of them responded "bigger dicks". It's the same shit with white women, it just so happens they're better at hiding their true desires. And the Japs have even bigger dicks than some western countries, which is quite ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm a bit over 8", vers bottom, bi.

If you're the dude with 7.5 in, then we're about the same.

full size bic lighter for reference

Perfect size, forever will be, one inch more than anyone currently has now.

Do you ever use it? Have some pics of a girl sucking on it?

I haven't slept with a girl in years, since I was 15 or so, although my dick stopped growing at that age so it was virtually the same. Only bottomed for dudes since.

Would like to, though.

rate

8/10
6/10
9/10

mines about 7.8

Thank you~

Kik me I rate your pretty dick

wouldn't mind an extra inch on mine